Phantis Forums

Panionios-Pao

slick13

well with velic as our coach(until hector cuper comes) we must win this game!

i really dont care how we play as long as we win!

and btw Hector Cuper was also in the past connected to us and i think he would together with rocha as assistant manager be the perfect pair both in europe and and greece ;)

lets hope we will get 3 points to overcome the hard times in our club ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok PAO is bad- but Panionios is the worst team in the league- they have a ton of the same problems in organization, fitness, attitude except way scaled down to skill.

PAO 2-0

Cuper is NOT a good coach for PAO. We dont need Argentine tourists and professional excuse makers as a coach. Need to be serious, play right and win. Cuper will get bad results and people will say give him time because hes Hector Cuper.....he wont last....

ok PAO is bad- but Panionios is the worst team in the league- they have a ton of the same problems in organization, fitness, attitude except way scaled down to skill.

PAO 2-0

Cuper is NOT a good coach for PAO. We dont need Argentine tourists and professional excuse makers as a coach. Need to be serious, play right and win. Cuper will get bad results and people will say give him time because hes Hector Cuper.....he wont last....

cuper is a serius coach!

but we need rocha to guide him into the club a help him get used to greek football ;)

PAO have no coach, and have club board problems ect.

The player's confidence will be down and who will come and support them after their recent performances.

1-0 Panionios

:whistle:

youre dreaming man!

u should worry about youre own teams must win game or being totally isolated in the bottom of the table!

PAO have no coach, and have club board problems ect.

The player's confidence will be down and who will come and support them after their recent performances.

1-0 Panionios

:whistle:

you are dreaming......PAO hasnt been great but Panionios are pretty awful, and like i said before they have the same problems we have, organization, mentality, except theyre less together as a team----and far less skill on the team

its not a matter of how bad PAO is- its how bad Panionios is.

3 points is all that matters-its in between stages so i just want to see a win, if its crap football we dont have to worry as much because a new coach is coming in.

Slick- Cuper would be cool but only with Rocha you are right...

Only radio coverage today. Can someone who can watch the game post quick impressions?

From the radio description sounds like we have returned to the long "gioma-ball" of the yesteryears, an our defense in the same as last' year's defense.

Can you hear the radio commentary online? If so, I'd be really grateful for the link. Thanks.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/index.jsp got to radio live and wait till it loads up. We are missing some big chances and I think Pao is trying to do too much as they want to get this win very bad and are rushing chances but after we get the first goal we should be more at ease. It will take a few wins in a row to get confidence back though thats for sure.

Dude he pushed our player down. If he didn't push him it would have been a goal. If a Pen it deserved why is it everyone says its suspect. Trust me if it was not a Pen I would say it wasn't deserved. Anyways it doesn't account for the fact that PAO is playing very sloppy with the amount of chances and post's missed in this game. They need a few wins in a row to get the moral up again.

wow another penatly saves the game. Suspicious!!! Maybe OFSP will release a dvd.

ama einai panelty... diladi ti prepei na ginei???? na min to dosei??????

Archived