Phantis Forums

Who would you want to face?

dark_horse

Isn't nice that you guys still have a couple of Greek teams to cheer for :D

I've never seen Lens playing but everyone says how good they are and that's what I like.

I watch the games with the hope that we will make history, and you don't make history by beating little teams. I still get excited thinking about the Ajax win, the Hamburg win, the Juventus win, the Arsenal win, the Porto win, the Salke win and so on, but easy wins I tend to forget after the next game.

Panathinaikos is a good team and if Lens are celebrating they will have a rude awakening in February. Pao will be a different team by then, and I bet we will be playing with our starters and more urgency.

So, if Lens is so good I am looking forward to eliminating her. If not, I don't mind loosing to a superior team as long as we play with heart.

It all depends which PAO show up to the game the PAO team that plays together and runs their ass off or the PAO that just doesn't have their head in the game and just walk around and show no heart. This Lens team is no easy team they are better then PSG so we better show up or we will get embarrassed worse then 4-0. But I think that we have allot of time for our coach to get this team back into the swing of things. We need to fill some needs in RB, CB and a striker during the winter transfer and we need to step our game up and we will be fine.

Archived