Phantis Forums

Olympiakos fan stabbed

levendi2000

i read the article of 2 olympiakos fans stabbed in the chest by panathinaikos fans in an artmedia cafe watching the derby. one of them died in hospital the other is stable.

i am discgusted. i love the atmosphere that the pao hooligans provide - i admit it. but this was wrong! this is wrong in greek football!

i read the article of 2 olympiakos fans stabbed in the chest by panathinaikos fans in an artmedia cafe watching the derby. one of them died in hospital the other is stable.

i am discgusted. i love the atmosphere that the pao hooligans provide - i admit it. but this was wrong! this is wrong in greek football!

Over a football match... malakes!

apprently this has nothing to do with the derby...

sure it happened at the cafe as the two young men were watching the derby however the father of the son that died knows who are responsible..

In fact he was quated as saying "he know where they live and will kill them him self" This suggest that this wasnt a random attack and the attackers knew who they were stabing...

This is not about sports, this issue is about criminals... people who have "records" with the authorities for committing crimes before the incident.

no team needs this kind of "fans"....

from what I understand, team affiliation of these hoodllums was only an excuse.

same with those who arranged for a public fight last year when another kid (also a violent person) was killed.

I think no team (PAO, OLY) should be involved with this, including sending flowers to the funeral. It's unfortunate that young kids are killed and injured but such violence should be condemned and taken out of the sport...

[as if people with ..mustaches send flowers to the funerals of Hitler & Stalin simply because these two had mustaches]

I'm truly sad to see anyone, especially young people waste their lives. Unfortunately, some fall into a fanatical state over a sports team and are willing to injure or get injured supporting a team... I don't know what you can do for people who need a purpose and an identity in their lives so much that adopt team fanaticism/violence...

But, I know that in any serious country, there are serious consequences for anyone involved with the sport that fuels conflict, defames the sport, provokes violence, etc.

I'd like to think that the days of the gladiators, or lions v. xtians are gone and that that sport wouldn't attract fans today, but often I doubt it....

there are people in every shape and form and society that play "tough guys"

They stick to their ranks, gangs of fans attack other gangs of fans and their members not the public. Because it was two different colours people think "over a football match" but no, thats just the cover when these things happen, not the real reasons.

There are these hooligans, and there are the clubs who like to make noise drink and throw a few things but stabbing is not common over this stuff, I remember a while ago a fan was stabbed outside the kleisto Glyfadas after a basketball derby..and this was over 10 yrs ago...

Archived