2. Emre Belozoglu

3. Tugay

4. Umit Davala

5. Hasan Sas

6. Okan Buruk(in his prime)

7. Bulent Korkmaz

8. Fatih Akyel

and alot more.....

oh, sukur.. you're underestimating the great stars of Fenerbahce that always had a great impact..

1. Emil Kostadinov

2. Dalian Atkinson

3. Ariel "Runaway" Ortega :LOL:

4. Alex

5. Bilal Da'khoun Abdoussalam (Anelka in brief) :LOL:

6. Stephen Appiah

..oh, no Turkish players, huh?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: maybe Ziya Şengul who is something around 90-100 years old.. :LOL: :LOL:

And this is your turn... And i guess u want to be informed more about foreign footballers...

Kezman, lugano, Alex, Hooijdonk, Kenneth Anderson, Appiah, Anelka, Ortega yes these are all good footballers which ur team cant even imagine ;)

And what do u have? kapuska inamoto prates petre and many other shity footballers :LOL:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case u havnt noticed, GS has produced the best quality Turkish players like:

1. Hakan Sukur

2. Emre Belozoglu

3. Tugay

4. Umit Davala

5. Hasan Sas

6. Okan Buruk(in his prime)

7. Bulent Korkmaz

8. Fatih Akyel

and alot more.....

oh, sukur.. you're underestimating the great stars of Fenerbahce that always had a great impact..

1. Emil Kostadinov

2. Dalian Atkinson

3. Ariel "Runaway" Ortega :LOL:

4. Alex

5. Bilal Da'khoun Abdoussalam (Anelka in brief) :LOL:

6. Stephen Appiah

..oh, no Turkish players, huh?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: maybe Ziya Şengul who is something around 90-100 years old.. :LOL: :LOL:

wat about Tuncay, Rustu (to be fair)? hes pretty good.....or was last when i saw him at least..

And we have great stars now, as we did before

Aykut kocaman, oguz,ridvan, every goalkeepers of national team and many others...

For now we have the best young turkish footballers such as Tuncay sanli, selcuk, kerim, can, onder,serkan and we sold many others just because of we have many ;)

Yes im sure. ;) Probably the only good player is tuncay. Bu face it!! COme to terms with reality!! GS produce the best soccer stars Turkey has seen!!

It doesnt matter about now, do you really think if all those GS players werent in the WC squad or Qualifying squad we would have ever qualified?? :nono:

And we have great stars now, as we did before

Aykut kocaman, oguz,ridvan, every goalkeepers of national team and many others...

For now we have the best young turkish footballers such as Tuncay sanli, selcuk, kerim, can, onder,serkan and we sold many others just because of we have many ;)

Yes im sure. ;) Probably the only good player is tuncay. Bu face it!! COme to terms with reality!! GS produce the best soccer stars Turkey has seen!!

It doesnt matter about now, do you really think if all those GS players werent in the WC squad or Qualifying squad we would have ever qualified?? :nono:

:LOL: :LOL: Bu face it?hehehe see another thing that u mistyped and didnt edit... This is our difference i generally like to edit them but u dont, or u just cant :tup:

Anyways do u remember the squad "Turkish national under 21 squad." Who had many successes? Guess what %80 of those guys are now part of our squad ;). In other words it is not just about Tuncay ;)

Btw

@GS1905 i forgot to talk about MR.runaway :LOL: ortega dint run away he just tried :) At the end we got our many from him and his club...But u are write there is a "run away guy" guess who? :D :D Ferrari ribery :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I am tellibng u buddy dont mess with me, u guys are the one who kicked their asses at the end :LOL: :LOL:

Anyways do u remember the squad "Turkish national under 21 squad." Who had many successes? Guess what %80 of those guys are now part of our squad ;). In other words it is not just about Tuncay ;)

i remember that team in 2003 Confederations Cup..

