Phantis Forums

Daniel Fernandes

dark_horse

paei autos to kalokairi, m*****es tha leme twra?

when does his contract end? the only good part is that if u sell him, u will get a nce cash influx...he is a very good keeper in my opinion...that shows by his call -up..good luck to him..

His contract expires in 2011. He will be getting around 1 million Euro for the next 5 years combined. There is also a 50,000 Euro bonus each year if he plays in 20 league games. There is also a clause in his contract for 8 million Euro for any offers from other teams.

The clause is always something that is put into the contracts of talented players, and it is always negotiable. It's like an insurance policy in case the player is disatisfied and wants to leave the team before the contract expires.

I also believe that he will not be at PAOK until 2011. If he gets some playing time with the Portuguese NT I see him going to a European based team in the next year or two.

• 2 weeks later...

The clause is always something that is put into the contracts of talented players, and it is always negotiable. It's like an insurance policy in case the player is disatisfied and wants to leave the team before the contract expires.

I also believe that he will not be at PAOK until 2011. If he gets some playing time with the Portuguese NT I see him going to a European based team in the next year or two.

That is correct if he does get some playing time with the NT he is gone!!

His agents has confirmed that hertha has been making inquaries about fernandes, but he can't say if they will make an official offer to PAOK. PAOK people are claiming that he is not for sale, and there is a 8 million Euro clause in the contract if Fernandes wants to leave PAOK.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived