Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS - OLYMPIAKOS

MadBoy13

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf another yellow to victor and he is gone what a F*** the ref is last chance fould come on!!! It's over baby F*** the ref for the cards too many a**hole oh well we win baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear us!!!!!!! lol

PAO has had more chances, and although the "almost-in" doesn't count, but this result came at a very good moment. We are NOT ready yet, but at least we're in the hunt.... (hopefully the Ionikos loss at home won't haunt us in the end). Edebe saved us (so Nikop on Salpi's chance). It could have ended in a tie.

The good news I see since Munoz arrived: the coach is all the money right now. It appears we have choices in positions, except perhpas DB. Our guys are playing with more passion. :tup:

I think it's a matter of time before gavroi disolve and break up. I only hope we don't keep them alive by us giving up stupid points here and there....

F*** YES PAO OLE OLE OLE

what an amazing miss by mantzios that gave me a pannic attack, EDEBE what an amazing saze, good to see nilson putting his balls on the line for PAO because the ball hit him square in the nuts....its a amall miricle he can still walk.

GREAT WIN FOR US PAO OLE OLE OLE 1-0 OLE OLE OLE

PAO THRYSKEIA THYRA 13

OEOEOEOEOEOE!!! DE STA-MA-TO NA TRAGOUDO POTEEEEE...... !!!!!! :nw:

very good second half for panatha!!!!!!! our defence... is getting better!!!!!

MUNOZ!!!! :tup:

Nice!

I enjoyed the win and above all I enjoyed:

1 - The move Romero put on Kastigio causing him to fall backwards

2 - Tziolis dribbling Rivaldo :) (sorry, I like this kind of thing)

4 - Victor passing everyone towards the goal before Zevlakov flattened him

3 - Romero dominating Olympiakos' left side singlehandedly

4 - Ebede's great save at the end

5 - Seeing Konstantinou play mostly in midfield since the ball rarely approached our goal

6 - Seeing Olympiakos result to long balls from defence since they could not break down our defense

6 - Both Victors kicking some butt today

7 - Did I mention the Victors :nw:

The next 10 games are offered for 10x3 so let's hope the team keeps this up.

kserete ti eida???

oti oi gauroi oute ton EURO-pao den mporoun na nikisoun ektos edras.... lol! (opoios katalave, katalave)!.!

TROMERO :tup: VICTORY :nw:

PAO completely dominated, especially in the second half, and missed many huge chances.

Gauros had one chance in the 90th minute, and once more was saved by Antonis.

This is a completely resurrected team, with quick passing and pressing.

Munioz has made the greatest impact in the shortest time, out of any PAO coach in recent years.

At this time, I see no reason to even consider Bajevic, at the end of the season.

Please leave Biscan out... :P

Two good games in a row.

I see HOPE in the horizon.

Completely fair result.

Did anyone not see the clear penalty of Cesar on PAPA?

We are getting better by the minute.

In a long time, I can once again proudly say:

BRAVO PANATHINAIKARA!

PEACE

TROMERO :tup: VICTORY :nw:

PAO completely dominated, especially in the second half, and missed many huge chances.

Gauros had one chance in the 90th minute, and once more was saved by Antonis.

This is a completely resurrected team, with quick passing and pressing.

Munioz has made the greatest impact in the shortest time, out of any PAO coach in recent years.

At this time, I see no reason to even consider Bajevic, at the end of the season.

Please leave Biscan out... :P

Two good games in a row.

I see HOPE in the horizon.

Completely fair result.

Did anyone not see the clear penalty of Cesar on PAPA?

We are getting better by the minute.

In a long time, I can once again proudly say:

BRAVO PANATHINAIKARA!

PEACE

auto elege ston patera mou...... elpizo na afisoun ton Munoz kai na ksexasoun to Bajevic.....

Victor was the best, and the player that made the difference. Tziolis though not great, his running was a positive--more than Biscan would have (Biscan isn't good for these games of passion--leave him out so we play 11 against 11). And, Nilson also made himself known and contributed. At least he can cross and pass unlike Vyntra.

No matter what gavroi may say, Oly didn't show confidence. Having ONLY a good chance in the 90th demonstrated what red fans said that they didn't believe Oly would turn the match... It was PAO who was closer to a second goal.

Let's enjoy this win. Back to work tomorrow, we have lots to do.

Finally, it's obvious today what team is going up and which is going down.... :band:

As for the ref... Not good! He favored the reds.. :tdown:

MEGALH NIKH GIA MIA NEA OMADA POU XTIZETAI. TELOS O GERO-RIMPO POU DEN MPOROUSE NA PAREI TA PODIA TOU KAI SHMERA.

8A GELASEI KAI O KA8E PIKRAMENOS KAI STHN EURWPH, BLEPW 0-4 ME THN SACHTAR STO KARAISKAKI. FETOS OLES OI SOBARES OMADES POU PERNANE APO TO KARAISKAKI PERNOUN TO TRIPONTO!

MPRABO KAI STON MUNO8, TELEIA STRATHGIKH!

WHAT???????????? :blink: Tsolis was very good!!!! He swept up everything and was confident enough to break with the ball constantly! Excellent display!!

i agree 100%!

Tziolis was really good... ;)

Well, I thought he was good, I just didn't think he was really great. Obviously I like him a lot and I prefer him to Bitchcan. Tziolis improved as time went on.

In the first half we were giving lots of space and midfield control to gavroi. This could have been a problem--home game after all and need a win. Tziolis and our midfield lacked in the first half and it wasn't bad because gavroi didn't have players to take advantage of it.

I know its only 1 game and only a few days after the defeat to AEK and I know the Olympiakos players were no where near the top form BUT the more Munoz is casting his influence over this team the more I think PAO can really push for the UEFA Cup!

Archived