5 Poli Timisoara  10 5 3 2 10 - 6  18

6 Gloria Bistrita  10 5 1 4 14 - 7  16

7 Poli Iasi  10 4 4 2 13 - 11 16

8 Rapid Bucuresti 10 4 4 2 12 - 10 16

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a really shitty draw..... :tdown:

PSG isnt that great but the French league is definitly the worlds most underated...all the teams know how to play great, fast attacking football.

Rapid Bucharest should have been in the semifinals of UEFA last year, except they were forced to play their rivals Steaua.......very strong team

Hapoel - know nothing about them, except Shoum is their coach. We wont breeze past them unless we finally start playing football

Mlada- beat Marseille and have some uprising czech stars...

I cant see us getting more than 4 points...unless theres major changes but who are we kidding weve been 3 weeks without a coach now.

but we can still qualify with 3rd no?

R u ###### kidding me!!! :nono:

Out of all the groups that have been drawn I honestly reckon/believe that this is one of/ if not the easiest group… You sit there and call your self a realist but your not!!! You

Why is it everypost you try to attack me and label me as one position as another? Im talking realistically here. Youre a douchebag looking for reasons up your ass to discredit others. Get over yourself for Christ's sake.

You seen PAO play this year? Nope.

You know anythign about these other teams other than "name"? Nope.

So what are you a realist now? realist means dont bullshit yourself. I seen PAO play, and I seen what Rapid and Mlada can do, and I know that PSG is in the worlds most underated league.

Mlada Boleslav can play ball. So can Rapid, so can PSG. There easy to underestimate, but when we cant beat Ionikos, Metalurg, and scrape by Panionios its a pretty fair and realistic assumption to assume that based on our performance this season these teams are going to give us some difficulty?

I like the fact that u seem to change ur ###### argument...see if u said we would have struggled because of the state were in then i have no problem and would have agreed with u however u didnt state that u said that this group is ###### hard!!

Thats BS!!! this group is by far the easist group in the Uefa cup!! and what do u do?? bitch and moan like usual saying we could have had it easier!!!

Like i said which group is easier then ours??

DISCREDIT!!!

i like that word because it seems to me that your Mr.Know it all!!! every post i read from you involves u shuting down other peoples opinons with ur opinon because u know better!! Dont ###### sit here and say u watch the Czech league or the jewish league and u know first hand about these teams and how good they are beacuse you dont!!

your such a Bullshit artist i dnt think u realise it!! i mean who in there right mind would know or would wanna know the information u claim to know about teams/players?? u follow the jewish league?? or the czech league or the Bulgarian League? i dont think so!! the most u probably know is mayb just mayb abit, and all of a sudden that makes u an expert!!

it gives u the right to shut down everyone elses opinon just because they disagree with yours?? ive read so many post where u do this to not only me but to many others and quite frankly i sick to death of having ur bs opinon shoved down my throat!!

Half the time ur full of s%$#! and u like to pretend u know something in order to feel supirior! whats next u follow the african league and u know whos the best player?? or u closely watch the chinese league and u know whos going to be the next big thing??

u know as much as i know about our oponets so dnt act like u knw it all...

Reason why i attack u is because half the time u warrent it with ur bias/pesimistic bs opinons that u throw down our throats...

P.S dont try and change my argument either smart arse, read the first post i quoted u and what my point was and what your point was... u were crying and bitching about how tough our group was and i was simply proving u wrong!! if u had said we would struggle because of the current state we r in then i would have no problem but u didnt, u jst pist and moaned about how tough it was....

if u dnt belive me then read the next post by another user, they seem top agree with everything i said...

I like the fact that u seem to change ur ###### argument...see if u said we would have struggled because of the state were in then i have no problem and would have agreed with u however u didnt state that u said that this group is ###### hard!!

Thats BS!!! this group is by far the easist group in the Uefa cup!! and what do u do?? bitch and moan like usual saying we could have had it easier!!!

Like i said which group is easier then ours??

DISCREDIT!!!

i like that word because it seems to me that your Mr.Know it all!!! every post i read from you involves u shuting down other peoples opinons with ur opinon because u know better!! Dont ###### sit here and say u watch the Czech league or the jewish league and u know first hand about these teams and how good they are beacuse you dont!!

your such a Bullshit artist i dnt think u realise it!! i mean who in there right mind would know or would wanna know the information u claim to know about teams/players?? u follow the jewish league?? or the czech league or the Bulgarian League? i dont think so!! the most u probably know is mayb just mayb abit, and all of a sudden that makes u an expert!!

it gives u the right to shut down everyone elses opinon just because they disagree with yours?? ive read so many post where u do this to not only me but to many others and quite frankly i sick to death of having ur bs opinon shoved down my throat!!

Half the time ur full of s%$#! and u like to pretend u know something in order to feel supirior! whats next u follow the african league and u know whos the best player?? or u closely watch the chinese league and u know whos going to be the next big thing??

u know as much as i know about our oponets so dnt act like u knw it all...

Reason why i attack u is because half the time u warrent it with ur bias/pesimistic bs opinons that u throw down our throats...

P.S dont try and change my argument either smart arse, read the first post i quoted u and what my point was and what your point was... u were crying and bitching about how tough our group was and i was simply proving u wrong!! if u had said we would struggle because of the current state we r in then i would have no problem but u didnt, u jst pist and moaned about how tough it was....

if u dnt belive me then read the next post by another user, they seem top agree with everything i said...

change my arguement??? how the hell has my arguement changed? My arguement always was this year were crap so its a tough draw.

"I cant see us getting more than 4 points...unless theres major changes "

This is meant to imply we are not doing so good this year.

If you dont get it, now you do. I thought it was obvious I was talking about the current PAO. Afterall why would we discuss it relative to any other PAO? It wouldnt make sense to me.

By far the easiest group in UEFA? what the hell are you talking about. Groups A and C are easier to place out of.

Discredit? I dont watch the ISRAELI league nor the Czech league. Of Mlada i know they have some great players who I hear about from people who do watch the Czech league, and i do know they knocked out Marseille who is a fantastic team. So based on this information I get, I make an opinion that Mlada is a dangerous team. And this being a forum, I post it. Everbody is going to have a different impression or origin to form opinion off of. Get used to it.

As for Hapeol i dont doubt PAO willl win at home, but im willing to guess these guys are as good as Metalurg, because the Israeli league sometimes teams can pull of good results.

I dont claim to be an expert in anything. I give opinion, and my reasons why. If you can disprove the fact that Rapid and Mlada deserve a lot of caution, please do. I stated already- Rapid had a fantastic UEFA run last year. Mlada is unkown and supposedly upcoming. PSG i dont care for but french teams are hard to beat. So overall, i think its a shitty group to be in, although on the optimistic side which I never am a part of aparently I admit there are definitly shittier such as group H and group B...

Shoving opinion down your throat??? what in the F*** are you talking about. I make like 1 post (LIKE EVERYONE) on a subject and then i come back to responses...its a discussion, so you discuss. whats the matter dont like the idea of a forum? If you are serious about this, please give me a full example because im curious.

and How did you prove me wrong? So the group is not so hard? What did you write to challenge that? By pointing out numbers in pots? Thats all I saw.

Those numbers mean very little,. You YOURSELF critisize UEFA and FIFA rankings.

If those numbers are true indicators, are you going to tell me PAO according to current rankings is better than : Parma, AFC Ajax , Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Feyenoord,

AJ Auxerre, Palermo, Osasuna, Tottenham, Celta, Lens?

Or consider that Hapoel is a better team than Osasuna, Tottenham, Dinamo Bucarest, and Livorno? :LOL:

Those numbers are for drawing seeding purposes and do not hold much accurate in terms of current quality.... So no, I dont take the numbers seriously, because a teams ability cannot be accurately quantified.

