Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,269
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. I would imagine that their twitter handle will link directly when the time is right https://twitter.com/EthnikiOmada
  2. Glad to see both of them make an appearance. Especially since Konstantinidis was injured for so long. Hopefully he'll feature for us again soon.
  3. Welcome!
  4. And Vergos with the fourth goal, 60'. This is a good day. -edit- game ended 5-0
  5. The sole Moldovan goal was actually an o.g. we're now up 2-1, Androutsos
  6. 1-1 at halftime, Stathopoulos.
  7. Currently 3-0, a brace by Mavrias, one additional by Fountas
  8. I'd agree on the two goals conceded
  9. Playing vs Moldova tomorrow as well
  10. Will be playing vs Liechtenstein tomorrow, Euro U21 qualifiers
  11. What is the agenda of our dear friend Stavros?
  12. A caged wild animal that needs to be unleashed...in order to take a nap while others do the work? Oh, so he's pretty much a lion. Rawr.
  13. I like Golasa, and I think he fits in with the style Tudor wants to play. Mistakidis is currently injured, but I think it's a ###### shame that he hasn't been getting time - especially when Pelkas sits out.
  14. It has nothing to do with size, just positioning.
  15. I am taking this one as a friendly. FrIeNdLyyyyyyyyyy
  16. U19s will be playing vs Lithuania in about 12 minutes
  17. Perhaps a referee referee? I think Lino was confirmed as a scout at the end of last season, wasn't he?
  18. I can't imagine he'll be out any less than a few weeks. This is bad bad news. I was looking over a few headlines today, I love how most said the Pats easily won, except the NYT, which said that we were sloppy and struggled.
  19. I used to parade that s%$#! around the horio like it was my business
  20. Tsoutsouli! You, sir, are a wordsmith
  21. Our U20 team beat Panthrakikos 5-0. Which SHOULD have mirrored our score line.
  22. Confirmed on Tziolis
  23. Double fisting. Don't worry, Papa's deleting.
  24. What the hell are you talking about?
  25. http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/live/paok-thessaloniki-fc-panthrakikos-fc/423922.html
×
×
  • Create New...