Mirmidonas55

Panionios-Larissa: Predict the winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Panionios-Larissa: Predict the winner

• Panionios win
    • Draw
    • AEL win

Lets wait and see bidis!

It will be a very very tought season for Larrissa as the fans expect alot and rightly so, but the expectation on them stayign up is much higher than for example Akratikos!!

But all the best to larissa and elts hope Donis can create a dynamite team!!

Larissa's first game back to the top flight with lots of high expectations

while Panionios coming of one of there worst seasons to date

with the accusation of a fixed game, the whole Panionios and Olympiakos fiasco costing them lots of money and the season, and the loss of many players

Larissa will win to start the season on a good note

panionios did have a rough season last year but had a very capable squad and until that OSFP - match/fiasco they were undefeated at home and played some great ball....they have expereince and Aloneftis may do good it will be interesting, but Panionios players are reall y strong too............Nalitzis, Breska, Gkoundoulakis, Navas, Marcora and Giannopoulos is back from Venezia......this will be a big test for Larisa

what will the Larisa line up look like???

I have only seen one friendly match (against Ionikos) but my opinion is that the starting eleven will be:

...........Kiparissis.............Gavrilopoulos.......

..........................Serban............................

Aloneftis............Vela Junior...........Bahramis

Katsiaros......Foerster......Dabizas....Digkozis

........................Kotsolis.............................

Other players that could start are Kalantzis (in the place of Kiparissis or Gavrilopoulos), Spasic (if he overcomes his injury), and Gikas (in the place ofVela Junior)

Marco Foerster was last year's best centre back of Vita Ethniki. There are many arguments on his ability to compete in the Alpha Ethniki, but I believe that he will not have many problems playing next to Nikos Dabizas.

Dennis Serban has experience of the Spanish Primera Division and Champions League with Valencia. He has his ups and downs, but when he will be in his ups he will be the best player in the field.

I don't like to say big words, but I believe that AEL is capable to finish between the first eight teams.

I am expecting to see the first game against Panionios (Sunday 28/08, 21:00, Alpha TV) to make better conclusions.

1-1 away is not that bad

but after watching the game I have the sense that Larissa deserved to win and 2 points were "lost" (bad luck and difficulties to score even though creating many chances)

anyway Larissa played well in its comeback after 9 years

and the fans can hope for a good future in A' Ethniki

Panionios looked very weak , maybe it was a bad day

or the great opponent :tup:

1-1 away is not that bad

but after watching the game I have the sense that Larissa deserved to win and 2 points were "lost" (bad luck and difficulties to score even though creating many chances)

anyway Larissa played well in its comeback after 9 years

and the fans can hope for a good future in A' Ethniki

Panionios looked very weak , maybe it was a bad day

or the great opponent :tup:

How did Aloneftis play I heard he created some chances what is your take if u saw the game..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived