PaokCT
Members-
Posts
2,509 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
61
Everything posted by PaokCT
-
the only German thing that he likes is the weiner sausages
-
who made @pash the Phantis police!?
-
Berbatov lasted longer than Marcelo! Haha Also does anyone know the connection that brought Berbatov here anyways?
-
What makes you say their winning streak won’t last? What about during our perfect season run? I’m sure teams were saying the same thing then. They are the hottest team in Greece and they have bought themselves a lot of lee way. They may drop points, but so will everyone else
-
Early run in the Cup
-
Must win the next two games before the break. Then get healed up, get some reinforcements and make a push for 2nd place
-
Prijovic will come back? I’m hearing that.
-
This is a lost season. Might as well get rid of anyone over 26 and start new. Including Lucescu.
-
I don’t know why we fool around with the ball in the back so much. We try and play like we are Man City