Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

Now that we got almos a whole week to prepare i bet with you Spyropoulos is startin 11 .

I wish Petropoulos stay right now at PAO and gets playing time instead of Mantzios or PAP or N'Doy(he just isnt an striker but i could imagine him behind the strikers sort of 10ari)

The only time I saw Spyropoulos was this summer with the Elpides team in one of the games (can't remember who we played) and I remember that he came in the second half and turned the game around. This is my only impression, but I also remember that he played more like an offensive midfielder on the right, or he was a very deep forward on the right.

I am not sure I would want to give up on Mantzios or N'doye just yet, I think they both have a lot of room for improvement. Pap would be helpful too as a substitute but I think his attitude might be more distracting for the team at this point.

In a few days we'll know who's with us and who's not.

Spyropoulos plays on the LEFT. He's left footed.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we got almos a whole week to prepare i bet with you Spyropoulos is startin 11 .

I wish Petropoulos stay right now at PAO and gets playing time instead of Mantzios or PAP or N'Doy(he just isnt an striker but i could imagine him behind the strikers sort of 10ari)

The only time I saw Spyropoulos was this summer with the Elpides team in one of the games (can't remember who we played) and I remember that he came in the second half and turned the game around. This is my only impression, but I also remember that he played more like an offensive midfielder on the right, or he was a very deep forward on the right.

I am not sure I would want to give up on Mantzios or N'doye just yet, I think they both have a lot of room for improvement. Pap would be helpful too as a substitute but I think his attitude might be more distracting for the team at this point.

In a few days we'll know who's with us and who's not.

Spyropoulos plays on the LEFT. He's left footed.
Sorry, I was writing about Petropoulos. It's getting confusing with all the "opoulos" players we have all of a sudden :P

Thanks for the heads-up Kolokotroni.

Pap would be helpful too as a substitute but I think his attitude might be more distracting for the team at this point.

No way... Pap does not belong in the same sentence as "help" this season. Hes been pitiful, and we need to FINISH our chances. With him in we are lucky to even get chances because he cant run or hold possesion before screwing it up.

His best role now is to make sure the players have plenty of water on the sidelines.

Pap would be helpful too as a substitute but I think his attitude might be more distracting for the team at this point.

No way... Pap does not belong in the same sentence as "help" this season. Hes been pitiful, and we need to FINISH our chances. With him in we are lucky to even get chances because he cant run or hold possesion before screwing it up.

His best role now is to make sure the players have plenty of water on the sidelines.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

All I want from this game is 3 points. And, I hope the coach does not experiment and he uses players that are 100%. Asteras is a difficult team with a very good defense. Let's not take this lightly. If we don't score by the 60' it's going to be a very long evening.

PS>of course, I'm for Ninis. Hope he's ready, that's all.

pali ekso o ninis.. kai o malarz ??? eleos pia re peseiro.... :tdown:

Gia ton Nini den tha epairna orko giati mono to SupeSporFM grafei afto.

Oti O Malarz than eine toulaxiston sinolo 6-7 paixnidia pango eine sigouro.

O Malarz ksekinise tin saizon me synolo peripou 6 games (SL,KYPELO,UEFA)

Meta eirthe o Galinovitz gai ton idio peripou arithmo paixnidion. Meta pali malarz gia peripou 1 mina. Opote problepo na paixei o Malarz apo ton Martio pali os to telos ti saizon ton Aprilio.

It's the first time since the beginning of the season that the team does not have any injuries </knocking on wood>, and only Leontiou, Morris (coming back soon since S.Africa was eliminated), and Manucho (still playing in Africa) are not available.

The team bounced back after the cup game, and found itself in a position to content for the title, only two points behind AEK.

With 11 games to go, it's high time for fans, management, and players to form one unified front. I made a promise to myself that until the end of the season I won't think bad thoughts about anyone on the team, and I won't be spreading any "grinia" no matter what. "Stis hares and stis lypes mazi" Posted Image

I think we'll see Spyropoulos at LM, and Gonzales in midfield.

LB is a straight forward position and being with the team only one week should not be a problem for Spyropoulos (as long as he does not blow the offside trap during the game). If I were Ivanschitz I would be thrilled to have Spyropoulos on my wing.

Gonzales showed good form in the last couple of appearances, and Karagounis could probably use some rest.

Up front, it would be interesting to see if Peseiro would prefer N'doye or Postiga as Salpigidis' partner.

