Phantis Forums

MadBoy13

You seem to be a bit confused.

Its not the KAE that makes the problems but the Erasitexnis. But since both are in Gianakopoulos hands it led you to this confusion.

Aktually i dont care either who has what. I dont mind if PAE builds the stadium on her own with her own money. The problem in this is that Erasitexnis wont have any pressure options on PAE anymore which drives the Gianakopoulos bros crazy.

IMO let them at last officialy separate (since the already are not Eniaios kai Adieretos) and we see at last ou Football PAO play in an Football arena which fits to his history.

Thanks for clarifying this Tsoglani.

Here is a little more speculation on the ramifications:

O

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to be a bit confused.

Its not the KAE that makes the problems but the Erasitexnis. But since both are in Gianakopoulos hands it led you to this confusion.

Aktually i dont care either who has what. I dont mind if PAE builds the stadium on her own with her own money. The problem in this is that Erasitexnis wont have any pressure options on PAE anymore which drives the Gianakopoulos bros crazy.

IMO let them at last officialy separate (since the already are not Eniaios kai Adieretos) and we see at last ou Football PAO play in an Football arena which fits to his history.

Thanks for clarifying this Tsoglani.

Here is a little more speculation on the ramifications:

O

But personally, I could care less for either of them, and I never understood why the football stadium has anything to do with the basketball management. Maybe someone could explain for me here?

Ok,there is no Basketball people-Soccer people."Erasitexnis Pao" is the foundation of the PAO franchise lets say and PAE or KAE are parts of this organization.They have their own presidents and pretty much do their thing.When a major decision about relocation,or new facilities or new coaching center normally needs to have all parties to an agreement,example Kokkalis builded new Karaiskaki but he had the aproval of Theodorakakis,erasitexni Olympiakos.Now as far as the new deal that Vardinogiannis is trying to pull,there is going to be blood sheed.For years Pao was saying that Leoforos belonged to Pao and the deal for the stadium was a liitle exchange,i give you the old,you allow and help for the new one.In reality the stadium belongs to the greek goverment but it was given by some Hounta people/pao fanatics as a present to Pao back then and the whole thing got forgoten.If after all this talks,now out of nowhere erasitexnis not only has no saying about the new one but loses the old one out of the blues,i expect a little green mafia showdown. :D

I just hope this idiots actually build you guys your stadium so Pao can have a permanent home to go into the future.

Well, yes, the Leoforos gipedo belongs to Athens and it was given to PAO for as long as it needed. I guess the argument is, "we won't give it up unless you give us what we want in exchange!" Ridiculous.

Anyway, still I maintain that it's bad:

1. to have separate businesses under the PAO name

2. if you are to have separate entities, don't mix them, because each one has different owners, management styles, needs, and vision. You need a friggin' gipedo, the football PAO should just get one.

I mean, com'on, we've been talking about a new stadium for how many years now????!!!! The scrwed-up PAE-KAE relationship is partly the problem. The other is the serious dislike of the two sides' owners, and the way the Greek state does things!

Btw, gavroi also have gotten very preferential treatment regarding Karaiskaki, as most Greek teams have. [this is another big issue]

Btw, gavroi also have gotten very preferential treatment regarding Karaiskaki, as most Greek teams have. [this is another big issue]

Yes,you are propably right but at least Olympiakos went united when they decided to take over Karaiskaki and make a new stadium and not the way the Vardinogiannis-Giannakopouloi is doing.Pao will benefit a great deal from a new and improved stadium that will cover the team needs and fans and also play major role in a more succesfull and prosper future.Your presidents need to get that through their brains and stop with their stupid fights.The team should be above any personal gain of them 2.

Your presidents need to get that through their brains and stop with their stupid fights.The team should be above any personal gain of them 2.

Ah, thanks Crazy. I'll convey your message....

Oh, wait, wait a sec, what's this???!! this is just in: http://sports.e-go.gr/article.asp?catid=8256&subid=2&pubid=609329'>

Yes,you are propably right but at least Olympiakos went united when they decided to take over Karaiskaki and make a new stadium and not the way the Vardinogiannis-Giannakopouloi is doing.

Crazy, I was under the impression that Karaiskaki hosted both Olympiakos and Ethnikos, but the two teams disengaged during the new stadium building process. Is that true?

Our stadium seems to be a little more complicated because it does not involve a simple rebuilding on the spot. We are talking about a major undertaking in the heart of Athens that only becomes more complicated because the "amateur" side of PAO has financial claims from the FC.

Man, if they screw this one up I will be <bad word here> :ph34r:

Crazy, I was under the impression that Karaiskaki hosted both Olympiakos and Ethnikos, but the two teams disengaged during the new stadium building process. Is that true?

The old Karaiskaki was hosting both clubs,you are corect but it was us that paid most of the usage bills and after Olympiakos left for Oaka and Rizoupoli the stadium stoped to be used completely and now with the new constructed stadium and the deal that Kokkalis made it is only used by Olympiakos.Ethnikos is using another stadium but i have no idea which one.

lene lene lene... alla ta erga gia to gipedo pou einai???? i ypomoni exei kai ta oria tous... thelete kirioi na ftiaksete gipedo... ftiakse to tora... arxiste ta erga, arxiste na skavete epitelous kai afiste tis paparies kai tis m@lakies... eleos pia

Oh, this pisses me off. I'm a hardcore PAO fan, but what the heck are they talking about??!!! Actually, they're using the same empty language many use. Say--in no unclear terms: <Leoforos belongs to PAO, here's the title, and we do as we like.> End of story.

But, if the state (Athens) gives you a LEASE doesn't mean the property belongs to you! Even if you modify the structure, it's a leased property.

KAE basically says, "unless we get what we want, we're not leaving!" :1eye: That's why they say "go to courts" .... They never produced proof they OWN the property.

Whatever.

We fans are really fed up with this crap. I personally blame EVERYONE who's been an obstacle to us getting a proper & modern gipedo!

well, look man, the talk about a new home for our team goes back to the 1980s. Since, PAO has moved 3,4,5 times in&out of Leoforos. The first time in the 1980s they moved, they should have started serious research/work and we should have had a nice completed new home by now.

I'm happy you're excited. I'll be ecstatic when I see our new stadium going up.... but until then, allow me to be critical.

When I read that they don't have the friggin permit yet, when they just changed the builder, when they're still fighting with erasitechnis, when....

Since the first move, when Leoforos was deemed inadequate they should have proceeded more rapidly and with forsight! But, I know, it's not so easy.... I mean AEK demolished its gipedo without first making sure they were getting a new one! So, yeah, it could have been worse...

no offence but pao does need a new stadium. 16000 people is too small for such a big club.

none taken. we've been talking about this for a long time, and it would have been nice if next year, on the 100th anniversary, to celebrate it in a new home.... but this won't happen. :angry:

All teams, especially the big ones with most fans, need modern stadia, but, you know something? They've got to bring the fans back. Because Leoforos with 16,000 seats looks empty so often when the team plays.

• 2 weeks later...

Its about time. Hopefully we could get things going after the winter ends and we can get a new place up ready for the beginning of the season after the next.

:LOL: You didn't specify which winter... Despite global warming, there going to be many winters ahead.. :LOL:

I just read this article today... Erasitechnis has 3 conditions before signing off to the new deal to construct the stadium.... Otherwise, it's a NO.

Of course, after they say YES, there are a few more things to be taken care of... read my previous posts :LOL:

[ ... ]

• 2 months later...

Archived