Unless we would all accept those coefficients as accurate indicators, you have proven nothing.

enough of this crap. I dont like the draw because I see danger in it for the team we have. However I did later see the scheduling, which does make it easier i think...though still for this team is difficult.

You like it because there are some worse groups. Whatever....

Rapid Bucharest are nowhere near the team Dinamo are, PAO should win at home.

what do you mean?

RAPID is the good one....i think you are confusing Rapid and Dinamo - Dinamo never did crap in europe, and Rapid is by far the more dangerous team. Rapid was the one who made the quarterfinals last year and lost to Steaua on away goals....

To qualify they beat Feyernord then won there group with Stuttgart, PAOK, Shaxtar, and Rennes last year...then blasted past Hertha and beat Hamburg. made it to the quarters and lost on away goals to rivals Steaua.....

Drako I really do rate the Romanian teams they are excellent passing sides, but lets not get carried away. PAO can WIN the group!!! If you class this as a tough group then I think you are either overrating the other sides or underating PAO. PSG are mediocre, Hapoel are crap, Mlada Boleslav aren't strong either. PAO could finish anywhere between 6 and 10 points. My prediction is 7, which means PAO will qualfy.

PAO 3 - 1 Hapoel

Mlada 0 - 1 PAO

PAO 1 - 1 Rapid

PSG 1 - 0 PAO

I dont care how badly PAO are playing there are 5 teams in the group and top 3 qualify, 2 of them are Hapoel and Mlada! If you can't beat them you deserve to be in the UEFA Cup!!! But don't worry players like Salpi, Papa, and Ivanshitz will relish playing against these defences.

this is a really shitty draw.....

PSG isnt that great but the French league is definitly the worlds most underated...all the teams know how to play great, fast attacking football.

Rapid Bucharest should have been in the semifinals of UEFA last year, except they were forced to play their rivals Steaua.......very strong team

Hapoel - know nothing about them, except Shoum is their coach. We wont breeze past them unless we finally start playing football

I cant see us getting more than 4 points...unless theres major changes but who are we kidding weve been 3 weeks without a coach now.

how is this the best?

PSG? Rapid Bucharest (this is a great team remember) Mlada Boleslav?

Sparta (very weak), Partizan (crap), Grasshoppers (crap) and Zulte (crap) would have been the best.

This is the last on this matter from me, What do the two quotes above inply Mr. Know it all???

to me when i read this, it says that our group is a hard group and we were screwed!! there is no mention in any of these quotes that this group is tough because pao at the moment are in a heap of s%$#!!!

if that was going to be your original argument (pao r in a heap of s%$#! so who ever we play will struggle) then i would have agreed with you however it wasnt!!

if u really thought that, then u would have said whoever we play no matter how good or s%$#! the team is we would struggle however u didnt!! This sentence proves it!! "this is a really shitty draw" u also went in detail on and on and on rating all these teams as the same quality of barca!! and the u had the nerve to bitch and moan that we could have goten and easier group with the second quote!!

u didnt answer my question which group got all the teams that ive quoted u on??? WHO GT IT!!! DONT AVOIDE IT AND SPIN s%$#! TO JUSTIFY UR m*****AS...

this all goes to justify that u actually think this group is one of the hardest groups drawn so dnt try and ###### change it now (n say will struggle coz of the state were in, coz mentioed none of that in ur quotes) coz u realize what a dickhead u sound like...

I do think ur full of s%$#! half the time because out everyone in here u seem to know everything on every matter (which isnt that bad) however u seem justify ur opinons by be-littleing others in the proccess and telling them that there wrong!!

So no its ur turn!!!

Heres an opinon that is just waiting for u to be-little-it Mr.Know it all...

Ethnikistis

Drako I really do rate the Romanian teams they are excellent passing sides, but lets not get carried away. PAO can WIN the group!!! If you class this as a tough group then I think you are either overrating the other sides or underating PAO. PSG are mediocre, Hapoel are crap, Mlada Boleslav aren't strong either. PAO could finish anywhere between 6 and 10 points. My prediction is 7, which means PAO will qualfy

P.S i agree 100% Ethnikistis point of view!! if we cant get through here we atleast 7 points then we have no bussiness in europe!! Also this is the eaisest group in the Uefa cup second to the following:

Group Z

Sparta (very weak)

Partizan (crap)

Grasshoppers (crap)

Zulte (crap) would have been the best

Aigleo (crap)

:LOL:

this is a really shitty draw.....

how is this the best?

PSG? Rapid Bucharest (this is a great team remember) Mlada Boleslav?

Sparta (very weak), Partizan (crap), Grasshoppers (crap) and Zulte (crap) would have been the best.

This is the last on this matter from me, What do the two quotes above inply Mr. Know it all???

to me when i read this, it says that our group is a hard group and we were screwed!! there is no mention in any of these quotes that this group is tough because pao at the moment are in a heap of s%$#!!!

if that was going to be your original argument (pao r in a heap of s%$#! so who ever we play will struggle) then i would have agreed with you however it wasnt!!

if u really thought that, then u would have said whoever we play no matter how good or s%$#! the team is we would struggle however u didnt!! This sentence proves it!! "this is a really shitty draw" u also went in detail on and on and on rating all these teams as the same quality of barca!! and the u had the nerve to bitch and moan that we could have goten and easier group with the second quote!!

u didnt answer my question which group got all the teams that ive quoted u on??? WHO GT IT!!! DONT AVOIDE IT AND SPIN s%$#! TO JUSTIFY UR m*****AS...

this all goes to justify that u actually think this group is one of the hardest groups drawn so dnt try and ###### change it now (n say will struggle coz of the state were in, coz mentioed none of that in ur quotes) coz u realize what a dickhead u sound like...

I do think ur full of s%$#! half the time because out everyone in here u seem to know everything on every matter (which isnt that bad) however u seem justify ur opinons by be-littleing others in the proccess and telling them that there wrong!!

So no its ur turn!!!

Heres an opinon that is just waiting for u to be-little-it Mr.Know it all...

Ethnikistis

P.S i agree 100% Ethnikistis point of view!! if we cant get through here we atleast 7 points then we have no bussiness in europe!! Also this is the eaisest group in the Uefa cup second to the following:

Group Z

Sparta (very weak)

Partizan (crap)

Grasshoppers (crap)

Aigleo (crap)

Mr. know it all? Wow.....I guess Hollywood that would make you

Mr. DONTKNOWSHIAAT :LOL:

Im 'mr. know it all' how? becuase i respond to your posts? because i state my reasons for disgagreement and back them up? Wow. What a smartass.

You "proved me wrong" about the draw status by pointing out numbers of coefficients....and I ripped it to peices. Why dont you adress that?

Avoiding a question?

oh and dont worry i wont avoid it now and spin s%$#! to justify my "m.alakas" :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously? I thought it was rhetorical, since it was clear that the perfect group didnt exist. Afterall, theres no point discussing it. Its not of any importance. GS1905 said its the ideal draw, I disagreed and stated what would have definitly been easier. Its totallly unrelated to whatever arguement we have.

And No group got the perfect group - but there were easier which is what i said a few times.

as for this group:

Group Z

Sparta (very weak)

Partizan (crap)

Grasshoppers (crap)

Aigleo (crap)

No, nobody got it. Partly because "Aigleo" isnt even in the UEFA Cup this year. :LOL:

As for the quotes.....ok. Youre not making any sense, at all.

You are accusing me of twisting (like what) and all this other crap, that Ive come not to take serious anymore....

But then, you go and post these quotes. Which are just regurgitating your old post.

