Phantis Forums

Olympiacos - Unterhaching

evalagoal

there was also a hungarian player tested throughout the match. it seems as if he wasn't that bad, but i have no idea what he has done so far. the things i found out about him are the following:

Name: Zsolt Laczko

Position: left side

Height: 1.83

Weight: 80

Team: Ferencvaros Budapest

then i also found some stats on a hungarian site, but i don't have a clue what all these things mean. :huh: tried to translate this stuff on the net and i think i'm quite close to solve the riddle...

Összesített statisztika (cumulated stats):

Élvonalbeli meccsek 29 (1st leage matches?)

Élvonalbeli gólok 3

NB II-es meccsek (FTC) 15

NB II-es gólok (FTC) 9

Válogatott meccsek 0

Válogatott gólok 0

2006/07-es bajnoki szezon:

Játszott meccsek 15 (matches played)

Kezdőként 15 (matches started)

Lecserélve 1 (substitutions)

Becserélve 0

Gólok (goals):

Rúgott gólok 9 (goals)

Gólpasszok 2 (Assists)

Gól 11-esből 0 (penalties)

Gól szabadrúgásból 0 (freekicks)

Gól jobbal 1 ???

Gól ballal 5 ???

Fejesgól 3 (headers)

Játszott percek 1346 (minutes played)

Lapok (cards):

Sárga lap 1 (yellow cards)

Piros lap 0 (red cards)

2005/06-os bajnoki szezon:

Játszott meccsek 28

Játszott percek 2191

Gólok 3

Gólpasszok 1

there was also a hungarian player tested throughout the match. it seems as if he wasn't that bad, but i have no idea what he has done so far. the things i found out about him are the following:

Name: Zsolt Laczko

Position: left side

Height: 1.83

Weight: 80

Team: Ferencvaros Budapest

Laczko was peddled by Ivic to PAOK back in June, when Vezyrtzis was still in charge. Both sides were very close to signing a deal, but then everything changed once Vezyrtzis left and Ivic became part of the Olympiakos organization.

Latzco (or however it's spelled) was definitely the better player of the 1st half. He's a signing like Bambagida was (no-one knew who he was) and played well for the club and really gave them another dimension.

Very fast and good shooting ability.

As far as NUNEZ I must say that he did look good on the 1v1's He also has great speed. He reminded me a bit of a heavier Castillo.

I think that he's a great addon to the team he just has to learn to play with our guys.

Overall a decent game. Don't forgt everyone THEY ARE FRIENDLIES. What we need to look for is INDIVIDUAL SKILL NOT A TEAM EFFORT

I agree with you evalagoal 100%.I would like to see this time around not 5-0 victories but all the players giving there best and preparing for the big year ahead of them.

Latzco (or however it's spelled) was definitely the better player of the 1st half. He's a signing like Bambagida was (no-one knew who he was) and played well for the club and really gave them another dimension.

Very fast and good shooting ability.

As far as NUNEZ I must say that he did look good on the 1v1's He also has great speed. He reminded me a bit of a heavier Castillo.

I think that he's a great addon to the team he just has to learn to play with our guys.

Overall a decent game. Don't forgt everyone THEY ARE FRIENDLIES. What we need to look for is INDIVIDUAL SKILL NOT A TEAM EFFORT

That's not actually true, what we need is to look for syndiasmous! We need to know what makes the team fluid.

Archived