Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,268
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Perhaps so. I have low self-esteem, though, so I need to believe in at least one thing in my life.
  2. Why not? We will likely be seeded, I think "even with" this squad, we should be able to get through.
  3. I believe Costa is on 800k, Martens is on 700k, and Noboa is on 1mm, All higher than Klaus, all less important to the team. Stoch and Natcho were also on similarly (very) large salaries. I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here - that we're overpaying, or that we should be paying more? I'm sure our management realizes we need more people, but let's also keep in mind we have another month until the transfer window opens - and relatively easy matches to deal with up until then. -edit- until the transfer window *closes*
  4. With Vitor out for the next game, Tzavellas will *definitely* be starting (as if we didn't know that already). Hopefully Tziolis won't be pushed back as CB. My guess is Papagiannopoulos to start, unless Tudor goes for a four-man defense (with just Tzavellas and Costa as CBs).
  5. Lucas definitely our man of the match, but honorable mentions for me go to Kace, Kitsiou, and most especially Costa. Savvidis and Mistakidis were both excellent subs as well - I expected Mistakidis to do well, but Savvidis turned in a particularly strong performance. Skondras is the man, even playing out of position. Tzavellas very inconsistent for me. Tziolis came off slightly better, but it might be because his extreme lack of mobility cut off any opportunity for real disappointment.
  6. I feel we'll end up having four teams in the group stage of the EL. This could be a very good season for our country coefficient
  7. press conference about to begin
  8. Good question. It's hard to justify starting him over Mak though - but once Lucas is gone, he might get his chance. Still no good reason he isn't playing as a striker while we are so low on players, though.
  9. Absolutely. Mistakidis better in his three sub appearances this season than Salpi has been since November. We *NEED* to keep trusting these guys.
  10. Final sub, Mistakidis in for Mak
  11. Savvidis for Tziolis, an excellent sub
  12. Savvidis preparing to come on
  13. How many more handballs before the ref actually calls one?
  14. KACE YOU HAVE TO GET THOSE IN
  15. Yeah, we definitely can win this. At this rate, they're likely to join us at ten men.
  16. 62% as of a few minutes ago. So many blown calls
  17. This Toth guy plays rough
  18. Skondras coming in for koulouris
  19. I turned it on at minute three, he got a red card???
  20. I believe Blackhawk said a while back that the deal was we'd keep him until we qualified to the group stage, then sell him to them.
  21. Lineup just announced, exact same as before (with Koulouris).
  22. Hey! We have a new conditioning coach!
  23. Is yours spoken for?
  24. One of the funniest shows on TV, Key & Peele, is ending after this season. So why not share some of the love? An excellent send-up of ESPN and their like. Not as good as their NFL videos, but entertaining nonetheless. http://www.cc.com/video-clips/aimepr/key-and-peele-teachingcenter
×
×
  • Create New...