Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. That’s now 3 offsides called on us that weren’t
  2. Youngest goal scorer in our history!?
  3. AEK drops points
  4. If we win and Legia wins , I believe we move to pot 1 in the draw.
  5. We have too many holes to fill. This season can turn into a disaster quick
  6. Samatta left off squad
  7. No reason Lucescu should’ve put in Samatta in that situation
  8. Samatta looks hurt. No reason why he should be playing.
  9. I would take out Zivkovic, Schwab, Ozdoev
  10. He’s a funny dude. I like him. Reminds me of early Biseswar
  11. Taison was falling before there was contact. But there was contact. I don’t think it was a PK but def not a Yellow
  12. We go up 1-0 then our creativity goes away. New year same thing.
  13. Supposedly he said no to coming to Greece. At least that’s what I’m seeing on twitter
  14. Some May think we lose, but we are the favorites according to the betters. Also due to coefficients. Being better doesn’t mean we win though
  15. Us and it’s not even close. They work hard, but they aren’t a good team. If we play to our best we easily win this leg. Their best player is Shankford, valued at 1.3 mil.
  16. This thread makes me wanna down some bourbon
  17. With Soares and Tsiggaras out a while, let’s get two CM and a CB incase we get rid of Kosta
  18. Hearts just scored in 93rd min.
  19. Not sure who I’d rather play. Rosenberg league has been going on but they’re struggling. 7 wins 7 losses
  20. Kyiv GK went straight to Aris fans after the game. Mob ensued. Yellows given out
×
×
  • Create New...