-
Posts
14,282 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
349
Everything posted by pash
-
Interesting. I would think Meite would be a good candidate to sign, even for four million? I wonder if this impasse is due to the older reports of us trying to get him for a little less (like 3 million or whatever). Would not shock me if we ended up with a Kedziora situation, where we just try to take him on loan again. https://inpaok.com/820436/o-meite-epistrefei-stin-benfika/ Also makes me wonder if the team just simply has a better alternative in mind (Misic?! who needs a defensive midfielder anyway...)
-
It's an Easter miracle!
-
He apparently made some claims of fan interference, from what I skimmed. Let's see if the match report states that a pitch invasion happened...
-
What was the deal with their coach at the end? I had to drop out at halftime
-
Koulierakis, Ekong, Nasberg, and Kedziora are all probably gone this summer. Need a big push for new CBs.
-
Why do you say he's played his last game?
-
So basically, we win the next two games and we've locked in our remaining in the league? Should be very doable.
-
So you're tellin' me the team's insistence on constant kissies is what doomed us
-
Pathetic game. Could tell within a few minutes that we would be playing exactly like we did in Brugge. Couldn't string a few passes together to save our lives.
-
No dropping? I don't know how I feel about that. There are only two teams in Greece that have any remote chance of stayig in, for example, the EL. Trickle-down slightly favors us as a league.
-
There it is, first minute of extra time. Let's see if Plzen have an "answer" to this.
-
That Fiorentina/Plzen match is about to go to extra time, Plzen is playing with ten men. Would be very surprising if they make it through.
-
I am legit surprised, but pleasantly so!
-
Παίξτε μπάλα ρε κοπρόσκυλα! Πάρτε την πρόκριση για να μη σας πάρει ο διάβολος!!!
-
Guess Vieirinha's participation in the press conference answers one question:
-
So who do we start in the fun positions? Does Jonny get in over Vieirinha? Taison or Murg over Konstantelias? Really hoping Brandon Thomas is 100% and ready to start.
-
I sent this to our CT-based troubadour yesterday, but I can't resist putting it here for everyone's eyes. Mainly: what a weird article. What could they possibly be basing this on?? https://inpaok.com/817937/kati-xypnise-mesa-ston-misits/
-
We lost 1-0 and 1/4 of Bruges is suspended for the Toumba match. We are going to *F U C K I N G D E S T R O Y* them. I cannot wait!
-
That pace is why I am desperately hoping Vieirinha doesn't start as RB. Really don't want to watch him get burned. It would feel like the kind of game where Lucescu would start Samatta, doesn't it? I hope to see Thomas, though. But that's just because I generally prefer strikers who can score. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-
Fighting for their lives now!
-
Here is the list. Murg didn't make it as it appears he's sick. Κοτάρσκι, Ζίβκοβιτς, Ταλιχμανίδης, Βιεϊρίνια, Όττο, Κεντζιόρα, Κουλιεράκης, Μιχαηλίδης, Μπάμπα, Τσιγγάρας, Σβαμπ, Μεϊτέ, Οζντόεφ, Μάρκος Αντόνιο, Κωνσταντέλιας, Τάισον, Α. Ζίβκοβιτς, Ντεσπόντοφ, Μπράντον, Σαμάτα, Τζίμας Would not be surprised if Taison gets the start at LW (which I would be fine with).
-
They lost their next match, and are now level with "Iraklis" with 21 points.
-
Pretty decent result, all things considered. We stay top of the table, but MAN would it have been good to get a win here. To repeat yet again: this is going to be a hell of a close race.
-
It's funny how the algorithm works. I definitely have watched some of their videos before (I bet I've even watched the Savvidis one). But I try to keep my subscriptions to a reasonable number because otherwise I'd have to watch a few hours of youtube a day just to keep up. And yet, every once in a while they'll poke me with a reminder of a page like Tifo, and I go down the rabbit hole again...
-
This popped up earlier today for me, thought I would share. There is some irony in this being thought of as a crisis, when you compare what has happened in Greece for a very, very long time now. Does not really come up with any real conclusions, but I can't say I blame them. Lots of theories going around (and I doubt the coronavirus lockdowns are a great explanation, considering we're nearly four years out from them). Tifo also did a piece of Savvidis back in 2018, after the incident that shall not be named. Weirdly, it spends basically no time on the actual incident.