Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. Narey coming in for Konstantelias
  2. 59 - Good chance for Beitar goes over
  3. 48 - Great chance but saved by Beitar GK
  4. First 1/2 observations - We are playing much quicker with less BS passing back. Looking to attack more. Left side is our strength, need to produce in attacking third. Have to be careful about counters but we should win this game. Bring on Samatta, Brandon isn’t doing anything . Also Konstantelias hasn’t shown anything
  5. 39’ - Shot by Schwab , saved
  6. 32’ - Shot too high by Zivkovic
  7. 27’ - Shot Konstantelias saved
  8. 18’ - Great cross by Baba leads to a corner.
  9. I hate that finesse s%$#!. Hit the ball with power.
  10. Need to get the first goal. Can’t fall behind and let them sit back
  11. I keep seeing Siopis’ name come up as a replacement
  12. I mean we had our shot when we beat Benfica and lost to Krasnodar. That was our opportunity. The soccer gods gave us a great draw and we squandered it. Won’t happen anymore
  13. I remember the last few years I’ve been saying that we are in a free fall. Some people said here that it wasn’t that bad. If we fail to make the group stages and we have another poor season , I can see a lot of heads being taken. I can see a mass exodus of players eventually leading to a 5/6 finish in the league
  14. They shoulda reached out to PAOKTALK on YouTube. I’m sure they woulda shown the games for free
  15. Prijovic . And while we are at it, bring back Bakayoko
  16. Wow we got depth. Meanwhile there are holes missing. Not just yours @pash. The last few years have been an embarrassment in terms of building a competitive team. For our standards. I hear rumors Savvidis may end up leaving soon, through my connection/non connections in security, even though they obviously don’t do their job…
×
×
  • Create New...