Phantis Forums

Atromitos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actualy as of now oly has one less game played and u can go look at super league website to see... until appeal is decided they have 1 less game played.

re legend read what u wrote, u said oly and pao will have equal games with aek one down.

All 3 teams will have the equal amount of games but i just stated that with the re appeal by both teams, chances are the oly kala game wont be replayed and one or the either will win on paper

forget that cyber. we wont see ninis,spyropoulos or malartz. id say we will see a midfield of mattos,tziolis,kara and ivan

I forgot that Spyropoulos can't play in Europe, and on second thought, this might be too important of a game, and Rangers might be too good of a team to experiment. I would not mind seeing our tried and successful two-DM midfield with Ivan and Gonzales as OMs, although Karagounis would be fine too (I think even in his off days he fires everyone up).

No tomorrow,it is still snowing in Athens.......

The time Schedule of SL is already very tensed and if PAO goes on to the next round it will be even harder for SL to find a new date in the regular schedule for the game to be replayed. SL is already considering to extend the date of the Prwtathlima by a week or so if EPO agrees to this. (This has smt to do with Kypello-Finals)

The time Schedule of SL is already very tensed and if PAO goes on to the next round it will be even harder for SL to find a new date in the regular schedule for the game to be replayed. SL is already considering to extend the date of the Prwtathlima by a week or so if EPO agrees to this. (This has smt to do with Kypello-Finals)

Rehagel wants the NT on time to prepare for the EURO this summer, that's why they are so pressed for time.

its funny how one week off (at the start) can completely screw everything up. is there any chance the rangers game will be postponned or is the athenian sky clearing???

Its not only one week at the start.

Its above mentioned week + 1 week for elections in greece if i remember well +

4 Days for the grieve of the loss of Xristodoulos + 3 days now for the snow.

You cant compensate so many days so easily.

:tdown: :nono: yeah, it's rather ridiculous if you ask me. taking 4 days for Christodolos :angry: :tdown:

they should play during every holiday from now on; they do in other countries.

why don't they cancel the cup? :LOL:

:tdown: :nono: yeah, it's rather ridiculous if you ask me.  taking 4 days for Christodolos :angry:  :tdown:

they should play during every holiday from now on; they do in other countries.

why don't they cancel the cup? :LOL:

:LOL: I often wonder about why they don't play during holidays. They take days off during fires, snow, elections :blink:, Christmas, dead celebrities, new years, easter, and then they run out of dates.

As for the cup. I think they should keep it to occupy our opponents with it while we cruise to a championship :P

Archived