Phantis Forums

Aris-3rd place in SL

Crazy

Aris Salonika so far this year has been one of the most succesfull and suprising clubs in our league.3rs place in SL,great european success and results so far and a great coach at the helm.For me personally,after last years great comeback and this summer addition of Dusan Bajevic to the club,i am not suprised one bit.Dusan is an expert of taking talent young players and creating strong teams,he has done it with 3 other teams in the past already,AEK,Olympiakos and Paok and doing it again with Aris.I believe that this fact is not only great for Aris supporters but also for our league because we need more strong teams and tougher games if we want to elevate our leagues level.Great news for Aris and great news for Greek soccer.What do you guys think?

Aris Salonika so far this year has been one of the most succesfull and suprising clubs in our league.3rs place in SL,great european success and results so far and a great coach at the helm.For me personally,after last years great comeback and this summer addition of Dusan Bajevic to the club,i am not suprised one bit.Dusan is an expert of taking talent young players and creating strong teams,he has done it with 3 other teams in the past already,AEK,Olympiakos and Paok and doing it again with Aris.I believe that this fact is not only great for Aris supporters but also for our league because we need more strong teams and tougher games if we want to elevate our leagues level.Great news for Aris and great news for Greek soccer.What do you guys think?

:tup: :gr: :gr: :gr:

I really beleive aris position is due to 2 reasons:

1) Bringing talented players to the clb who were cut from other clubs at important stagers of their carrers and felt they had a point ot prove, so hungry talented players.

2) Bajevic being able to continue where ogios left off.

These two reasons and good crowd support has lifted them alot.

Archived