Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Ellada2004

Members
  • Posts

    3,488
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    82

Everything posted by Ellada2004

  1. We have got to start getting results when the Nations cup begins and move up to at least 20th spot.
  2. Great to see Manolas score and Barca is out even better!
  3. I agree can't see K Paps coming to play in the Supa League.
  4. Nice win today. Bakakis, Lazaros, Karelis and Staf were excellent. Even Tziolis was useful, cut a couple of nice through balls, his only bad moment is when he wiped out late in the game that gave Egypt an opportunity to attack. Egypt had a few offensive flurries early on and near the end of the match. Greece were far better side and without the services of Mitroglou, Sokratis, and Manolas. I don’t see Egypt progressing in there weak group, Uruguay and Russia will move on. What a shame that they along with Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Panama are in the World Cup and we will be watching.
  5. Lazaros lots of great runs he was running his arse off that first 45.
  6. Tziolis starting and captain too boot? A re skibbe.
  7. Torosidis has been a warrior and given everything for the Ethniki. It’s definitely time to give the captaincy to Sokratis even if Toro is still in the lineup.
  8. Donis was fine last game vs Switzerland and his performance vs Belgium in Athens was tremendous, we saw the fits he caused the Belgian back line. He will continue to improve and will become a very productive player for the Ethniki for years to come.
  9. I hope Skibbe starts the best 11, we need a win or a draw at the very least. We have to put a run together of results to keep us from falling way down the rankings. I don’t want to see Bakasetas getting more field time. Skibbe better do a better job this match but we will probably see more of the same unfortunately.
  10. I still can’t believe Fortounis did not finish off that chance in the six yard box. On both of his opportunities he did not even hit the net. Just the way it’s going right now for the Ethniki.
  11. Greece with only 6 shot attempts and zero zero on target. How can we not manage there goalie to make 1 save! Especially in a friendly match? In Greece.Just pathetic.
  12. I can’t take these results and not scoring a goal. Fortounis two great chances and screws them both up. People complained with Santos as coach winning 1-0 games but the team was winning and at least scoring a goal, especially in qualifiers. Skibbe looks like he wants too and will stay with the status quo going into Nations Cup.
  13. Nova commentator saying it was a great performance by all Greek players and things look bright going forward for Euro 2020 qualifying, really?
  14. Another disappointing loss, can’t finish 1 goal.
  15. We looked good at the beginning of the 2nd half, now we can’t even make a pass.
  16. Come on Fortounis? Gotta score that one. Need a goal and then defend it.. I want a win vs these Swiss.PA Me ELLAS!
  17. Greece need a win to climb in the rankings and we are playing a tough Swiss team, so I hope skibbe puts our best starting lineup out there. I suspect will see Tziolis get his game time.
×
×
  • Create New...