Phantis Forums

Sotiris Ninis

Alban_Bushi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Roma are eyeing Panathinaikos superkid Sotiris Ninis.

The 16 year-old midfielder has been watched by Roma director general Daniele Prade this season and is emerging as a summer target for the capital club.

Roma had scouts in the stands for Ninis' goal scoring performance last week against AEK Athens. The teen sensation scored one and created two others in his team's 4-1 victory.

Source: Tribalfootball.com

Its probably BS, im not really worried :unsure:

The last BIG youth player from Greece to go to Roma was Choutos and look what happened to him! He should stay at PAO for another few years... then again with the doctors at the club I just hope he doesnt get injured!! I hope PAO hold onto him but its great having a top Greek youngster!! :gr: :nw:

Roma wants Ninis, do you think PAO will sell?

I hope Ninis will stay at PAO... As we know we need him a lot.

Some other reactions??

Would be a bad decision for Ninis.....he should develop a bit more first because at his rate hes doing fantastic, an interruption regardless if its Roma could be dangerous for him...

I would straight up say to Roma give us 50 mill and he's yours. That will turn them away lol. Anyways if the Greek league wants to get better and the Greek teams want to be more respected we need to start building around our young stars, I hope we do not move the kid anytime soon and I doubt we do.

if we were to get rid of ninis i would boycott pao....with ninis and ivansitch and the supporting cast around them (minus the two defenders....) we have signs of a future.. i cant take it anymore, ive been preaching it from day one, we need to hold on to our talent and then we wont finish second and third in this crap league. :nono:

obviously Ninis... :nw:

oi whats wrong with Beetle's for a car thats been around since the 30's and still exist today they are an engineering achievement from Dr Porsche.

Here's a pic of mine during the Euro 2004 celebrations

Posted Image

Sell Ninis? Are you crazy? If this is a team you want to build on and make great, then you have to hold on to your youth and let things develop. We have a lot of talent and potential but plenty of room for improvement. We can start by looking at several defenders, not selling our KEY PLAYERS. Someone needs to tell Roma to SHOVE IT.

oi whats wrong with Beetle's for a car thats been around since the 30's and still exist today they are an engineering achievement from Dr Porsche.

Here's a pic of mine during the Euro 2004 celebrations

Posted Image

OE mate, the steering wheel is on the wrong side!

Seriously, PAO should keep Ninis and give him a proper contract... I know they upped his salary from 2,000/year to what? A few more thousand? This sport is also about money, and although a player has to weigh many things, his financial future is very important too. Look at Eki, he may be done, and he's well under 30. You never know.

And, yes, it would make me VERY angry to see Ninis leave/sold... He should be with PAO for at least-at least-the next 5 years.

I have been hearing allot these past few days that there is a rule that any kid under 16 can get bought by a bigger team its some clause I don't know the full details but has anyone heard anything on this? I also heard that we are trying to extend his contract with a clause set in place to prevent a team being able to buy him out. I know I'm probably not explaining this well but if you know what I'm talking about can you shed some light on the situation.

I have been hearing allot these past few days that there is a rule that any kid under 16 can get bought by a bigger team its some clause I don't know the full details but has anyone heard anything on this? I also heard that we are trying to extend his contract with a clause set in place to prevent a team being able to buy him out. I know I'm probably not explaining this well but if you know what I'm talking about can you shed some light on the situation.

Basically if a player is on a YTS contract (youth contract) he can be signed on a free transfer. He is not tied down to the club. PAO can then take Roma to caught and will receive compensation which will be something ridiculous i.e.

Archived