Phantis Forums

SL-R23 (2006-07): PAOK - Larisa

Ziaka

On Saturday we play Larisa at Toumba. Another tough game, but we are PAOK and we are playing at Toumba, and we should be winning these games. Anything other than 3 points from this game will be disapointing.

We have major problem on the left side after Charalambous was sent off by Kasnaferis after the Aris game. Konstantinidis is injured and we have nobody for the left defense position. Apparently Parashos will play Mumin in this position against Larisa. Also the injury to Zagorakis seems to be quite serious and he will miss the next few games.

Game will be televised on Supersport in Greece and Antenna Satellite/Pacific in North America and Australia.

1-3 for larissa... paok deep in the thick of relegation????

ti les re vlaka???

tespa,

Fernandez - abalos

Barcauan - abalos

Mellisis - abalos

Indio - abalos, kai autos ftaiei gia to proto gkol :angry: Paei autos, tha vrei douleia se mia taverna to kalokairi

Arabatzis - sto proto imixrono htan mia xara, alla sto deutero... xestikame kai barka gerni

Balafas - pwww ti abalos einai autos more :blink:

Moumin - e kati ekane to paidi

Georgiadis - mpa, allou htan simera

Vaggelis - etsi mpravo paidi mou, eutixos pou ton eixame sto kentro :nw:

Torghelle - ma mono oi abaloi xanoun keno gkol axriste :blink: , alla to gkol tou htan kanoniko k den eprepe na akirothei afou h mpalia tou vaggeli htan mesa ;)

Mieciel - apolitos tpt... :(

O diatitis htan xalia, kai enw htan adikos pros tin Larisa akoma den mporousame na nikisoume. Alla akoma dinei faoul otan den prepei, kai den einai monos tou ;) O boithos einai anapiros afou h sentra tou Vaggeli htan mesa sto agonistiko xoro. :angry:

Tin epomeni kiriaki paizoume me tin Kerkira, tha deite posa tha fame ekei ;)

I can understand paok4 after being provoked with unwise comments by bar7, but please stop calling other members names. How many times do I have to tell you that? You could have easily responded to the stupid remark without resorting to names calling. Please stop. This is my last warning.

As for the game, what can I say. Tha mas trelani afti i omada fetos. What ideal beggining for PAOK to go ahead 1-0 only to screw it up in the span of 18 minutes. fernandes should have had the first two goals. I don't even want to talk about PAOK's defense. And Torghelle. What the f... is wrong with this guy. He gets the balle served on a platter and he shoots it out. Had he scored that goal, the result would have been different. Parashos needs to send a message to the players. Sit some of the big shots in the next game and put in as many younsgters as possible. It can't get any worse. It's not like we played some good team. Larisa's defense reminded me of Swiss cheese (pun intended), and we could not even score on them a single goal.

For the record, here is the lineup that should be ashamed of being called PAOK:

Xilia signomi kai pali. To kserw oti mou to exeis pei, alla ti na kanw otan enas leei tetia pragmata. Gt aderfe Ziaka esu ti tha eleges? Oti exei dikio???

OK molis vgika apo to moderation alla min kitate mono auta pou grafw egw. Vlepete oti eimai enas xalaros anthropos kai mpenw se auto to forum sxedon kathe mera afou m'aresei. Apla otan leei enas anthropos asxeta gia tin omada mou ti mporw na kanw? Na pw oti exei dikio?

2nd Mouse to kserw oti vlepeis kathe post tha grafw gia'uto grafw mono gia tin omada mou kai gia tpt allo. ;)

Xilia signomi kai pali. To kserw oti mou to exeis pei, alla ti na kanw otan enas leei tetia pragmata. Gt aderfe Ziaka esu ti tha eleges? Oti exei dikio???

OK molis vgika apo to moderation alla min kitate mono auta pou grafw egw. Vlepete oti eimai enas xalaros anthropos kai mpenw se auto to forum sxedon kathe mera afou m'aresei. Apla otan leei enas anthropos asxeta gia tin omada mou ti mporw na kanw? Na pw oti exei dikio?

2nd Mouse to kserw oti vlepeis kathe post tha grafw gia'uto grafw mono gia tin omada mou kai gia tpt allo. ;)

OK lets take one thing at a time...

- Ziaka would tell him that he is talking right out of his @ss... ;) There is a difference between dissagreeing and swaring at someone. And if that person keeps writting science fiction stuff Ziaka can deal with it under the rules that say that "flaming" is not allowed ...

- No you tell him he is wrong and thats it ... In fact the craziest thing someone says, the easier is to even ignore him ... When they are closer to rational statements oposite to whatever you believe then the defence of your thesis needs analysis ... but then again you must learn to dissagree without attacking eachother. Anyway, I think that the man meant that the distances between relagation and Europe this year are too close and yes I think he intended to tease or even flame a little but we must not be going from one extremem to the other ..

- You said:

2nd Mouse to kserw oti vlepeis kathe post tha grafw gia'uto grafw mono gia tin omada mou kai gia tpt allo.  ;)

Lets see... In one sentence you:

1. You accuse me of doing something rational. You are a user warned multiple times and back on ONLY because Ziaka and you discussed it over and over... You get in and in one of your initial posts you call someone "Vlaka" and I am the weird one if I feel the need to keep an eye on you?

2. You try to pin on me some kind of guilt for losing an active member... Well ask around if ever the post number stopped me from preventing personal attacks ... Go ahead ask ... In these cases my initial reaction is almost similar to a robot! LOL Noone told you not to writte ... we asked you to follow the rules ... A rule is to DISSAGREE, even tease and pressurize opponents ... but do not flame and do not attack people personally even if they think that Horses fly! (by the way ... did you see Larissa yesterday ? Horses may finally be proven pretty good pilots! LOL )

---

Case Closed ...

Just try to read what I am writting for once and leave the "Slightly Hurt" immage aside ...

We are sports fans and we should talk straight... undertand me ...

Cheers

what the hell, wTF ??? what is wrong wit this team. Omada then ehoume, what a shocking display, no wonder there was no crowd there. My god to ti idan ta matia mou akomi then ehoun katalavi. Next week we should just play the second team, and these clowns can play in the seconds, from Fernandez down. The seconds couldn’t do any worse than this. 1-0 after 2min and to go down like that, what a disgrace. Kala lene ine varia tou PAOK i fanela.

We need to bring back to good old days where the players would be afraid for their lives if they performed like that. Also I suppose the administration of the club is mostly to blame for all of this.

We SHOULD win this game but it all depends on which PAOK turns up to play... Good PAOK (like the way we played against AEK PAO, Aris) or Bad PAOK (like the way we played against Apollon Kalamaria).

PAOK to win 1-0 or 2-1

Looks like 'Bad PAOK' turned up against Larisa.. pathetic display all round today... cant say I didnt half expect this result though... this f*cking team is driving us crazy :tdown: :tdown:

Archived