Phantis Forums

Mihalis Konstantinou

bides

how can they not put him on:

check out his highlight video:

http://*************

Very funny, and you would've gotten away with it if it weren't for the spam when trying to close that window.

I'ma give you a warning for this one. Don't do it again. Crazy please edit the url in his post.

im glad u admitted it was :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A good Mihalis Konstantinou definety can help Olympiakos and be a player that can score and help our offence a lot and propably he will do that in the rest of the season.Coming from an injury that kept him out for almost 9-10 months it is not bad if he comes back slowly.I read in some newspapers that Lemonis has blacklisted him because he played for the Cyprus NT and not listened to his coach.If that is the case then the coach needs a beating since OSFP is a way to big a club for this prive/ego stupidity.If this is true......

I saw Konstantinou at the second half against Ofi and he had 4-5 opportunities to score but his performance was decent.not bad/not great just a step behind that he just needs more playing time with the rest of the team to get his rythum back.At this point the Lua-Lua and Kovasevic duo looks more in sync and scoring 4 goals in 45 minutes is not a small thing.Olympiakos can only get better at the competition between the 2 big man.I like konstntinou a lot but the team is above all..........

Kostandinou has not lived up to the hype since leaving PAO for 1.2 mil to you geys.

as a PAO fan its bitter sweet feeling, I know he has talent & a threat, But i'm glad he's failing miserably with the reds...& losing a starting spot to Kovasevich :blink:

one more chance and if no improvment he gone i think he sucks now

You can not be harsh on the guy.He lost almost all last year because Sollied used him in a game when he had a small injury and it gotten a lot worse.He is a good player and he can definetly help but he just needs some more time and more playing with the rest of the squad.The ''competition'' between him and Kovasevic can only benefit our club plus Mitroglou is learning a lot by watching 2 different guys with his style training and playing with him.

Did u mean this:

At a recent PAE PAOK management meeting an agenda item was the transfer of Michalis Konstantinou from Olympiakos to PAOK. Andreas was telling his close circle of friends that Socrates would give him a good price as they are good friends! :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

Konstantinou last year scored two goals in thwo games in the champions league...Should have scored against roma but Anatolakis fouled..He also rattled on off hte bar..He dismantled the Rebublic of Ireland defence then he got injured..Olympiakos will need this player mark my words he is only 29 leading scored in the Cham[ions League of all Greece players of alltime ....last year of his contract he will move in to bigger nad better and the Reds will be out of there Europe again..But will continue to neat Micky Mouse teams like Ofi Crete...Give me a break wake up Lemonis Kovacevic is useless!!!! Two big matches his strikers couldnt score one goal!!!!

Konstantinou last year scored two goals in thwo games in the champions league...Should have scored against roma but Anatolakis fouled..He also rattled on off hte bar..He dismantled the Rebublic of Ireland defence then he got injured..Olympiakos will need this player mark my words he is only 29 leading scored in the Cham[ions League of all Greece players of alltime ....last year of his contract he will move in to bigger nad better and the Reds will be out of there Europe again..But will continue to neat Micky Mouse teams like Ofi Crete...Give me a break wake up Lemonis Kovacevic is useless!!!! Two big matches his strikers couldnt score one goal!!!!

Kovacevic is useless!!!!

I know your crazy passion with players from Cyprus and your love with konstantinou,Okka and Bides but i have to disagree with u about Kovasevic.He brings experience and so far works better with our new weapon,Lua-Lua.Konstantinou will get his change and i am sure that he will deliver.

Two big matches his strikers couldnt score one goal!!!!

With Pao Kovasevic was close and Lua-Lua had a dokari.In the game with Lazio Kova came way to late and Lua-Lua was running for 2 people all over the pitch.

The rest of our post i agree except of the early europe stuff.Dont kill my dreams yet re Bides,ti sou exo kanei... :D

Re bar that was the funniest post i have ever read!!! got to give it to u re that was great..Mihalaki will get his chance this year if not with the reds he has Wales,Ireland,Germany and the Czech Republic waitng for him Aggelos Annastiades has plans for him no worries there!!!

Europe will soon be over if the Reds continue to play with one striker i can guarantee that!!!!

--------------------Edit by CRAZY-------------

Your post had nothing to do with topic at hand.Personal attacks and stupid comments to other members will not be allowed. :angry:

osfpp won vs bremen. without kota... close this topic.... or move it to the cypriot section

This topic was started about an OSFP player so as long as he gets paid by us and wears our jersey i will leave it open.

Archived