Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Pao

cyberfish

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a hard game for us without some very key players due to suspension and injuries. But this when the team needs to band together and play very good football and I have a feeling that this year Pao will do very good things and with that said we start off the season with a 3-1 win Ndoye, Pap and Goumas with the goals :box:

Hopefully for me and u Dude he gets used. ;)

You will eat those words when he comes on as a sub lol. He is going to throw on Ndoye and ninis in the 2nd half and have fresh legs to change the game and keep constant pressure. Anyways hope it's a good exciting game and no fans do anything stupid and we all enjoy the game (yes even you Oly fans but I will not wish ur team good luck lol) Let's get it started already!!!! :box:

As long as Vyntras is at the bench u guys are going to be cool.I was waiting for the starting 11 of Pao but his name was not there so more opportunities for u guys.I am not even joking.That guy is a liabilty and Peseiro looks smart not starting him.

Yup read previous post. Really a nice run but then shot the ball on the post. Up until now he's the most impressive player on the field.

I guess it's safe to say pressure is somewhat the same from both sides with maybe Olym'kos pressuring a bit more the last five-seven minutes.

looks like a first game of the season. both teams arent clicking like they would normally but that is to be expected. Lua Lua is the most dangerous player cuz of his speed and paos defence almost seems to fear that speed. but oly is mostly dangerous on crosses and headers.

pao needs a player up front that can make a difference. Mantzios and pap are both weak in ball control and i am surprised that ndoye hasnt been used, im sure we will see him in the second half. salpi and ndoye would of been different up front then mantzios and pap.

malartz looks like the real deal though and his ''apparent' weakness, which was on crossed in balls, looks to be a myth. at least so far. 45 minute to go. we shall see.

Archived