Tottenham Hotspur FC (ENG) 20.950

Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR) 19.108

SC Braga (POR) 17.533

AS Nancy-Lorraine (FRA) 16.757

Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) 15.960

SV Zulte Waregem (BEL) 9.981

FK Mlada Boleslav (CZE) 8.769

Odense BK (DEN) 8.593

If I was a PAO fan, I would stay away from Partizan, Tottenham, Osasuna and Sparta Praha ;)

this is a really shitty draw..... :tdown:

PSG isnt that great but the French league is definitly the worlds most underated...all the teams know how to play great, fast attacking football.

Rapid Bucharest should have been in the semifinals of UEFA last year, except they were forced to play their rivals Steaua.......very strong team

Hapoel - know nothing about them, except Shoum is their coach. We wont breeze past them unless we finally start playing football

Mlada- beat Marseille and have some uprising czech stars...

I cant see us getting more than 4 points...unless theres major changes but who are we kidding weve been 3 weeks without a coach now.

but we can still qualify with 3rd no?

PSG isnt that great but the French league is definitly the worlds most underated...all the teams know how to play great, fast attacking football.

Rapid Bucharest should have been in the semifinals of UEFA last year, except they were forced to play their rivals Steaua.......very strong team

Hapoel - know nothing about them, except Shoum is their coach. We wont breeze past them unless we finally start playing football

I cant see us getting more than 4 points...unless theres major changes but who are we kidding weve been 3 weeks without a coach now.

it's the best PAO could have got.. GREAT DRAW!!! :tup: :tup:

I think if we can't beat lesser teams and can't put 2+2 together, there are no easy teams for PAO this season. Good draw. I mean what the hell do you expect. In past years we'd be partying now! (and the other teams would've been afraid of us--thus PAO having a psychological advantage)

The first will play a third team in knock-out match, so if we finish thrid we'll play a much stronger team next.

PAO & Greece need points though. Good luck, but luck can't help the unprepared, it favors those who are ready to grab the opportunity presented.....

how is this the best?

PSG? Rapid Bucharest (this is a great team remember) Mlada Boleslav?

Sparta (very weak), Partizan (crap), Grasshoppers (crap) and Zulte (crap) would have been the best.

how is this the best?

PSG? Rapid Bucharest (this is a great team remember) Mlada Boleslav?

Sparta (very weak), Partizan (crap), Grasshoppers (crap) and Zulte (crap) would have been the best.

the draw is good.. why?? :rolleyes:

you play HAPOEL at home in the first game.. MLADA away secondly.. and RAPID at home thirdly..

here's the recipe for our beloved team..

beat HAPOEL

draw MLADA

beat RAPID... 7 points will be enough for the second place.. ;) ;) ;)

Rapid Bucharest are nowhere near the team Dinamo are, PAO should win at home.

Hapoel at home should be another 3 points for PAO.

6 points should get PAO through to the next round no matter what happens against "powerhouse" Mlada Boleslav and - by that time probably indifferent - PSG away. :)

Rapid Bucharest are nowhere near the team Dinamo are, PAO should win at home.

what do you mean?

RAPID is the good one....i think you are confusing Rapid and Dinamo - Dinamo never did crap in europe, and Rapid is by far the more dangerous team. Rapid was the one who made the quarterfinals last year and lost to Steaua on away goals....

To qualify they beat Feyernord then won there group with Stuttgart, PAOK, Shaxtar, and Rennes last year...then blasted past Hertha and beat Hamburg. made it to the quarters and lost on away goals to rivals Steaua.....

This is an overall good draw, but not great.

There were worse teams in each group, but also much better ones ...

The PANATHINAIKOS of the European years, would be fighting for 1st vs PSG.

This PAO, will be fighting for 3rd. :o

In the second group, we did not get so lucky.

PSG was one of the stronger teams, only Celta would have been as strong.

In the other groups PAO got pretty good draws.

Dynamo is one of the weaker sides, in the 3rd group, but not a weak team. Wisla or Slovan might have been better draws.

I think where PAO got the best draw was the 4th group, where Hapoel is undoubtedly easier than most, except maybe Grasshoppers?

The 5th group had three easy teams, and PAO got one of them.

The schedule is good because PAO plays vs Hapoel at home with no fans.

Mlada Boleslav away.

Rapid home after a break.

PSG away.

Normally I would say, win, win, draw/loss, loss.

That gives us 6-7 points, enough for 3rd or even 2nd.

It is very important to be playing in Paris for nothing more than positioning and NOT qualification!

All that being said, I think we will lose every game if we play like vs Metalurg.

