Phantis Forums

Sotiris Ninis

Alban_Bushi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really makes no difference where you are from or any of this.If you want and they want to make you greek there is always a way...even if you are Greek and can not prove it this is Greece that we are talking about...

I'm sorry, i didn't read the list of allowed reasons to open an account here.

Alban_Bushi,

Do you understand that you are in a Greek Forum? Dimas is a Greek and many others live in Albania. Many Albanians live in Greece.

Would you want someone to laugh at an Albanian who does well ina sport and decides to compete for Albania just because he was born in Neighbouring Greece?

Keep in mind that you post in a GREEK forum here. Under other circumstances I would ask FastGreek to behave you know...* but you are taking your attitude too far and if you continue like that you will be banned.

It does not matter if your attitude is smoother thatn problems you wil encounter in this forum. If you provoce even a little the reaction is bound to be extreme. YOu knowing this, and saying a REASONED OPPINION is OK ... but you knowing this and flaming a topic is a reason to be kicked off...

So either tell us your oppinion and see if we agree, on SPORTING MATTERS mainly, or reconsider your presence here .

Thanks

(*and actually I do ... FastGreek, Phantis is a free forum... just defend your ideas without asking people out or anything relevant .. if you dont like their attitude contact the mods...)

Alban_Bushi,

Do you understand that you are in a Greek Forum? Dimas is a Greek and many others live in Albania. Many Albanians live in Greece.

Would you want someone to laugh at an Albanian who does well ina sport and decides to compete for Albania just because he was born in Neighbouring Greece?

Keep in mind that you post in a GREEK forum here. Under other circumstances I would ask FastGreek to behave you know...* but you are taking your attitude too far and if you continue like that you will be banned.

It does not matter if your attitude is smoother thatn problems you wil encounter in this forum. If you provoce even a little the reaction is bound to be extreme. YOu knowing this, and saying a REASONED OPPINION is OK ... but you knowing this and flaming a topic is a reason to be kicked off...

So either tell us your oppinion and see if we agree, on SPORTING MATTERS mainly, or reconsider your presence here .

Thanks

(*and actually I do ... FastGreek, Phantis is a free forum... just defend your ideas without asking people out or anything relevant .. if you dont like their attitude contact the mods...)

:D

Dude, seriously, what is it that you do for a living? You have to be a Headmaster or something... :rolleyes:

Alban_Bushi,

Thanks

Dude, seriously, what is it that you do for a living? You have to be a Headmaster or something... :rolleyes:

:hypocrite:

No no .. no Headmaster... I dont torture anyone except you of course ... ;)

Alban_Bushi,

Thanks

:hypocrite:

No no .. no Headmaster... I dont torture anyone except you of course ... ;)

:LOL:

Nah its not torture, i actually laugh when you tell people off, you really are the Phanti police! :tup: When i see that you've posted on the same board that i have i immediately think "Here we go again!" :LOL:

Have a nice day dude :D

Ethnikistis : Here's a photo of the 2nd Mouse

Posted Image

2nd mouse: "Respect my authorita!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 2nd Mouse PLEASE have that as your avatar... EVEN IF ITS JUST FOR A WEEK! You gotta do it! :tup:

Btw, how did Ninis play in the 4-0 win guys?

• 2 weeks later...

They may have called him up but it doesnt mean he wants to play for Albania.

In regards to your laughter, you can laugh now. We'll laugh when he will pay for the Greek NT.

By the way, his name on his Albanian passport is Sotir Nini.

Product of Greek football.

You want to tell us now that there are no Greek nationals living in Albania? If that is the case then there is no Albanian nationals in Greece.

He is an albanian immigrant in greece, but he is a product of greek football. I never said he should play for Albania, actually the right thing to do is play for Greece, because they're the ones that spend time and money to make him a football player

Alban_Bushi,

Thanks

Pirro Dhima started his career in albania, trained there and became a star. Albania spend money to make him a star. So its the right thing for him to compete for Albania, as is the right thing for Nini to play for Greece.

I don't really expect anyone that is born outside Albania to compete for Albania.

Im taking the attitude too far? or your comment on me opening an account? If im going against the forum rules, then the admin is welcome to delete my account. If not then I dont see a reason why they should delete it.

Sotiris Ninis is from Himara, which is mostly Greek speaking too- he is Albanian immigrant meaning that his papers/origin is present day Albania but he himself is not an ethnic Albanian, and didnt grow up there.

he was born in Albania, and lived there for couple of years.

But what matters is what he feels like, Albanian or Greek.

Are both his parents Greek or Albanian. In reality that is what matters. If he was born in Albania to Albanian parents then he is Albanian regardless of where he grew up.

What is so difficult about giving a straight answer - Greek Parents = Greek children / Albanian parents = Albanian children

Are both his parents Greek or Albanian. In reality that is what matters. If he was born in Albania to Albanian parents then he is Albanian regardless of where he grew up.

What is so difficult about giving a straight answer - Greek Parents = Greek children / Albanian parents = Albanian children

as far as i know his parents are albanians, born and raised in Albania.

He doesn't have to give any interviews. People confuse "ithagenia" with "yphkoothta" (sorry I am not sure how to accurately translate these words in English).

Papadopoulos was born in Armenia and Vintra in the Chech Republic. They both play for the Greek NT. No one seems to worry too much about that.

It's really a non issue, and it's really a personal matter for Ninis. I am sure he is probably tormented over it, and as a PAO fan I would love to see him play for Greece, but if he decides that his heart is in Albania he'll have my support.

I hope he can concentrate on advancing his career through all this hoopla, and to groom his talent to become the player we all think he will be some day.

File sorry if I'm missing something here because I havent been involved in this whole "ethnicity" debate, but why would he have his heart with Albania? Sorry if this has already been covered. Is he eligible to play for Greece or does he need papers like Castillo?

He doesn't have to give any interviews. People confuse "ithagenia" with "yphkoothta" (sorry I am not sure how to accurately translate these words in English).

Papadopoulos was born in Armenia and Vintra in the Chech Republic. They both play for the Greek NT. No one seems to worry too much about that.

It's really a non issue, and it's really a personal matter for Ninis. I am sure he is probably tormented over it, and as a PAO fan I would love to see him play for Greece, but if he decides that his heart is in Albania he'll have my support.

I hope he can concentrate on advancing his career through all this hoopla, and to groom his talent to become the player we all think he will be some day.

File sorry if I'm missing something here because I havent been involved in this whole "ethnicity" debate, but why would he have his heart with Albania? Sorry if this has already been covered. Is he eligible to play for Greece or does he need papers like Castillo?
Megale I don't know either. My argument is that it's pointless for people to argue what he is and who he is.

This is the last from me on the subject.

Papadopoulos was born in Armenia and Vintra in the Chech Republic. They both play for the Greek NT. No one seems to worry too much about that. Lalas, Kalatzis, Hristodoulou, were of Greek ancestry but played for US and Australia.

Sorry, I know you dont want to discuss this further, but aren't Papadopoulos and Vintras parents Greek.

And i don't think thats really that pointless to argue who and what he is, when Fifa and the Greek government obviously have some rules about it.

Archived