Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS - OLYMPIAKOS

MadBoy13

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so great man not just because of the win but because of the fact that we really played well; the best I've seen them in several years! Also I thought this was the best game I've seen in terms of level of play, in at least 2 seasons. And this is just the begining! Congrats to the team and Munoz! :tup:

Man if everyone here wants a good old laugh go to greeksoccer.com, and read all the post in the oly forum(oly vs pao thread) and read the excuses there comming up with....

its priceless and pathetic, i think MTL is there lol

along with the rest of the retrards... :ph34r:

trust me the amount of excuses over the last 10 years and beyondd (and very rarely do they actually admit defeats) we have heard from the hard core greens side... we would reach the millions

we have websites like paocyberfans.com who cry about losses from the 60s' people who cry about refs from the 90s... yawnnn,......zzzzzzzzz

it puts people to sleep the crying u guys have done !

trust me the amount of excuses over the last 10 years and beyondd  (and very rarely do they actually admit defeats)    we have heard from the hard core greens side... we would reach the millions

we have websites like paocyberfans.com who cry about losses from the 60s' people who cry about refs from the 90s... yawnnn,......zzzzzzzzz

at the present moment, after this derby, you should be put to sleep

the sad thing is you have no excuses

Man why r we talking about the past?? (everyone can bring up the past dude its not that hard, u have a good past and so do we inj other aspects so just leave it were it belongs = The past) lets just talk about the present and the future... Great u admit defeat :tup: , if we lose at ur ground i will also admit defeat <_< However if u guys beat us because of a dogy penalty or one of our players geting send off thnks to ur individual players great acting skills (hint hint okkass) then u bet ur arse ill be spewing..

if u beat us like we beat u 2 days ago then its all sweet... i just dnt wnt u to start ur Bs about how we cry all the time (because ur becoming what u hate dude, u sit there and say that we always cry and say the same thing over and over again however reading everything uve written both there (gaysoccer.com) and here (phantis) uve become ur own monster dude and u cant even see it with u crying about how we cry) and how ur players werent even trying coz they didnt care and other gay excuses all the gavri in gaysoccer.com have made up :LOL: ...

im sure u know what im talking about...

Just be a man and admit it, we were the better side on that day... u guys have a really good chance of beating us in ur ground so there is a bright side to the gayvri...

however reading everything uve written both there (gaysoccer.com) and here (phantis) uve become ur own monster dude and u cant even see it with u crying about how we cry)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is mtl that user Lavilliotis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

that guy is hilarious :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

QUOTE (Montreal_Thrillos @ Nov 6 2006, 08:02 PM)

trust me the amount of excuses over the last 10 years and beyondd (and very rarely do they actually admit defeats) we have heard from the hard core greens side... we would reach the millions

To Montreal Thrylos

Congratulations on Olympiakos achieving 9/10 championships. They have dominated Greek football and you must be so proud.

Being so dominant in Greece the club has achieved so much in Europe.... (sorry did I hear you say like f**, apologies that was me).

If only the like of you Olympiakos supporters realise the true test is in Europe the better Greek football would be.

How many times has Olympiakos gone past the Group stage. I am pretty sure 1/10. This kind of results has been going on for more than 10 years. If Olympiakos are supposed to be the "legends" and the "team for people", they have a funny way of showing this to fans.

I have been contacting the official Olympiakos website over numerous asking why are they so poor in Europe. If the answer you receive is "winning the Greek Championship and Cup is more important" then I can understand mediocrity in their performances in Europe. They even had the audacity to question Real Madrid winning 9 European Championships being less important than winning their National title. The European Cup is what made Real Madrid and what only other teams can dream about.

I'm not really sure where you PAO fans saw good football being played last night. Neither Olympiakos or Panathinaikos played well at all last night. Both teams were playing not to lose and used tactics that only youth teams use.

oh i know there was nothing special - the major issue is IMPROVEMENT. watch the games from begining of the year than this.....the players are running, moving, playing into space, 2nd half PAO was acting like a real team, and did make some good chances, and its fair to say they were the better team.

Victor will be out this Wed--lucky us. Vyntra will be out for 3 weeks--lucky us!

As for Seric... He got 4 yellows already. The same thing every year. This kid gets yellow & red very easy, and that's not goood.

As for the game, no we didn't play great, yes it could have been a draw, BUT we were the team that PLAYED, ran, stopped the gavroi from doing anything until the 91'. Gavroi know it, they didn't play with heart, didn't know what they wanted, and they're afraid of the future. It was a fair result based on performance.

I didn't hear gavroi complaining when they won the match against AEK few weeks ago with AEK self-scoring!!!!!!!!!!!

tha tragoudiso ena agapimeno mou tragoudi apo tin eksedra.....

########################################################################################################################################

sorry but i love this song!!!! ;)

#######################

Sorry i just love THIS song. :angry:

nai auto se peirakse tora (les kai ta gaurakia lene liga).... fysika kai den to enoo... apla exei oraio rythmo... tpt parapano...

Archived