Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,828
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    185

Everything posted by J1078

  1. Georgia did draw whales in whales so I'm really hoping they can do it again. as I mentioned it's irrelevant if Ireland win tomorrow as those points wont count. The England group now gave us a huge chance as it took two teams out of the equation today as Slovakia and Slovenia cannot reach 19 points which would mean after we minus the 6 points they cannot reach 13 where we are hoping to be. Only Scotland is now relevant in that group and if the draw or lose on the road then they are likely the worst of the 2nd place teams. I do Agree with the above mention that the Bosnia game is really scaring the hell out of me as well and even though I don't want to believe it I can see Bosnia pulling it off but maybe that's just my nerves talking... If Whales doesn't get 3 points tomorrow we now are I great positon with two groups to possibly finish behind us.
  2. The only bad news today was Denmark beating Montenegro but over all great results and exactly what we needed from the Poland group. Lets hope tomorrow Georgia can somehow draw against Whales... Irelands game has NO relevancy tomorrow as they play the worst team in there group. So now Slovenia and Slovakia cannot reach 19 points so as long as Scotland doesn't win there final game on the road against Slovenia then this group looks very promising..
  3. We need the following, England to beat Slovania Montenegro vs Denmark to draw Scotland to beat or Draw against Slovakia Germany to beat Northern Irleand These would be the best results for Greece.
  4. This article explains what would benefit Greece in todays matches.. http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/thursdays-qualifiers-that-interest-greece
  5. ^Exactly right the game watching for us begins today....
  6. This article breaks down everything for Greece. http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/how-greece-can-finish-2nd-and-qualify-for-the-playoffs
  7. Nobody is saying we are going to get hammered I just don't believe we will be gifted the match that's all.. F*** I hope I'm wrong and they do gift us the match...
  8. Negative? what? how's that being negative? I did say I would love that to be true but I just cant see professional athletes throwing the game.. DONT FORGET that a win over us improves there fifa rankings.
  9. You're r reading that Cyprus will not play there best and kind of gift us the match if Belgium hold off Bosnia?? As much as I would love that to be true I highly doubt that Cyprus will somehow not play there best..
  10. Every day that passes Belgium are losing more and more players ffs.... its looking more and more like it will be a tight game that can go either way..
  11. I will say the one thing I do like how Skibbe has brought his defence first mentality as this is the way the Greek team needs to play to be successful. We have to work to our strengths and utilize our best assets which is our Defence. We all saw what happened when we tried to play a more offensive style we ended up neglecting our strengths which is our D and we were losing to the worst of the worst teams and that should NOT happen. In saying this I do wish we could find a happy medium to a good defence and a balanced offense and not depend on only one structure. Maybe this will happen if and when we can find someone to solidify our Mid which really controls the game and we are definitely lacking in that position.
  12. Break down of how Greece can qualify... Goal differential can play a huge role.. http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/how-greece-can-finish-2nd-and-qualify-for-the-playoffs
  13. His call ups alone and he decision making of who starts over who and leaving in form players out and bring up guys the ride the bench should be enough for him to not be back with the team..
  14. http://www.sport24.gr/football/mundial/aleksandroy-kseroyme-ti-akougetai-emeis-paizoyme-gia-thn-kupro.4873480.html What the Cypriot players are saying about the game...
  15. If Skibbe picks that line up then I'm going to personally fly to Greece and Punch him right in the gut.. lol
  16. I'm pretty sure Tzavellas will start a and so will Zeca. Sipois and Koutris will not play in this game.. Skibbe will choose something like this, Karnezis Toro, sokratis Manolas Tzav Zeca Samaris Fortounis Donis Mitro Lazaros
  17. What you're saying makes sense and I hope that's how it plays out.. It also makes sense that Belgiums B squad will be out to prove something since they don't get much playing time. We will even take the draw I just pray Bosnia DONT get the win because I think Estonia won't be able to hold them off and do us a favour...the only thing that worries me is we all no Bosnia can score goals so they definitely have the ability to score and steal a win...I hope not.. I guess at the end of the day if we don't beat Cyprus it's pointless worrying about what happens..
  18. Bosnia missing some key players but with all of Belgiums misses Bosnia I think have a great chance for the win. Bosnia will show more determination and heart in this game and Belgium will treat it more like a friendly...
  19. You're wrong we currently have 13 points and once you minus the firs win against Gibraltar we are currently sitting at 10 points NOT 11 which means the best we can finish is19 points in our group minus 6 points for the two wins (if we bet Gibraltar) is 13 points NOT 14. That's why goals will play a role. We can only reach a maximum of 13points that's why what @Rockafeller Skank is saying is right.
  20. @kbxk508 nice break down but you're absolutely right if we don't beat Cyprus then there is no need to worry what the other groups do. Good thing is we will no what the outcome of the Belgium and Bosnia match before we start our match.. after Saturdays game if we beat Cyprus and Bosnia drop points then we can focus on the other groups but for now we need to pray we get a win and Bosnia lose or draw.. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing the Greek team knowing the result of the Bosnia match before they play Cyprus..
  21. I was reading an article on how determined the Cyprus team is to come out and get the win as they still believe they have an outside chance at 2nd and making the playoffs even though they play Belgium in there final match. All of those thoughts of them gifting us this match is BS there is no way they will do that. Cyprus would rather get the tie and no one goes in then them losing to us and worsening there fifa rankings. It will be a tough game.
  22. http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/belgium-bring-big-guns-to-bosnia-clash
  23. How good is this guy suppose to be? what would you guys compare him to? Does he make us better with him in the line up?
×
×
  • Create New...