Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS - OLYMPIAKOS

MadBoy13

ok guys... good news!!!

ERT sat gonna show the game live at 19.00 (local time)!!!

and ARIS- AEK at 2.20 am (local time) -delay-

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's too bad.

I think we have the players to cover their absence. The only think that worries me is that Pap and Ivanschiz are our second and third scorers. Besides Salpigidis and these two guys, no one else has scored yet (Romero has one goal in UEFA cup).

I think Mantzios and Romero will be worthy replacements but we will miss Pap's tsambouka and Ivanschtz' set pieces.

In the derbies it doesn't always matter who's better because such games have their own psychology and usually are won by the side that wants it more and luck. Oly has won a couple games in the last years not because they were better...

Anyway, I think this derby can go either way, but we're only playing for one result. But, who can really argue that if Munoz had been with us since the beginning of the season PAO would be so much better by now.... Gavroi don't have such a good team, and their games show it. :tdown:

he geys are in first & will be there after the derby...its only by how much?

they always play us tough, even in years where we were superior to them..

i think our histrory vs them at home shows that..

13w-13l-21t... & the goals are 50-50.. the highest margin of victory was in 91 when we won 3-0..

our worst loss was in 98 we lost 2-4...

a must win with key players out for us... none the less... 2-1 PAO :tup:

Hi everyone,

I'm desperate to see the game tomorrow but won'y have access to the game on tv so want to purchase the game via live streaming on the internet. I live in England and tried purchasing the PAO game from supersport.gr on thursday but it said that the 'region was blocked', is that just because it was a UEFA.cup game and there were license issues of some sort or am I unable to buy a game from them full stop? If so where can I buy the game from on the net?

Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated, thank you.

Ethnikisth,

I think you can buy the game from supersport. I live in the US and I looked at it a few minutes ago. It does not say anything about blocked areas. I did not purchase it because I have ERTsat, but supersport is well worth the price for the clean stream (with few buffering sessions here and there).

Also, there seems to be a lot of discussion about other streams on the web http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?showforum=5

Good luck

Hi everyone,

I'm desperate to see the game tomorrow but won'y have access to the game on tv so want to purchase the game via live streaming on the internet. I live in England and tried purchasing the PAO game from supersport.gr on thursday but it said that the 'region was blocked', is that just because it was a UEFA.cup game and there were license issues of some sort or am I unable to buy a game from them full stop? If so where can I buy the game from on the net?

Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated, thank you.

get it from supersport live streaming... its worth... very good quality! ;)

good luck to us!

Thank you very much Cyberfish and Fastgreek,

I really appreciate your replies. Luz also gave me a FREE chinese link which was nice of her but I just purchased it from Supersport to be safe. Can't wait, I hope its a cracker with a wonderful atmosphere. I also hope Salpi and Pap (assuming he plays) show Rehaggel that they deserve more playing for the ethniki. Samaras is a lazy bum and Charisteas isn't cutting it at the moment so I hope they can stake a claim and what better chance than tomorrow.

Everyone knows our league isn't what it used to be, but what a showcase this could turn out to be. I mean just imagine Salpi, Papa, Romero, Victor, Rivaldo, Djordjevic, Castillo and Konstantinou are on top form, it will be a stunning match! I hope the game shines!! :tup:

Everytime us pao supporters of late look forward to these derbies specially against the reds,,,we are left with egg on our face,,,,me kseneromatta. Im sick and tired of this complex that our side has displayed like last yr skotothikane na perasoume tin wisla and then played the gavri and tin patisame 0-2. THeres no god damn excuses as far as im concerned,,referees,,,,f.ucking up,,,,us.....dud intentional calls against us....oti kai na iparxi na min ta vazoune kato,,,oi paiktes mas ,,,na paiksoune me tsabouka,.me @@ ,,,,,alla oxi na fame kokines san afto tou morris pano sto tzortzevic. Na paroume pano ta kopros.killa mia kai kalla,,,den pai allo afti katastasi me tous tourkous,,,,,,,,,,,na xasoume mesa stin edra mas me 50000 poromeni den iparxi dikeologies..G.AMISTE TON .PO.USTI TON OLYMPIAKO.

Look.. let's face it. This is the game of the year. We WIN, and 1st is possible. We LOSE, and all we can hope for is second place.

The one good thing going for us is that our new coach seems to have these players playing with confidence, guts and a good sized pair of b@||$.

If we can get a good jump on them and attack without sitting back and hoping they dont dominate, then we do have a chance.

Rivaldo is still dangerous even though he is nearly 670 years old and likewise for Tzole.

what i fear most is Castillo. this kid can play and is one player that wasnt there last year for olym.

its too bad that Ivan is out. I would have loved to see him in Derby action. Viktor has slowly but surely stepped up his game as he is slowly gettin into game shape.

If he can pick up his game more and become half the player he was at Dep La Coruna, i dont think that we should fear many games this season. Especially when Eki comes back.

A Viktor- Ivan - Eki - Bovio.......... midfield is something that should make many teams not only in greece but even in europe fear.

And if Pap and Salpi can be the players that they r expected to be, then we could really become a great team in the making.

All that is missing is a RB in place of Vyntra and someone to compensate for Morris' speed with height and tackling. Antonsson seems to be ok if he can ever stay fit.

Either way.. i may have made a 2-1 prediction but i will now change it and make it my official one...

Pao- Osfp (3-2)

9th- Salpi

17th- Castillo

39th-Pap (PK)

59th-Romero

77th Rivaldo

Thank you very much Cyberfish and Fastgreek,

I really appreciate your replies. Luz also gave me a FREE chinese link which was nice of her but I just purchased it from Supersport to be safe. Can't wait, I hope its a cracker with a wonderful atmosphere. I also hope Salpi and Pap (assuming he plays) show Rehaggel that they deserve more playing for the ethniki. Samaras is a lazy bum and Charisteas isn't cutting it at the moment so I hope they can stake a claim and what better chance than tomorrow.

Everyone knows our league isn't what it used to be, but what a showcase this could turn out to be. I mean just imagine Salpi, Papa, Romero, Victor, Rivaldo, Djordjevic, Castillo and Konstantinou are on top form, it will be a stunning match! I hope the game shines!! :tup:

hey can u PM me the link that luz gave u thanks

Either way.. i may have made a 2-1 prediction but i will now change it and make it my official one...

Pao- Osfp (3-2)

9th- Salpi

17th- Castillo

39th-Pap (PK)

59th-Romero

77th Rivaldo

ela re niko that is an in depth prediction, re if the game ends like that you deserve 1 million euros and a house in mikonos

Archived