Phantis Forums

Please be careful

OriginalAEK

Thanks OriginalAEK. What a pain in the ass it has been finding these things! For anyone interested, there's a store in Manhattan called Soccer mania (I think) and they're on 90th street and 1st avenue. I was told they'll be getting national team jerseys August 10th, but only size large and x-large, which is not my size!

be careful too when you all go to athens - downtown monastiraki and many places they have jerseys that look official and are priced as if they were (40-50E) they even have an addidas tag but im very sure these are just clever replicas. they dont look convincing enough and usually they have the other patch stiched at the bottom or somesort of shiny authentic label....i could be wrong but watch out.

Thanks OriginalAEK. What a pain in the ass it has been finding these things! For anyone interested, there's a store in Manhattan called Soccer mania (I think) and they're on 90th street and 1st avenue. I was told they'll be getting national team jerseys August 10th, but only size large and x-large, which is not my size!

good info clover. thks vm! :tup: :tup: :tup:

yep u have to be careful one way u can tell is by the ethniki crest the official adidas badge is a rectangle

The fakes have the badge but have a point like the old ethniki badge

Fakes all have adidas on them and everything (damn they are getting good)

best buy from sportarena and other sports shops

:gr:

Archived