Asteras is a tough team and proved in our last game that they match up well with PAO. We should win by a couple.

ektos apostolis o spyropoulos.... eleos pia me ton peseiro... im very mad and angry... tsakizei tin psixolgia tou paixti etsi... mipos den ton ithelan pragmatika kai ton peiran mono gia na min paei stous gaurous??

exoume ton kalitero aristeropodaro ellina stin omada kai menei ektos.. exoume to megalitero talento (nini) kai oute autos paizei..... m@lakies...

he went to pao on monday... its more than 2 days... and the other thing... exei paixnidia sta podia tou... kai para polla malista den mporeis na ton peis anetoimo..

kai den erxete apo kseno protathlima pou tha itan kai logiko na ton afisei ekso.. apo to elliniko erxete.. kserei tis sinthikes... toulaxiston tha mporouse na ton exei ston pagko... kai epimeno.. tou tsakizeis tin psixologia tou paixti me kati tetoia..

i heard Mattos going to be on the bench... hows gay is that? hope its not true... :whistle:

Guest TheLegend

ektos apostolis o spyropoulos.... eleos pia me ton peseiro... im very mad and angry... tsakizei tin psixolgia tou paixti etsi... mipos den ton ithelan pragmatika kai ton peiran mono gia na min paei stous gaurous??

exoume ton kalitero aristeropodaro ellina stin omada kai menei ektos.. exoume to megalitero talento (nini) kai oute autos paizei..... m@lakies...

Actualy you all over rate ninis and burnt him out cuz of that last year.

He may be talented but PAO fans were saying how hes the next messi and stuff liek that. He may be talented but relax.

he went to pao on monday... its more than 2 days... and the other thing... exei paixnidia sta podia tou... kai para polla malista den mporeis na ton peis anetoimo..

kai den erxete apo kseno protathlima pou tha itan kai logiko na ton afisei ekso.. apo to elliniko erxete.. kserei tis sinthikes... toulaxiston tha mporouse na ton exei ston pagko... kai epimeno.. tou tsakizeis tin psixologia tou paixti me kati tetoia..

i heard Mattos going to be on the bench... hows gay is that? hope its not true... :whistle:

Matos is on bench to get some rest and because Peseiro wants more dimiourgikous paixtes in the midfield since he knows Asteras will be defense oriented in his system. I dont think this a bad move if you consider Eki Ivanschitz and Karagounis as dimiourgikous paixtes and Tzioli doing pure DM work.

Actualy you all over rate ninis and burnt him out cuz of that last year.

He may be talented but PAO fans were saying how hes the next messi and stuff liek that. He may be talented but relax.

elegan oti moiazei me ton Messi mono eksoterika kai oxi podosfairika.. hes not overrated opos ta les... ninis is a big talent and a very good player pou omos ton kaine gia kapion logo.. ego tha protimousa na evlepa ton nini mesa para ton karagkouni.. o karagkounis einai nteforme.. edo vazei ton romero pou to paidi den travaei kai den vazei ton nini...

den katalava akomi oli auti tin epithesi sou... ego apla leo oti prepei na dothoun eukairies ston nini.. den eipa tipota parapano

i thought he only began TRAINING with the team about 2-3 days ago...

bro ego kathomai kai skeftomai... o tsigkas pige ston atromito prin 2-3 meres kai evale 2 goal... o allos kainourgios paixtis tis skodas.. evale 2 goal.. o samaras stin celtic evale goal... kai vgazoume emeis ton spyropoulo anetoimo pou malista erxete apo to idio mas to protathlima... den to katalaveno.. i swear..

bro ego kathomai kai skeftomai... o tsigkas pige ston atromito prin 2-3 meres kai evale 2 goal... o allos kainourgios paixtis tis skodas.. evale 2 goal.. o samaras stin celtic evale goal... kai vgazoume emeis ton spyropoulo anetoimo pou malista erxete apo to idio mas to protathlima... den to katalaveno.. i swear..

these players were thrown into the 11s because their respective team DESPERATELY need there help (ektos apo ton samara, alla celtic epikse ton kilmarnock gia kypello an den kanw lathos)

i completely agree with you man...he has to be in the 11, no questions asked, but yparxei logos pou den kseroume emeis...i dont doubt that spyro will be a permanent fixture in the starting 11 for years to come so ligi ypomoni na exoume....im sure peseiro decided he wasnt quite ready to be thrown into a match with a whole new team against a tough opponent quite yet...im sure we will see him next weekend and if we dont, tote tha fonaksw kai egw... there is no doubt he is a better left back then seric, vyntra and darlas and im more then positive that peseiro knows that as well..

den einai pou einai anetoimos. he doesnt want to add pressure on him by making him play right away in a gazme where the other team will play straight defence. dont worrym tah paiksei.

oso anaforounai ton Nini, eipame, einai etoimos nai, alla oute egw oute esi imaste sthn proponisei na doume ean travaei ta podia toy. o peseiro zitise apo ton nini na ftiaksei to paixvidi toy. mallon tha eitan kai aftos xalaros. alla tha ton doume ton ninis. patience is a virtue.

den einai pou einai anetoimos. he doesnt want to add pressure on him by making him play right away in a gazme where the other team will play straight defence. dont worrym tah paiksei.

oso anaforounai ton Nini, eipame, einai etoimos nai, alla oute egw oute esi imaste sthn proponisei na doume ean travaei ta podia toy. o peseiro zitise apo ton nini na ftiaksei to paixvidi toy. mallon tha eitan kai aftos xalaros. alla tha ton doume ton ninis. patience is a virtue.

niko nai ok.. na simfoniso alla den mporo na vlepo ton romero kai oxi ton nini.. thats my point..

Archived