So saying its a tough group (with context directed at PAO, though not stated, its in a PAO forum, and Id assume I was calling it a difficult group FOR PAO )

is much different than:

This is a hard group, because PAO are in bad shape.

Seriously- this makes a difference? Why WOULDNT i be referring to PAO when i say this group is hard? I assumed it was implied. You want to fuss over the exact detail wording over sentence keep going.

Comparing teams to Barca? Where do i do that :LOL:? If you think youre so much better than me, stop using the "tricks" or whatever conspiracy crap you think is going on, in your OWN writings.

Yes the quotes- do imply were in a sucky position. At least you can understand that.

Then you go on to say - "there is no mention in any of these quotes that this group is tough because pao at the moment are in a heap of s%$#!!!"

Heres why:

Isnt the fact that were in a heap of s%$#! a given? Seriously? Who in this PAO forum doesn not acknowledge were in tough times this season? You want me to SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU (literally) and thats why your crying and trying to make an 'argument'

out of nothing? I already said this, but the "unless there are major changes" bit is meant to imply the status..... Im sorry you didnt understand. But its kindof obvious to most members PAO is in a bad state, and no I dont feel its necesary to repeat that every post, and I think its pointless for you to say Im changing my arguement simply because I dont state the fairly obvious givens inside the statement. In my last post I already adressed this, Im guessing you just ignored it. So drop it.

My arguement never changed. Its still this is a hard group. And yes when I declare it difficult, its referring to PAO weather i specify or not, since its a PAO thread. If we were Lyon I would say diffferent.

"And, if you dont know, now you know, nigga"

- Notorious BIG

Mr. know it all? Wow.....I guess Hollywood that would make you

Mr. DONTKNOWSHIAAT :LOL:

Im 'mr. know it all' how? becuase i respond to your posts? because i state my reasons for disgagreement and back them up? Wow. What a smartass.

You "proved me wrong" about the draw status by pointing out numbers of coefficients....and I ripped it to peices. Why dont you adress that?

Avoiding a question?

oh and dont worry i wont avoid it now and spin s%$#! to justify my "m.alakas" :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously? I thought it was rhetorical, since it was clear that the perfect group didnt exist. Afterall, theres no point discussing it. Its not of any importance. GS1905 said its the ideal draw, I disagreed and stated what would have definitly been easier. Its totallly unrelated to whatever arguement we have.

And No group got the perfect group - but there were easier which is what i said a few times.

as for this group:

Group Z

Sparta (very weak)

Partizan (crap)

Grasshoppers (crap)

Aigleo (crap)

No, nobody got it. Partly because "Aigleo" isnt even in the UEFA Cup this year. :LOL:

As for the quotes.....ok. Youre not making any sense, at all.

You are accusing me of twisting (like what) and all this other crap, that Ive come not to take serious anymore....

But then, you go and post these quotes. Which are just regurgitating your old post.

So saying its a tough group (with context directed at PAO, though not stated, its in a PAO forum, and Id assume I was calling it a difficult group FOR PAO )

is much different than:

This is a hard group, because PAO are in bad shape.

Seriously- this makes a difference? Why WOULDNT i be referring to PAO when i say this group is hard? I assumed it was implied. You want to fuss over the exact detail wording over sentence keep going.

Comparing teams to Barca? Where do i do that :LOL:? If you think youre so much better than me, stop using the "tricks" or whatever conspiracy crap you think is going on, in your OWN writings.

Yes the quotes- do imply were in a sucky position. At least you can understand that.

Then you go on to say - "there is no mention in any of these quotes that this group is tough because pao at the moment are in a heap of s%$#!!!"

