Phantis Forums

Panionios-Pao

slick13

F%$& YOU ARE FLUKES!!! LAST MINUTE GOAL AGAIN 2 WEEKS IN A ROW NOW!!!

Pathetic...last weeks goal shouldn't have been a penalty anyway...

NOW ANTOHER PENALTY IN TWO WEEKS, BOTH TO WIN THE GAME IN THE LAST MINUTE!!!

RIGGGGGGGGGGGGWS

If this is the only way you can win...tha fas poli me to Oly kai AEK

:tdown:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F%$& YOU ARE FLUKES!!! LAST MINUTE GOAL AGAIN 2 WEEKS IN A ROW NOW!!!

Pathetic...last weeks goal shouldn't have been a penalty anyway...

NOW ANTOHER PENALTY IN TWO WEEKS, BOTH TO WIN THE GAME IN THE LAST MINUTE!!!

RIGGGGGGGGGGGGWS

If this is the only way you can win...tha fas poli me to Oly kai AEK

:tdown:

ME TON OLY ISOS, ALLA ME TIN AEK??? :blink: :rolleyes:

wow another penatly saves the game. Suspicious!!! Maybe OFSP will release a dvd.

:LOL: but if its a clear penalty we should no give them right...

We should reward the actorsat pireas for the academy award type penalties....

0-1 & well deserved

this was a 100% penalty romero(man of the match) made a clever run from the right side into the box(taking a super through ball with him) and konti comes from behind and both pushes him and kicking him down 2 meters into the penalty areawith romero 1 on 1!

penalty as taken out of a fifa-rules!

We played AWFUL again but the penalty was clear!!

It's sad that we're struggling till the last minute but we dont have a choice.. <_< :( :unsure: :angry:

End of discussion...There's nothing left to remember from this game..

We played AWFUL again but the penalty was clear!!

It's sad that we're struggling till the last minute but we dont have a choice.. <_< :( :unsure: :angry:

End of discussion...There's nothing left to remember from this game..

ok but both romero and biscan played better than expected!

biscan was running around both in defence-midfield-attack trying to pass and tackle wich is rare and ofcourse romero had some excelent moves on the rifgt side and good crosses ;)

but we lacked physical power in the 2nd half once again!

in the end of the season we will see how much we can use a win like this! ;)

panionios 0 refs 1

to you AEK, BAOK, Thrinos who automatically associate every penalty as referee help: Your input has no value. Thanks.

Look at the godamn penalty. Its clear as day. Its not even a 50/50. Romero was clean through and clattered.

That was pretty much the exact same play as Seitaridis' run vs Portugal on the opener.

Tackle from behind, no ball, in the box = yellow card and penalty kick.

You guys are ###### hopeless. Every time a penatly is called its "sketch" - then what the hell is the point of having a penalty rule?!?!?

If Panionios defender didnt make a stupid tackle in the box------there would have been no penalty! Pretty damn simple who is at fault!!!

Only thing that mattered in this game was 3 points. Hopefully a new coach will not be afraid to bench complacent "star" players and make some competition within the team on and off the field.

to you AEK, BAOK, Thrinos who automatically associate every penalty as referee help: Your input has no value. Thanks.

Look at the godamn penalty. Its clear as day. Its not even a 50/50. Romero was clean through and clattered.

That was pretty much the exact same play as Seitaridis' run vs Portugal on the opener.

You guys are ###### hopeless. Every time a penatly is called its "sketch" - then what the hell is the point of having a penalty rule?!?!?

If Panionios defender didnt make a stupid tackle in the box------there would have been no penalty! Pretty damn simple who is at fault!!! 

Only thing that mattered in this game was 3 points. Hopefully a new coach will not be afraid to bench complacent "star" players and make some competition within the team on and off the field.

ante more abale

Auto elege h AEK propersi. Ama einai penalty ti prepei na ginei.

Ade re, ollo to elliniko podosfero einai poulimeno. Otan mas sinferi sfirame otan den mas sinferi klinoume ta matia.

OUST!!! ;)

eseis xanoumia perisi pezate 3 imixrona..... kai oxi 2 opos einai to podosfairo... kai vazate goal panta sto 3o imixrono......

drakos.. every 1 of our penalties is contested to death regardless if its a penalty or not

forgive me for doing the same.

ante more abale
tell me EXACTLY where I am wrong. Its a ###### penalty, and your input like "ante more abale" is totally worthless. Way to further my point. But what can I excpet from PAOK fans anyways :LOL:

Thrillos Motreal- only the doubtful ones. When theres a clatter from behind in the box with clear contact, i never dispute obvious penalties. However ones where there isnt contact i have a big problem with.

Auto elege h AEK propersi.  Ama einai penalty ti prepei na ginei.   

Ade re, ollo to elliniko podosfero einai poulimeno.  Otan mas sinferi sfirame otan den mas sinferi klinoume ta matia.

OUST!!! ;)

eseis xanoumia perisi pezate 3 imixrona..... kai oxi 2 opos einai to podosfairo... kai vazate goal panta sto 3o imixrono......
agori mou....to na vazis goal sto telos den einai lathos alla na vazis goal me sfirigma eeeee. Kai gia to paixnidi pou sizitas hpirxe diakopi toulaxiston 4 lepta sto telos giati den ton vgazane ton axristo me to forio.

It is so funny that most of you were crying about osfp and penaltis and now that the last 2 games after your defeat from ionikos you get 2 of them at the last minutes of the games and you get 6 points because of them.Right or wrong it is just way to funny......xixixixixixixixi

ha ha ha...PAO needed another penalty to save there a** from being humiliated by smaller Greek clubs.  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Olympiakos has yet to get a penalty call

THRYLOS OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

this would have to be the most childish reply ive ever seen in here.....

how old are u 12?

grow a brain!!!!!!!

Archived