Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

Hopefully, Postiga will solve this little problem.

Is Karagounis our worst player or is it just the radio announcer?

I'd like to see Postiga play on Wed. Just bench Pap.

Ndoy misses another one.................. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

Karagounis should've been taken out at the half. Ninis or Dimoutsos should have come in.

Goumas is having a great game. Yannis has been a flag for us. I have to most respect for this player. I hope PAO honors him and gives him a fat contract for another year.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter who deserves to win a game. If you don't finish your chances....

No matter what, if we don't win this, it'll hang on Pap's horrible penalty kick. Never trusted him to take the penalties. It's Pesseiro's fault realy.

Even Nikopolidis knows they suck... wasting time every time he can...

I'm happy with the fact we went to Karaiskaki with no fans but clearly outplayed gavroi. But, I'm very disappointed when we don't win these games.

I think this should serve as a good starting point to beat gavroi in a few days for the cup game!

Pap, Karagounis should not play. Simao, Matos, Ninis, Dimoutso, Ivan should get a chance.

PS>

on a positive note.... if we at the end of the season finish first tied with oly on points, we pass on the tiedbreaker. oh how sweet that would be

yes, this would be soooooooooooooooooooo sweet! Payback.

Final 1-1

We could have been first, but...

What happened to Olympiakos super-wow team and super-wow players?

I think it's a good result even though we could have snatched the 3 points. It sounds like we played a good game with two of our best players missing.

These are the kinds of games we can build upon.

With the addition of Postiga (will N'doy sit on the bench now?) we should be a more efficient team.

Looking forward to your impression of the game.

I'm happy with the fact we went to Karaiskaki with no fans but clearly outplayed gavroi. But, I'm very disappointed when we don't win these games.

I think this should serve as a good starting point to beat gavroi in a few days for the cup game!

Pap, Karagounis should not play. Simao, Matos, Ninis, Dimoutso, Ivan should get a chance.

you forget tziolis... :whistle:

Archived