PANATHINAIKOS - OLYMPIAKOS

MadBoy13

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still... is yellow card......

-----

no penalty for pao.....

exactlyhis foot was in and when he grabed the ball he was on the pitch so that is a card no matter if its going to go out if you grab the ball while on the pitch its a card. As for the pen it should have been called oh well the goals will come if we play like we did the first 20 min :box:

What happened to Biscan?

He was set to start but at the last minute he was replaced by Tziolis.

eniose travigma or something.....

when Oly get the ball we give them wayyyyyyy too much room in the middle to walk in and when Pap and Salpi are pressuring the def we need a 3rd player lie romero or Victor to come support them to force either a bad pass or something

Since the 30th min Olympiakos have had the majority of possession but haven't created 1 chance. Cesar, Tzolis and Salpi have been the best players on the pitch. In fact the battle between Salpi and Cesar has been the only real highlight of what is a very dull game. Salpi has not stopped shutting down and causing headaches and he went on a great run where he beat three players before crossing.

Cesar has been solid and composed and Tzolis is sweeping everything up for PAO everytime Oly get near the box. Djole has been in a good position twice but wasted the crosses. If PAO actually played with a bit of urgency the game is there to be won for them because Salpi and Romero look lively.

I love Salpi more everytime I see him! And Tzolis... ok he hasn't really been tested but he seems solid! Why is Biscan being picked ahead of him?

:blink:  Ok...

And I'm not your bud

LOL I don't know why your getting defensive man but I'll remember to call you by your screen name next time :P
Ok sorry, I thought you meant it in an aggressive way, you know like 'hey bud!', lol. Sorry dude.

when Oly get the ball we give them wayyyyyyy too much room in the middle to walk in and when Pap and Salpi are pressuring the def we need a 3rd player lie romero or Victor to come support them to force either a bad pass or something

It's not going to happen because this is what Olympialos is trying to do by passing the ball around on defense. They want to draw midfielders out of position.

Archived