Phantis Forums

SL-R18 (2006-07): PAOK - Olympiakos

Ziaka

Following the cup game against PAO, we have another derby at Toumba, this time against Olympiakos.

This will be a tough game, since the team will be tired from the cup game. In return Olympiakos will not be playing their main players against PAS Giannina tommorrow. Lemonis is resting them for Sunday's game.

One thing is certain. Toumba will be rocking on Sunday, specially if we get a good result tommorrow.

The game will be televised live on Supersport in Greece and on Antenna Satellite in USA/Canada and Antenna Pacific in Australia.

this is going to be a great game, but I can't see us getting more than a draw, however, if the crowd really rock Toumba then we may ba able to get a result. Can't play like we did against gries.....

Would love PAS Giannena to put a couple past their secod team and knock them out of the cup :whistle:

We gave the game away today Oly is a crap team!

They have 10 on the bench that can start in any team in Greece and played football like 10 year old girls today.

You'll say PAOK played worse but at least I know my club plays crap oly belives they are a big side

PAOK - Olympiakos 2-3.

Yes, we gave the game away to Olympiakos thanks to 3 tragic defensive mistakes in 15 minutes. Too bad for the PAOK fans that packed Toumba today.

On a positive side, Torghelle scored!!!!

Here is the lineup used in the game:

your kidding, I went to bed after 1-3, will have to watch replay tonight, to see Torghelle.

Tell you what at half time I thought we would win without any troubles or at least draw. Can't believe with such an atmosphere it was our players who couldn't cope.

p.s. how stupid was Castilio running up to the crowd like that..... :box:

Don't know what it is with PAOK. For a second straight game we let down in the 2nd half. We let Olympiakos control the midfield in 2nd half, and with player like Rivaldo it was only matter of time before they scored. In the first half Rivaldo was contained, and that was the reason Olympiakos did not do much.

Archived