Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Brklyngrk

Members
  • Posts

    1,377
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    39

Everything posted by Brklyngrk

  1. I love Sokratis/Kyriakos passion but we can't rely on them now in that role. I think it should either be Tsimikas (great attitude, playing at a high level) or our goal keeper (also playing at a high level). Everyone else is too young or not fit for that role.
  2. I think another season of 4 teams may help boost the coefficient - as long as AEK and ARIS/PAO do not lose in the first round again...
  3. Hopefully they can build on this. Most points accumulated since 2001/2 when we had 11.250.
  4. I would add Gianoulis and Tzolis to the sub list. Limnios over Chatzigiovannis .
  5. 0-3 Portugal.....
  6. The U21 has a pretty good team, wish them luck!!
  7. One guy doesn't make the team but he definitely doesn't help. Bouchalakis and him did nothing for the midfield. I also felt that Douvakis was played out of position. Pelkas/Pavlidis didn't do much. The back four were solid and obviously Vlacho was the best player for either team.
  8. Only reason we didn't lose by more is bc of Vlacho. The stats are so misleading!!!
  9. Should have stopped the pass but they deserved it...
  10. Is that the official line-up? Thought Liratzes would be playing for the U21.
  11. The captain was Mantalos.
  12. Vlahodimos/Tsimikas would both be good choices. Who was the captain for this last game?
  13. Stepped away - how have they been playing?
×
×
  • Create New...