Rustu.. still yours.. 33-years-old still the best Turkish keeper.. no doubt ;)

Servet.. Daum the cocaist raped him and is now at Sivasspor trying to revive his career at 25.. <_<

Toraman.. not improved one bit at his Besiktas journey in three years.. :(

Selcuk.. never established himself as a first-11 player at Fener and has been booed by fans some four or five times.. <_<

Serkan.. bought by Fener as a DM and turned out to be a RB.. is now at the stands of Saracoglu and hasn't seen playing time for a while.. <_<

Volkan Arslan.. 2003 was his peak and he went backwards ever since.. :(

Tuncay.. made a BAM at 2003 but was fielded at RM, LM, LF, ST, AM C and became a versatile player but unfortunately he didn't put anything positive over his remaining abilities.. I was thinking of him at some Barca or Valencia at 2006 for example.. :huh: he became a typical Fener guy whose abilites and skills are inexplainably absorbed at this club like many others.. :LOL: :LOL:

@GS1905 i forgot to talk about MR.runaway :LOL: ortega dint run away he just tried :) At the end we got our many from him and his club...But u are write there is a "run away guy" guess who? :D :D Ferrari ribery :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I am tellibng u buddy dont mess with me, u guys are the one who kicked their asses at the end :LOL: :LOL:

ortega dint run away he just tried :)

At the end we got our many(do u mean money? seriously.) from him and his club...

I am tellibng u buddy dont mess with me,

:nw: :LOL: nice spelling. and i thought i had bad spelling becoz i left out a 't'.. :P

ortega dint run away he just tried :)

At the end we got our many(do u mean money? seriously.) from him and his club...

I am tellibng u buddy dont mess with me,

:nw: :LOL: nice spelling. and i thought i had bad spelling becoz i left out a 't'.. :P

See thats what happens when u dont pay attention to what u write. :tup: U just said that "time is precious" and thats why i am typing fast. So sometimes it causes me to make some typing mistakes as everyone do ;)

Got it? I am sick of asking u this question :LOL: Please understand at the first time when i tell u something :LOL:

i remember that team in 2003 Confederations Cup..

Rustu.. still yours.. 33-years-old still the best Turkish keeper.. no doubt ;)

Servet.. Daum the cocaist raped him and is now at Sivasspor trying to revive his career at 25.. <_<

Toraman.. not improved one bit at his Besiktas journey in three years.. :(

Selcuk.. never established himself as a first-11 player at Fener and has been booed by fans some four or five times.. <_<

Serkan.. bought by Fener as a DM and turned out to be a RB.. is now at the stands of Saracoglu and hasn't seen playing time for a while.. <_<

Volkan Arslan.. 2003 was his peak and he went backwards ever since.. :(

Tuncay.. made a BAM at 2003 but was fielded at RM, LM, LF, ST, AM C and became a versatile player but unfortunately he didn't put anything positive over his remaining abilities.. I was thinking of him at some Barca or Valencia at 2006 for example.. :huh: he became a typical Fener guy whose abilites and skills are inexplainably absorbed at this club like many others.. :LOL: :LOL:

So did u ever think why theya re not playing as first eleven in our team?

Let me answer---> Because we have players even better than them.

Selcuk,serkan are not playing because there are players of top quality like appiah and aurelio. They are the bestof their positions in turkish league. Dont u think they can play as first 11 in ur team :whistle:

Servet and other defenders:In our squad we keep one of the best defenders of brazil and uruguay, who were named with first class teams of europe like Milan... Thats why onder,servet, can or others are not playing... But it doesnt mean they are not good anymore ;)

Semih: He would be top goal scorer last year just with goals he scored in last 10-15 minutes after he joined to matches... So he isstill good but he cant play when we have Forwards like Tuncay, Deivid or Kezman ;)

Deniz has special reason as u know why he cant play... Mahmut hanefi is good too but we should find a place for our captain <_<

Other than these we have very good young players too... Like olcan but u cant put him first eleven when u have Alex in the pitch and Tumer in the bench...

What i mean is we have even better players than those guys... We just need more time and a spirit!!!

