Phantis Forums

Panionios-Pao

slick13

I saw the goals now. IT WAS NOT A PENALTY!!!!!!

1. Romero was offside in the first place.

2. The player had his eyes on the ball.

3. It was soft and Romero over reacted.

So you need penalties to win games. PAO are hopeless, they rely on penalties to save grace to drawing or losing to the smaller Greek teams. :LOL:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you need penalties to win games. PAO are hopeless, they rely on penalties to save grace to drawing or losing to the smaller Greek teams. :LOL:

re sy aekara....ti prepei na ginei dialdi? Na spasei kana podi kai na xysei kana kilo aima gia na einai penalti? Oso xazo ki an itan,oso xalia ki an epaikse o PAO itan penalti,ti na kanoume twra!?!?!?!?!

Kai to diko sas propersi, itan!Den leei kanenas to antitheto....kai kakws den dothike tote!

Den lew, na fwnazoume sto adiko, alla na fwnazoume kai sto dikaio epeidi itan sto 86!?

oso gia to mats, den to eida alla ap'oti katalaba apo tis faseis kai ta sxolia shmera, pali xalia eimastan an kai o panionios itan akoma xeiroteros!

P.S. Fantasteite na ekane tetoio lathos o Sifakis me ton Panathinaiko, ti tha akougame shmera!!!!!!!!!

watch the link provided on the 2nd page of this topic you see he is not offside at all the last def is in front of him by half a meter or so, and it is a clear penalty the def didn't go for the ball at all and pushed him down. Just because you don't like PAO don't say stupid things go watch the clip and put one of your players in the place of Romero don't be biased learn from CH-Thrylos I'm sure he hates Pao(obviously lol) but he knows its a pen and he said so and wasn't biased. Anyways end of discussion it was the right call get over it.

anti gia podosfairo.... kalitera einai na arxiseis na vlepeis baseball.... isos ekei na min les p@paries......

Re Vazelia... ... edo pou ta leme siga - siga Gavri katantisete... thelete den thelete....

1. Provlima sthn Evropi

2. Kai ta match ta pernete me Penalty... alla sosta alla petsina... :)

PS. To xtesino to Penalty me Panionio dinete.. htane Penalty

Alla me thn 3anthi genete e30 apo ta 16...

Afth eine h alithia.... thelete den thelete... :)

ego thelo na zitiso signomi apo tous gaurous epeidi eixa kanei ena poll sto opoio rotousa posa panalti tha parei fetos o olymp, telika ta vazelakia tha ton paroun ton titlo fetos, xalara kiolas :P :P :P

esy kalitera na asxolise me tin omadoula sou....

Why don't we focus on the "performance" :tdown: of our team, instead of arguing penalties?

The fact that PAO has not had one good game this year, is more dis-concerning, than a win or loss to Xanthi or Panionios, teams that PAO should be thrashing.

It has become painful to watch this team.

At this point all I ask for, is a win in the Ukraine, and time to heal.

Victor better be the difference maker we all expect.

Any arriving coach, will be asked to perform miracles.

PEACE

this would have to be the most childish reply ive ever seen in here.....

how old are u 12?

grow a brain!!!!!!!

Chill green friend, what's wrong with a little "flare" to my post. You PAO fans come into our Olympiakos forum starting up some fire of your own. :whistle:

As for my age I'm 22 thank you

You can't grow a brain, let along developing it psychologially when your growing up.

Archived