Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Genome

Olympiakos - AEK

After the draw vs Aris I don't expect too much. I hope we see a good game tonight!

Dokari for OSFP. Hope we're not going to get butchered here ...

Again a number of shots from OSFP...

again a dokari I think... :-|

Corner for OSFP ... damn we look bad.

Penalty for AEK ! And yellow to Zewlakow!

The OSFP commentator does of course not see anything wrong...

So here's a present for him:

1-1 by DJEBBOUR! ! !

Many fouls from OSFP not whistled now, annoying.

Third dokari for OSFP from a free kick.

Just need this season to end... Our team is just plain mediocre...

Just need this season to end... Our team is just plain mediocre...

True but what will the off season bring? :unsure:

AEK goal denied for NO REASON WHATSOEVER !

AEK goal denied for NO REASON WHATSOEVER !

totally screwed on that one, put it up for the fans to see

2-1FT ... bullshit call from the ref to cancel our goal.

Indeed NYPAO13 as soon as it hits the web I will put it on here!

Was the goal valid? The comments I heard were to the effect that the ref "discovered" a foul.

Was the goal valid? The comments I heard were to the effect that the ref "discovered" a foul.

Here's a good article about it Irlande.

I can't seem to find a vid of it anywhere online (yet). I honestly did not see a foul.

Even though Manolas goal should have counted, we had a huge missed opportunity with Nemeth (twice) and a great save on Kafes' header by Nikopolidis.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but today's starting 11 was a shocker to me. It didn't make sense; and it showed with our performance in the 1st half. I was skeptical of Bajevic's intentions.

Hopefully we can beat Aris on Wednesday to stay afloat in the playoffs.....

Someboby please just punch olys spot for the champions league and let this shambles of a play off end that disalowed goal by manolas was apaulling and a kick in the nuts of the athlitismo in general f en discusting,and those misses by nemeth were freckin tragic.

XSEFTILA THS XRONIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AI KAI GAM$%%?&...........................!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPER CHAMPIONS BE PROUD kokkalistan at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eimaste kai emeis xoma xoris pathos kardia kai talipa a few good players oi alloi mapionettes oute b ethniki den kerdizoume me aftous,metagrafes poname oloi gia mia omadara of past years.........................

OPOU diavaso o Batraxos ftaei th na kanei re ti.........

I'm not sure about everyone else, but today's starting 11 was a shocker to me. It didn't make sense; and it showed with our performance in the 1st half. I was skeptical of Bajevic's intentions.

You should not be if you have been watching the team play this year. Our defense is horrible. We went into Pireaus and they are an attacking team. Everyone knew they would come out attacking and they did just that. 2-3 dokaria ithin the first 10 mins and we were playing defensive (with 2 defensive midfielders and no left wing back). Still not enough and they should have scored 3-4 times in the first half. Just that they had bad luck and Saja played well.

Plan as we were to tire them in the first half and then inject the offense attacks in the second. Just like we did... Nemeth had 2 bunnies that he missed! We could have tied the game or even possibly won it. Even still, once we put in the offense, our defense was alot more disorganized and it showed. 2 more dokaria!

You want a mediocre team to play offensive against a team that is much better than us? No way, not if you want a chance.

We need the crap players to leave this summer and sell the big guns for some $$ to buy some players. Between Blanco, Djibbur, Skokko and Mastorovic we can get 10M and thats alot of money for some young greek players.

This team sucks and it is clearly visible. Donis had the same issues with essentially the same players.