Phantis Forums

Atromitos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out: Spyropoulos (cards), Nilsson, Fyssas, Leontiou, N'doye, Karnezis, Ivantschitz

so probably Vintra-Seric at fullback.

Critical game tomorrow, if we have a comfortable win it will give the team some more confidence going forward. If we struggle, it's ok. If we lose points ... forget it, I don't even want to think about it.

Ndoye, Ivan, Spyropoulos out are all very bad news, we really need 3 points tommorow, its basically a derby.

I hope Manucho can finally play....theres no way "hes not ready" yet still. Papa/Postiga we will be procrastinating then goal hunting come 80th minute. We should finish it in the first half and just start Manucho imo. We know hes fast and tall like Ndoye but better...

Also, if Manucho doesnt play tommorow......Im sure Manchester United are starting to get quite upset at his lack of playing time (for his permits sake) and that could ruin relations with Manchester in the future...

i would of thought a club like utd would of put some clause that he has to play a certain amount of games (or playing time)

ithink theres 8 games left so whens he gonna introduce him if not 2nite

hopefully (ONCE AGAIN) ninis plays! :nw:

Not sure how many heard this report. Yesterday, I was listening to ERAsport and Yiannis Seretis (the PAO reporter) was asked about Manoucho. He said no one knows what's happening, but when he and other reporters were allowed in practice last Friday, "to put it mildly, he did not look like he has adjusted to his new team yet".

It would be nice to see him play, but I don't care that much one way or another. I would not be surprised to see him eliminated from the 18 today.

About Ninis, he was slated to be a starter in the original match that was postponed. It will be interesting to see if he starts today. It would be like another transfer if he plays and plays well.

ninis starting today!!!!!!!!!!! gera sotirara!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

only :tdown: is for seric and tzioli.... olous tous ksekourazei ektos ton tzioli... and :whistle: abou pap

about 2,000 green fans gonna be there!

Looks like Dimoutsos will start today. Our midfield will consist of Tziolis,Kara, Eki and Dimouitsos. Ninis will definately get time if Dimoutsos has a bad game. Postiga and pap up front with manucho being the only sub as Salpi will get some rest... according to reports of course.

Starting 11 barring some last minute change: Galino,Vyntra,Morris,Sariegi,Seric, Tziolis, Eki, Dimoutsos, Kara, PAp, Postiga

Who says Dimoutsos is starting for Ninis Niko?

supersport.gr

i was rading on sport-fm.gr that ninis gonna start... will see in an hour..

This is a must win game we can not afford to drop points here. I see a 3-0 game with manucho, Eki, Pap getting goals. Is this game going to be shown on ERT?

you can watch it on ANT1 sat

Kanena offside. kalo goal akirosan

lol.. where was the offside?? postiga was offside tho.... i feel the diaitisia tha einai against us... i still try to understand why pap got yellow...

Postiga might have been offside but the play that was called wasnt... seric was in alone from the left. Telos panton.. not a great half but we are not threatened at all. i feel we will wait til the 60 or 65 and then put in more offensive players liek manucho or ninis. maybe even salpi. O pap einai teliomenos. Postiga had a decent half. id put in salpi and manucho and take out pap and dimoutso.

Archived