Heres why:

Isnt the fact that were in a heap of s%$#! a given? Seriously? Who in this PAO forum doesn not acknowledge were in tough times this season? You want me to SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU (literally) and thats why your crying and trying to make an 'argument'

out of nothing? I already said this, but the "unless there are major changes" bit is meant to imply the status..... Im sorry you didnt understand. But its kindof obvious to most members PAO is in a bad state, and no I dont feel its necesary to repeat that every post, and I think its pointless for you to say Im changing my arguement simply because I dont state the fairly obvious givens inside the statement. In my last post I already adressed this, Im guessing you just ignored it. So drop it.

My arguement never changed. Its still this is a hard group. And yes when I declare it difficult, its referring to PAO weather i specify or not, since its a PAO thread. If we were Lyon I would say diffferent.

"And, if you dont know, now you know, nigga"

- Notorious BIG

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

id laugh at me too. I just wasted 10 mins responding to pure garbage!

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

its either i laugh or hit my head against the computer screen after reading ur BS replys...

:rolleyes:

oh please...BS?

heres BS:

-AigAleo in the ideal UEFA draw :LOL:

-Telling us UEFA coefficients are total justifications in determining the ease of the group

and:

"there is no mention in any of these quotes that this group is tough because pao at the moment are in a heap of s%$#!!!""

- Because it makes a huge difference if I mentioned it.....:LOL: totally changes everything completly. Of course Im talking about PAO and the PAO of right now....What forum is this again oh its PANATHINAIKOS? Sorry for not specifying the draw is not hard for Panathinaikos while its discussed in a Panathinaikos thread.

You dont make one single point anywhere, and you dont back anything up. Then all you can respond with is..."that reply was BS" why? because you have nothing to say. UEFA Coefficients clearly arent full indicators, Aigaleo is NOT in UEFA cup, and it makes no godamn difference in my arguement that its a tough group weather or not i mention PAO is in rough times. You complain about how I dont answer your question, then I do it, and discuss how you blew it out of context. Its assumed.

Eleos.....

drako.. i know that you are a sensible man but how damn can you think that this group is tough?? PAO's existing bad condition doesn't mean the group is tough!! would you prefer Tottenham instead of Hapoel?? or would you pick Alkmaar instead of the crap PSG?? :o

if the Green guys of eleven can play like "the genuine PAO", then PAO will WIN THIS GROUP!!! the problem with PAO is the players somehow forgot to play like the genuine PAO for a long time in Europe now.. :(

Man ur an idiot.... A complete idiot

When i added Aigleo it was supposed to b mocking ur ideal easy group however ur an idiot and didnt get it... Aigleo isnt in the Uefa cup just like ur ideal group doesnt exist... Get it now dip s%$#!??

Second of all if u havent realised it it yet u were BITCHING about the teams we had to play by making them look like there massive European teams where there nothing but minnows... DONT U ###### GET IT, THIS IS A VERY GOOD GROUP FOR US TO GET YET UR PISSING AND MOANING LIKE A BITCH...

i dnt expect such an ignorant person such as ur self to understand since u think u back everything up and everything u say is correct....

enough now im not gonna go around in cirlces trying to explain something to a brick wall...

Get over it and stick to the topic

When i added Aigleo it was supposed to b mocking ur ideal easy group however ur an idiot and didnt get it...

you were mocking Aigaleo and UEFA? REALLY!? Im making fun of it because it was a lame joke. So i stuck on the issue.. I also called them 'Aigleo' like you did - (its AigAleo btw) also to annoy you.

Ill concede here on this one....That was me being an a**hole. B)

Aigleo isnt in the Uefa cup just like ur ideal group doesnt exist... Get it now dip s%$#!??

Im sorry, Did I claim a better group existed?- NO. So why are you making it a topic, then accuse me of twisting crap or whatever?? (If I did, please cite it)

Please outline all you do not understand in the following:

(para phrased):

GS1905: This is the best possible group

DRAKOS13: No way, best possible group was defnitly XXXXXX

BOLLYWOOD: QUOTE{DRAKOS13} Man all you do is bitch, there is no perfect group!

