Phantis Forums

Turkcell Super League 2006-07 Season

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denizlispor is from Smyrna (Izmir?) ???

i always thought they had no teams in the frist division...for such a big city would have been wierd. that makes sense i guess.

No, it is a different city but not far away from Izmir. And yes u are right there is no team from Izmir, actually they are famous with their hot chicks not football :D

In Turkey "spor" is something they add after the name of their city. So they are all different cities with the name in front...

For example---->>>Denizlispor= Denizli

Bursaspor=Bursa

Malatyaspor=Malatya and many others...All cities has team with the starting with their name and end with spor ;)

thank you i know about the -spor ;)

but i know Deniz = Sea in Turkish :)

Smyrna (Izmir) is near the sea....and it made no sense for them not to have a team in Superleague......so i thought maybe they just called them Sea spor :LOL:

well there is one Smyrna team still alive in top level football (though I think they might be relegated this year)....:whistle: Panionios :gr:

Hot chicks in Izmir?!?!!! I may be going this year back to Turkey and this time Izmir as well as Constantines' old city :P .... Efes too i think...

Denizlispor is from Smyrna (Izmir?) ???

i always thought they had no teams in the frist division...for such a big city would have been wierd. that makes sense i guess.

No, it is a different city but not far away from Izmir. And yes u are right there is no team from Izmir, actually they are famous with their hot chicks not football :D

In Turkey "spor" is something they add after the name of their city. So they are all different cities with the name in front...

For example---->>>Denizlispor= Denizli

Bursaspor=Bursa

Malatyaspor=Malatya and many others...All cities has team with the starting with their name and end with spor ;)

thank you i know about the -spor ;)

but i know Deniz = Sea in Turkish :)

Smyrna (Izmir) is near the sea....and it made no sense for them not to have a team in Superleague......so i thought maybe they just called them Sea spor :LOL:

well there is one Smyrna team still alive in top level football (though I think they might be relegated this year)....:whistle: Panionios :gr:

Hot chicks in Izmir?!?!!! I may be going this year back to Turkey and this time Izmir as well as Constantines' old city :P .... Efes too i think...

And guess what there is no sea(deniz) in denizli and "denizli means "somewhere with sea" lol...its weird right? :D

Yeah chicksss very hot and beautiful chicks in Izmir. Many of cute girls are from Izmir and somewhere close to there...U should go and visit there for sure... And if u will go for summer i recommend u to go Alacati in Cesme which is very close to Izmir... Alacati has one of the best platforms for surfing...From all over the world many ppl coming for it. If u know or if u wanna learn u should really go there... And i dont think u gonna be dissapointed about girls :tup: ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Denizlispor-Galatasaray:1-1..

A total blunder by Mondragon gave Denizli the lead on 12 minutes but we equalised on 16 thru H. Şaş. Yet another PK we missed and we come out with our 4rd draw out of 5 matchs... :unsure: one good thing about the game is our new young signing from Canakkale Dardanel, Mehmet Topal, made a superb debut as he made some good pases.. and we need to win games by the way.. but i think we will win vs Beşiktaş.. :D

FeBebahce-Antalyaspor:4-2..

A very close game as both teams had some great chances.. new signing Lugono scored two and asisted one.. with his hand!! does it suprise anyone? no.. because Azize is licking someone's cock from MHK big time!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: more importanly, it was the goal that made scores 2-1.. :angry:

Opening match of Week 6..

GENCLERBIRLIGI-VESTEL MANISASPOR: 0-5.. :o

A huge win for the Aegean team, as the replacement for heart-broken Meduna, the 1.91m-Brazilian, Rafael got a hat-trick with some spectacular goals..

17-year-old wonderboy Caner and Akan got the other goals..

Manisaspor now lead the league with 4 wins and 2 draws.. :o

a thrilling game at Antalya saw Antalyaspor overcome Bursaspor 3-2.. Bursaspor took the lead early through goals from Daniel Pancu and Sumilikuoski but Antalyspor fought back superbly as the goal from Ali on 58' set things up for a magnificent finale.. Two late goals from Ulas and Birdal on 84' and 88' gave the win to the home team on the inauguration day of the traditional Antalya International Movies Fair..

First Derby game of the season saw Gala overcome Besiktas 1-0 in the Turkcell Super lig.

The goal came as Hakan Sukur was tripped in the penalty box and Umit Karan converted from the spot.

