Phantis Forums

SL-R21 (2007-2008):Kalamaria-P.A.O.K

Crazy

Paok will be playing against Kalamaria next sunday and if the manage to keep the great form from last sundays big win against Aris,this could be another 3 points in the bag.I see a Apollonas-Paok 0-2.

Great now that Ziaka is gone; this Paok section is going to go to hell...

Way to go guys (admins ect..); i don’t know what exactly the problem was/is however this move is a really really bad move for Phantis in general, you guys should have not let this happen at any cost..

As we know this site struggles against the other site (greeksoccer) in terms of members and contribution but now that u have forced Ziaka's hand in retirement so to speak, im afraid this is probably the beginning of the end not only for the Paok section but also Phantis in general. ; I personally find my self reading the other forum more and more then this one purely on the basis of enthusiasm and the passion from many many many other supporters bring; (even though most of the time its childish, it brings the forums to life!) unlike here; where its more like (I hate to say it) a cemetery…

I have no problems with Phantis; hell I think this site is great with the level of maturity it brings when it comes to discussing issues however lets be honest here, the only section in phantis that is kind of thriving is the Pao section. Oly and Aek and Paok have some great members contributing however in terms of matching your competition im afraid Phantis is the kalamaria of Greek soccer whilst our competitors are Paok. (see this statement does tie in with this topic :P , jokes aside)

We just sold our best Player/contributor Ziaka for peanuts to our main rival and now will probably get relegated (aka die off). :tdown:

P.S just for the slow ones, I was using Football terminology as a metaphor to describe how I feel about this situation.

Good luck Ziaka!!! You were/are the best and king of Paok within any forums you may choose to be apart off

P.S im aware this is a match thread so ill say Paok will win 2-0

HOLLYWOOD you said it all brother. In regards to the match, the PAOK team I aw last week was different than the team that has been fielded all year. I think this will be a hard fought 1-2 win for PAOK.

Anyone have any info on Geogiadis, I heard he got a five game ban for the tackle on the ARIS player. I don't disagree with the punishment itself, I do however disagree with the length of the punishment, given that there wasn't even a card given.

I think there's something happening with PAOK. Convincingly beating Aris and now Kalamaria!!! Wow! Maybe they're turning a page for the better.

As for the suspension, I saw the tackle... really bad. Unnecessary too. I hope they punish anyone who is clearly unsportsmanlike! You can end a career with a bad kick.

Thats not what you guys said when stoltidis passed the ball and literally 2 seconds later got tackled behind the refs back....

how about when stoltdis nearly ended a rosenborgs players career?

anyway, great win from paok, you guys have been looking alot better these last couple weeks...

Didn't see the game, but I like the result. The winter signings look like they are paying dividends. I just hope there were more Paoktsithes here to celebrate the win with me.

As for the suspension, I think the fact that the injury to the ARIS player was bad had to do with the length of the suspension. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kovasevic have an incident where it was clear that he should have been suspended earlier in the year and didn't get anything (not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong)?

Archived