- now.....is that bitching? Maybe Australian and American english has different meaning for the word....But in American dialect it means "complaining" and me disagreeing with the Turk is not complaining. In fact its Greek tradition :LOL:

Thats making an issue out of absolutley nothing...

And youre calling me a brick wall? that makes you a brick vre touvlo! :LOL: :tup:

were BITCHING about the teams we had to play by making them look like there massive European teams where there nothing but minnows

Making them look like massive european teams? Ill ask for a direct quote... did you perchance mean this?;

this is a really shitty draw..... thumbdown.gif

is THAT is making them out to be massive european teams? by saying things like there in a great league, theyre strong and have good european performance, and have uprising stars?

Dude, of course there not massive European teams. But teams that can play ball arent necesarily massive. Every year every tournament there are those teams people overlook. Rapid was most definitly the team last year that was worthy of semifinals in UEFA. Im a bit concerned that Mlada could be one of them seeing how they did eliminate a very strong Marseille side. So I have reasons to not be at ease with the draw, and even suckier none of those away games are very close to me for traveling (i wanted grasshopers!)... :whistle:

And like I have mentioned in the last 3 posts- The fact that it is relative to PAO's status is to be taken as a given.

me:

this is a really shitty draw..... :thumbdown:

holly:

u havent realised it it yet u were BITCHING about the teams we had to play

YET UR PISSING AND MOANING LIKE A BITCH...

Thats bitching? wow you are taking something beyond WAY too far...

Im pretty sure everything is clear there. if I'm the 'idiot' why arent I resorting to calling stupid names instead of repsonding to a post and pretending to be like : wow that post is so dumb Im not going to bother, or this is like explaining to a brick wall- it makes YOU look like the ass.

Heres your last post in a nutshell: Youre an idiot, I was kidding about AigAleo, and this group is easy, youre stupid, youre so stupid.... Why dont you focus on the points instead of trying to insult credibility of another while you disagree....You just say youre negative, you bitch, your ignorant youre stupid.....Ok..But where do you prove to me that PSG, Rapid, and Mlada are garbage teams not to worry about? In the coefficients? I dont take the coefficients as a serious reference as I stated in the post. If you insist that its a good draw based on how bad few other groups got it- you are right to an extent. If PAO had been drawn last, they would have been in the group of death group H... By those means its a good group. But there are also better groups (which i did point out). Any any group where there are capable teams that are easy to underestimate and can definitly capitalize on our bad performances, is a group that worries me hence i call it shitty.

Now if you want to keep arguing I suggest a new topic, because I still beleive the teams we have are not ideal for us, and Ive very clealry stated why.

drako.. i know that you are a sensible man but how damn can you think that this group is tough?? PAO's existing bad condition doesn't mean the group is tough!! would you prefer Tottenham instead of Hapoel?? or would you pick Alkmaar instead of the crap PSG?? :o

if the Green guys of eleven can play like "the genuine PAO", then PAO will WIN THIS GROUP!!! the problem with PAO is the players somehow forgot to play like the genuine PAO for a long time in Europe now.. :(

its a hard group because im worried in a Mlada "suprise run" plus PSG are strongand Rapid did have that great run last year (as well as romanian teams are just great in europe latley) im not worried about Hapoel but seriously Metallurg gave us problems so you have to consider....and Yitzak Shum might be out for a personal revenge....:LOL: as long as he brings his fine daughter.. :D

a traditional Euro PAO should be able to get through....but weve got issues in defense, coaching.....and its been long ago since euro PAO has been around...starting to forget... :whistle:

but...yeah i would definitly pick Alkmaar over PSG....i dont like big french teams...too much speed...and Hapoel over Tham yeah definitly... thats not the point, Im just upset about getiting Rapid and Mlada... i know Mlada collapsed in Turkey but they also gave you guys quite a scare and rebounded...they Marseille game was what makes my nervous...

Archived