Every team in our group is better than that... <_<

Kalh thxh PANATHINAIKARA :gr: :tup:

PEACE

R u ###### kidding me!!! :nono:

Out of all the groups that have been drawn I honestly reckon/believe that this is one of/ if not the easiest group… You sit there and call your self a realist but your not!!! You’re a pessimist!!! You always have to find something wrong!!! You complain and bitch/moan like no other on this forum!! What group did you want realistically because the one that u wrote is unrealistic (it’s funny because you call your self a realist!!)

Question who got these teams in one group?? Answer is NO ONE!!!

If you were as realistic as you say u were then u would understand that the chances of drawing the easiest possible group is like 1/1000, 000!!!

The reason for that is for every easy team you draw u have the same chance of drawing a hard one!!!

Ive compared our group with the rest and I honestly think we got one of the easiest ones!!

Ill break it down for you pot by pot:

Pot 1

Sevilla FC (ESP) 61.006 (Cup holders)

Newcastle United FC (ENG) 75.950

Panathinaikos FC (GRE) 66.587

Parma FC (ITA) 63.020

AFC Ajax (NED) 60.640

Bayer 04 Leverkusen (GER) 57.960

Feyenoord (NED) 54.640

AJ Auxerre (FRA) 53.757

Pot 2

Club Brugge KV (BEL) 49.981

FC Basel 1893 (SUI) 49.537

AZ Alkmaar (NED) 48.640

AC Sparta Praha (CZE) 44.796

Rangers FC (SCO) 43.023

RC Celta de Vigo (ESP) 43.006

Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) 41.757

RC Lens (FRA) 29.324

Second weakest team in pot 2 according to these rankings!! be glad we didnt draw AZ, Club Brugge, Sparta or Celta!!

Pot 3

Besiktas JK (TUR) 38.634

US Citta di Palermo (ITA) 36.020

RCD Espanyol (ESP) 33.006

SC Heerenveen (NED) 30.640

FK Partizan (SER) 30.600

AFC Rapid Bucuresti (ROM) 30.381

Wisla Krakow (POL) 29.104

FC Slovan Liberec (CZE) 28.769

Third weakest team in this group according to these rankings!! However im sure you would love to play Palermo, Espanyol, Heerenveen!!!

Pot 4

Fenerbahce SK (TUR) 28.634

FK Austria Wien (AUT) 27.723

Hapoel Tel-Aviv (ISR) 26.108

CA Osasuna (ESP) 25.006

Blackburn Rovers FC (ENG) 23.950

Grasshopper-Club (SUI) 23.537

FC Dinamo 1948 Bucuresti (ROM) 22.381

AS Livorno Calcio (ITA) 22.020

Wow, tough draw here, we got the 3rd strongest team in POT4!!! (alot of tough teams in that pot, we got robbed!!)

Pot 5

Tottenham Hotspur FC (ENG) 20.950

Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR) 19.108

SC Braga (POR) 17.533

AS Nancy-Lorraine (FRA) 16.757

Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) 15.960

SV Zulte Waregem (BEL) 9.981

FK Mlada Boleslav (CZE) 8.769

Odense BK (DEN) 8.593

And just to top it off, we got the second weakest in this pot, but knowing u, ur not happy because u wanted ODENSE BK!!

I understand that Pao isnt the same Pao as 2-4 years ago because if it was we would be cheering non stop with any group however if were lookin at the groups strenghts then this is by far a very good draw for the shitty pao team we have now and possibly the best chance to advanced compared to others...

Man all in all if your not happy with that then you need to get real and your head checked!! Im sure your going to have a nice reply to this post with your "Correct opinon" (As you love to suffocate others opinions with yours because yours is always right!!) As you usually do with your bitching and moaning and your comparing and your crying and your being "realistic" opinon...

On a lighter note, i think this group is the best by far, i mean like someone said in a previous post, if we dnt qualify we need to be shot!! :gr:

Thursday, October 19

Panathinaikos v Hapoel Tel Aviv

Rapid Bucharest v Paris St Germain

Thursday, November 2

Mlada Boleslav v Panathinaikos

Hapoel Tel Aviv v Rapid Bucharest

Thursday, November 23

Paris St Germain v Hapoel Tel Aviv

Rapid Bucharest v Mlada Boleslav

Thursday, November 30

Mlada Boleslav v Paris St Germain

Panathinaikos v Rapid Bucharest

Wednesday, December 13

Hapoel Tel Aviv v Mlada Boleslav

Paris St Germain v Panathinaikos

You sit there and call your self a realist but your not!!! You’re a pessimist!!! You always have to find something wrong!!! You complain and bitch/moan like no other on this forum!!

:LOL:

i couldnt have sumed up Drakos13 better myself... :LOL:

We will finish 2nd in this group behind PSG.

:gr:

Archived