Phantis Forums

Atromitos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

here we can talk everything about this game... a really tough game but i think we gonna win and i have a feeling that postiga gonna score!!!! hope to see spiropoulo and finally Nini!!!!

- Sunday, February 17, 2008

- 19.00 at Atromitos Stadium (local time)

- Live from Supersport1 (in GR), ANT1 Sattelite (outside GR)

- matchday 21

- Referee: Mixalis Koukoulakis

1. PANATHINAIKOS 46 (AWAY 6-2-2) (GOALS AWAY 15-5)

11. ATROMITOS 22 (HOME 4-2-5) (GOALS HOME 11-13)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think well play this better in Atromitos than we will in Leoforos to be honest...

2-0 PAO!

Hope to see Spiropoulos...but any idea when we will see Leontiou again? He was so good in preseason...if he wasnt injured we very well may have not bought Spiropoulos...

Leontiou will be back next season.

I don't care who plays as long as we win. Reports indicate that we might rest Salpigidis.

I think Nilsson is also due a rest. He is the second in minutes played after Tziolis this season. Ivanschitz will most likely return.

Probably:

-----------------Galinovic---------------

Vintra---Goumas--Morris--Spyropoulos

----------Tziolis-----Mattos------------

------N'doye---Gonzales---Ivanschitz--

------------------Postiga-----------------

0-2 two goals by Papadopoulos off the bench.

Mattos is also getting some rest for this one.

Nilsson, Sariegi, Mattos, Darlas, Romero, Fyssas, Manucho are out for this one.

so maybe Simao next to Tziolis instead of Mattos.

or

-----------------Galinovic---------------

Vintra---Goumas--Morris--Spyropoulos

--------------------Tziolis-----------------

---Karagounis----Gonzales---Ivanschitz

------------N'doye------Postiga-------------

With this possible lineup we will have three midfielders under 20 on the bench (Ninis, Dimoutsos, Simao)!

Postiga will have another chance to impress. He certainly has the skills, but with Manucho coming, with the way Salpi scores, and N'doye's good performances, competion up front is heating up. It's good for the team, so kudos to management for setting this mini competition up.

PAO just had a very tiring away game in midweek, this has an upset written all over it!

I'm predicting a 0-0 or 1-0... with all the fans here moaning "we created sooo many chances!" "shut up dude, we're a great side, we completely dominated". "Dude, you're anti-pao, you know we deserved to win", etc, etc.

GERA ATROMITE, GERA!!! :D

DUDE Posted on Feb 17 2008, 05:11 AM

PAO just had a very tiring away game in midweek, this has an upset written all over it!

I'm predicting a 0-0 or 1-0... with all the fans here moaning "we created sooo many chances!" "shut up dude, we're a great side, we completely dominated". "Dude, you're anti-pao, you know we deserved to win", etc, etc.

GERA ATROMITE, GERA!!!

I think we got more tired watching oly yesterday rather then midweek. besides, if the game will be played, there will be 5 new faces compared to the game last wedensday.

As for facts, pao won 6 one goal games and oly won 8. pao won 5 games by 1-0 and so has oly. oly won 4 of those at home. pao won only 2 at home.

Anyway, i just heard on the radio the game will be postponed... its a matter of minutes.

Guest TheLegend

actually, until a decision is made oly has played an equal amount of game with pao and aek. however, from reports, the kal-oly game will probably not be replayed and the decision will go either way.

actualy as of now oly has one less game played and u can go look at super league website to see... until appeal is decided they have 1 less game played.

Archived