Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Brklyngrk

Members
  • Posts

    1,355
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    39

Everything posted by Brklyngrk

  1. Went on Twitter and they are saying that some of their players were attacked by fans. Not sure what that means. Also said that the referee is a disgrace for some reason..
  2. I do see the lasers which can be annoying but honestly, they have been outplayed...
  3. Also - Why is Mantalos taking the corners? Tsimikas takes them for Liverpool, why not us??
  4. This player from Kosovo was down for a few minutes, his doctor team came to help him and a miracle occurred. He was fine..
  5. Line-up looks interesting, three changes.. Chatzi for Limnios was expected. Pavlidis for Giakoumakis - Not terrible but I would start Giakoumakis Bouchalakis over Mantalos - Why? He hasn't played well. Masouras starts again - needs to show something this time. Tzolis should be subbed in if he is not producing at the half. The rest is fine.
  6. Lost 2-1 to Portugal. Pretty much over.
  7. There was a feature on their site were you could enter potential results to show potential points but I don't see it anymore..
  8. Bad break - Was finally putting it together after a rough patch...
  9. I wonder if the reason that Bakasetas was playing well was the system he was playing under? In Turkey, he was rated pretty high...
  10. I thought FIFA would let you do that. Do not see it on their site anymore.
  11. Unfortunately, Fountas would not have played. If Tzolis was called up and doesn't play, then what is the point?
  12. Seems like it.. https://www.sport24.gr/football/ethniki-ellados-klithike-o-mpalntok-apo-ton-poget.9645838.html
×
×
  • Create New...