Phantis Forums

george21

Lybe is not playing in this match and he also will miss the 2nd match of the season I believe against Atromitos, due to cards received last season. Hopefully Blanco can mesh with the team quickly.

We are getting closer for the start!!! The tv is ready the flag will be waiving out side the house and i will be on the couch wathing the game and singing allong. Ante good luck tomorrow :tup: :tup:

Ok so it's been confirmed, the game will be 26th of September at 19h. Does this mean that the second matchday will be after 26th of September for all other teams as well?

According to the AEK site the first game coming up (aside from the one with Salzburg) will be versus Atromitos on the 23rd of September.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a little worried about this game ending in a draw. Hopefully motivation is high and we can come away with a win and a clean sheet. It will not be easy though.

I'm predicting 1 - 0 win for AEK with Rivaldo the scorer.

I'll be crossing my fingers, we cannot afford to slip up in these games.

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

aekmafia, who cares if they scored 6 goals and we scored 2,

we kept a clean sheet while they conceded twice.

doesnt matter if we didnt outshine them, no one cares bout that, the main thing is that we didnt lose and we got the 3 points, as did they, it doesnt matter bout goal difference at the end of year, as long as we beat them head to head thats all the matters.

if they win 6-2 and we win 2-0 doesnt matter, we both still get 3 points. so who cares

In our 1st game of the sl and we were outshined by oly once again

Even if i could take pleasure in tormenting you with our 6-2 i got to be honest.Ofi was really bad and missing some key players and Osfp was playing the first game at home with our fans so there was an emphasis on score like crazy.Trust me if you guys played them next week the score would be 8-1.....AEK is still the more well prepared team this year and if u guys win against Veroia you are going to be 2 points ahead of us and Pao. ;) That my friend is not a bad start.

Archived