And as a last word... Maybe u would love to hear more about your runaway footballers :D How much did u earn from footballers like emre, okan or some others? :D

week 8 has been a disaster for the Big Three..

Galatasaray v Konyaspor: 3-3 :o

Erciyesspor v Beşiktaş: 1-1 :o

Fenerbahce v Bursaspor: 0-1 (Bursa's first win away to FeBe after 37 years) :LOL:

League leaders Vestel Manisaspor have won their match against 2-0 and now lead the league with a margin of 4 pts..

HEAR IT FROM THE AEGEAN!! :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Vestel can only finish in first five.With Ziya Hoca now re one of the favoriites.

i agree that you are the favourites but i habe a feeling that Vestel will finish in top two and go to the CL next year.. :o and I'm not joking.. B)

Vestel Manisaspor have beaten Antalyaspor 3-2 and with another shitty weak for Fener and Cimbom, they have further put on their lead! great run by Tarzanlar! :tup:

1. Manisaspor G:9 P:23

2. Fenerbahce G:9 :17

3. Beşiktaş G:9 :16

Does Manisaspor have any kind of chance of doing was used to be unthinkable and winning the championship??? :huh:

(For my part I am grateful for the "para" they put into my pocket the last couple of weeks... :) )

u know what! I'm a die-hard CimBom fan but I'll be greatly pleased to see Vestel Manisaspor as league champions! it will open up a new era in Turkish football. companies like Vestel will start to pour in huge sums of money to other Anatolian clubs and we'll have a damn competitve league!

their win this week was a bit special too! they took the lead thru Rafael on 19' but Antalyaspor striker Taner equalised two mins later. Caner gave Vestel the lead again on 62' but on 90+1' Straka levelled it up for Antalyaspor. everybody thought it would be a draw but on 90+3' with only 25 seconds left, Filip Holosko scored the winner!

I can give a detailed explanation about the team and its players if you wish! ;)

TURKCELL SUPERLEAGUE STANDINGS - AFTER WEEK 10

1.Vestel Manisaspor 23 (lost to Sivasspor this week) :o

2.Fenerbahce 20 (beat out-of-form Kayserispor) :huh:

3.Beşiktaş 19 (was lucky to win over Rizespor) :rolleyes:

4.Galatasaray 15 (finally a win thanks to Mondi) ;)

5.Trabzonspor 15 (trounced by Gencler 0-3) :o

6.Gaziantepspor 14 (0-0 with Antalyaspor) B)

7.Kayserispor 14 (disappointing since the Alkmaar tie) :(

8.Genclerbirligi 14 (unexpectedly beat Trabzon) :)

9.Ankaraspor 13 (7 draws in 10 games, even worse than us) :LOL:

10.Konyaspor 13 (their new signing Eder is impressive)..

11.Bursaspor 12 (not very impressive so far)..

12.Denizlispor 12 (good burst of form lately) ;)

13.Sivasspor 12 (my favourite bear is there.. WOOTER!!) :LOL:

14.Antalyaspor 11 (problems in scoring goals) :tdown:

15.Ankaragucu 9 (first win this week) ..

16.Sakaryaspor 9 (nosedived since their FeBe win) :tdown:

17.Rizespor 8 (unlucky not to scrape a point against Beşiktaş) :unsure:

18.Erciyesspor 6 (unlucky not to scrape a point against us) :la:

• 1 month later...

same bullshit yet again.. :angry: Can Arat flies over and kicks and Ankaragucu player clearly in the box and the brave(!) referee points to a "indirect freekick" as he sees the Ankaragucu player lose his conscious for 2-3 seconds.. :angry:

BRAVO AZIZE!! :angry: PARALARI YEDIRMEYE, G..LERI YALAMAYA DEVAM!! :xxx: TURK FUTBOLUNUN EN BUYUK KULUPLERINDEN BIRI SIZIN YUZUNUZDEN KEPAZE OLUYOR!! :xxx:

Archived