Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    350

Everything posted by pash

  1. So looking at just the posts on this page - he got hurt on March 5, came back, and got hurt again on the 17th? How is this guy still a professional player?
  2. Close one for Mistakidis, he turned 21 four months ago. Is the cutoff "21 or under at the start of this year" or something?
  3. FIFA is currently trying to get some funds back from the US, which seized the assets as part of the corruption investigation. I'm not sure how (finally) admitting that your people took bribes leads to the organization having a claim on these funds, but I truly hope that Uncle Sam slaps these guys down. I would love to see some humiliation visited upon them. And - yes, I'm sure FIFA's argument is that the bribe was actually a "donation" to CONCACAF, but...nobody's really buying that.
  4. Kone's injury during the cup was a HUGE blow for us. He was easily our best attacker.
  5. Perhaps we've found the new Finance Minister?
  6. Reaps, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Tziolis' call-up
  7. Clubs can't interfere with that, no.
  8. Well, he played in a VERY IMPORTANT match for us, that's for sure. Kapino shouldn't be starting anyway. Second place is still last. Agreed on Klaus' call up.
  9. Tzavellas, Tziolis called up for both friendlies. Pelkas called up for Iceland only. Stafylidis also returns; hopefully we'll see him get a start in at least the Montenegro match.
  10. Beautiful hair, though. #silverfox
  11. OPA! The Hub is known for its bright minds, just saying ;)
  12. Assuming #3 takes the allocation from the cup, doesn't the above still miss the extra spot? We would still get two slots in the Q3 EL; it would just give both #3 and #4 that slot (and #5 getting Q2). Wouldn't that also mean we have one more team that's not in the playoffs getting a slot as well?
  13. Who cares? Maybe people can start talking about his "potential" at the age of 32 after he's had a chance to kick a ball. Which I'm still skeptical will ever happen again. I think he'll be cut in a few months, personally.
  14. With the cup being abandoned, does anyone know what the final allocation of teams for CL and EL will be?
  15. He looks like a lot like Elon Musk. HE HAS MY VOTE.
  16. 53-40 = 13, divided by 5 is 2.6 (rounding up to 3).
  17. I'm predicting we'll make it in to the playoffs, and will end up fourth overall (third place in the playoffs). You heard it here first, folks.
  18. I would assume it would be announced at a time when it would hurt us most
  19. Some of those early attempts would have been real stunners, too
  20. Goal Korovesis, assist by Mistakidis!
  21. Korovesis in for Pelkas
  22. Great try by Pelkas-Kace. This pitch is unreal. The ball is stoned.
  23. Stream went down, switching to #1 on that same site: http://aklautoi.blogspot.gr/p/live-stream-1.html
  24. ^ it's actually happened every season for Klaus. He starts off all right, then doesn't score for a few months. Then the coach leaves, and he starts banging them in again.
×
×
  • Create New...