Phantis Forums

Does DISH know Alter Globe is leaving?

Just some DISH updates.

Ant1 Gold has finally fixed the programing to be the same as the TV guide. They have also added American times to their commercials.

Also DISH took out the "Mega Promo Channel" after all this time. I guess their next one will become Alter. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if Dish has announced or informed people of the Alter removal next month yet...

I know I'm not in the US but was just wondering if this time they would inform people or will it be another Mega scenario ?

Just wondering if Dish has announced or informed people of the Alter removal next month yet...

I know I'm not in the US but was just wondering if this time they would inform people or will it be another Mega scenario ?

They might announce it the very day before. Knowing Dish, they are more likely to play dumb (I don't know, maybe they aren't playing) and have some guy again announce that they are very upset Globestar stopped transmission of Alter to them. If they didn't have that many subscriptions cancelled over losing MEGA, frankly I don't see ALTER leaving hurting them much.

Archived