Phantis Forums

Osfp-Panionios

Crazy

Today at 10pm Osfp will be playing the first friendly game at Karaiskaki and all the fans will have the opportunitie to check some of new additions like Nunez-Raul Bravo-Ledesma but not Galetti or Kovasevic since the the first one is injured and the second had to take care some visa problems.It should be a good test.

HT-1-1

I can not see the game but from what i hear from the radio Panionios is a lot better than last year while Osfp players are trying to get a to know each others game.

Ok, nobody is happy when our team loses a game but it is pre season friendlys and as Lemonis said he is trying different things.We are not even done with our transfers for gods sake.Panionios has the exact same team with last year and the same coach and they looked improved while Osfp has changed the team by 75% so relax my boys.Lets not become like gate-7 anegefaloi that started cursing and throwing the classic weapons,(kermata-anaptires ka).

What was the final score?

God forbid we lose Konstantinou to injury thats all I have to say!

We should of lost Konstantinou in the off season. He's useless.
<_< Without Konstantinou we can kiss the league good bye!

Lets not become like gate-7 anegefaloi that started cursing and throwing the classic weapons,(kermata-anaptires ka).

Its about time they showed some disgust at Kokkali. Sorry file but I guess I'm an anegefalo... but only because I know what's coming. Kokkali has raped this team, and yes its only pre-season but this will continue into the season file mou and we all know it.

I watched the game today. Bravo looked terrible. Nunez looks imaptient but he will be ok as time goes on. Was pleasantly surprised by Ledesma. He was in on many plays. I also liked what I saw from Fakinos. Djole was his usual self. We have serious problems in goal. Butina is not cutting it thank god we picked up Sifakis today. I hope this is just a preseason thing. If not were in trouble come the first week!

Bootom line guys we can't forget that this was a friendly...

Panionios were defending in 9 and 10 players behin the ball. It's THAT SORT OF STRATEGY that Olympiacos is going to find every weekend in the Greek league and they have to adjust too.

I'm not saying that they played great, but there were some great individual efforts here and there.... Be patient guys. It's Lemonis that we need to be worried about (so he doesn't F*** our team) not the players

Come 1st week fo the season we're going to forget about everything when we get the 3 points.

Its about time they showed some disgust at Kokkali. Sorry file but I guess I'm an anegefalo... but only because I know what's coming. Kokkali has raped this team, and yes its only pre-season but this will continue into the season file mou and we all know it.

They can be pissed off with kokkalis all they want,heck, i am pissed off with him, the way he handled Ribo & Castillo situations but when you judge a NEW team from a friendly game result and you attack the TEAM (not the president)then in my eyes you are wrong.This team this summer got totaly rebuild,11 players out-7-8 in and still counting,so i want to be at least objective and see what actually is going to happen at the begging of the OFFICIAL games when it really counts.20 more days Dude.

PS.Unless you were in karaiskaki cursing the players the anegefaloi comment was not for you. :P

PS.2 On a different note i found this one that might put a smile in our face:

http://www.contra.gr/Columns/Paparazzi/163023.html

Pou katantisame re gamoto!

Vlepeis tin omadara sou Kokkali?

It's just a friendly DUDE!!!
I'm with the DUDE! I realise its "just a friendly" but where is our mindset and our preparation?!? I bet we get reemed again in the CL.

Man this club had and still has heaps of potential, but we sell or release our world class players and then lose to Panionios. We need people with football nouse to take control of our club.

I mean Panionios are a good team. Both their goals were super, but on our home turf we shouldn't lose. Friendly or not!

its just a friendly,everyone needs to calm down. but its nice to see you lose... :whistle:

but honestly i think panionos & ofi will be the surprise teams in the league

OFI (????????????????)

Those guys can't even tie their own shoelaces.. :tdown: :tdown:

I don't think so about OFI..

Archived