Meanwhile Fener was held to a draw and lost the first place spot as Vestel Manisa continue to dominate beyond expectations. :P

here are the standings after matchday 6.. ;)

1-V. Manisaspor........14

2-Fenerbahce............13

3-Galatasaray............10

4-Kayserispor.............10

5-Besiktas...................9

6-Konyaspor................9

7-Sakaryaspor.............9

8-Bursaspor.................8

9-Trabzonspor..............8

10-Genclerbirligi...........8

11-Gaziantepspor..........7

12-Ankaraspor..............7

13-Antalyaspor.............6

14-Caykur Rizespor......5

15-Sivasspor................5

16-K.Erciyesspor...........5

17-MKE Ankaragucu.......4

18-Denizlispor A.S.........3

And guess what there is no sea(deniz) in denizli and "denizli means "somewhere with sea" lol...its weird right? :D

Yeah chicksss very hot and beautiful chicks in Izmir. Many of cute girls are from Izmir and somewhere close to there...U should go and visit there for sure... And if u will go for summer i recommend u to go Alacati in Cesme which is very close to Izmir... Alacati has one of the best platforms for surfing...From all over the world many ppl coming for it. If u know or if u wanna learn u should really go there... And i dont think u gonna be dissapointed about girls :tup: ;)

sounds awesome...greece and turkey might not be best friends but im always happy to help the tourism industry there :tup: i really hope i get to go...

tonite's big game sees in-trouble Trabzonspor host Galatasaray in a very tight affair. after Fener's win against Konyaspor yesterday both teams need wins so as not to fall several points off Fener and Manisa.. the expected line-ups for the game are..

Trabzonspor (7 points)

-------------------Jefferson---------------

-Ferhat--Stepanov--Akyel--Celalledin--

-Gokdeniz--Szymek--Hasan-Musampa-

----------Martin-------Marcelinho--------

Galatasaray (10 points)

------------------Mondragon--------------

--Sabri------Song----Tomas----O.Ak----

-------------Inamoto----Ayhan-----------

---H. Şaş---------Sasa Ilic-------Arda---

---------------------Sukur-----------------

Trabzonspor whipped us 3-1 and it should be 5-1 maybe.. we played like total jackasses!! i was pissed of with Karan's finishing and our backs' marking when Martin scored two carbon-copy goals!! <_<

Gerets' face in 87' told everything.. He was shaking his head and murmuring as if "Wow!! How did these guys win the title last year??" :angry: :(

and i have to admit that Trabzonspor are on a roll with Ziya Dogan and if they started the season with this man instead of the Lazaroni idiot, they would be in the top 2-3 rite now!! :o

yes Altay play in the League A. homepage

in the ts-gs game, gokdeniz ripped us in the first 30min. ferhat let him in too many times. then song got injured and we had to make two subs in the first half. After ferhat came off gala started showing some life again. but we couldnt keep up and played crappy. Umit missed about 3 opportunities he should have converted. :( :angry:

we should never do this!! we did it at the game vs Manisa to Mehmet Guven when Gerets subbed him off in 25' and criticised the 18-year-old and now we're doing the same thing to Ferhat.. oh, please.. remember the Bordeaux game.. he was our best player along with Song and Arda.. what these players need is consistency.. we cannot eradicate them with a mistake they make.. we need Ferhat, Arda, Ozgurcan, Guven and the rest of -18 year-olds.. for our future primarily.. ;)

by the way Sukur's shirt was torn when Stepanov pulled him some two-three times in the second half in the box.. but anyway if his name was Kezman and had a FeBe jersey on, we would have won two peanulties.. but anyway this doesn't change the fact that we played like a huge piece of garbage.. :angry: :(

saban loves to dive, cheat, complain and to deceive ref! U know why ? Cuz he is not even a 2nd class goal scorer anymore :tdown: This is what ur team always do, starting from arif and hagi :nono: First fall and dive without any foul then complain to ref :angry: :angry: :nono:

:tdown: :tdown: :nono: shame on u mate. U fenerlis always do this. Do u remember the goal Hasan Sas scored against Brazil in the World Cup. just a couple of months later in the match between fener and gs, some gay febe fans threw eggs on his back. Is this the way u guys repay TURKISH football greats?? In case u havnt noticed, GS has produced the best quality Turkish players like:

1. Hakan Sukur

2. Emre Belozoglu

3. Tugay

4. Umit Davala

5. Hasan Sas

6. Okan Buruk(in his prime)

7. Bulent Korkmaz

8. Fatih Akyel

and alot more.....

Just becoz uguys cheat and cant get away with it now(ahhh i wish) doesnt mean u can critisize other teams just becoz they deserve something.

In case u havnt noticed, GS has produced the best quality Turkish players like:

1. Hakan Sukur

2. Emre Belozoglu

3. Tugay

4. Umit Davala

5. Hasan Sas

7. Bulent Korkmaz

8. Fatih Akyel

and alot more.....

oh, sukur.. you're underestimating the great stars of Fenerbahce that always had a great impact..

1. Emil Kostadinov

2. Dalian Atkinson

3. Ariel "Runaway" Ortega :LOL:

4. Alex

5. Bilal Da'khoun Abdoussalam (Anelka in brief) :LOL:

6. Stephen Appiah

..oh, no Turkish players, huh?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: maybe Ziya Şengul who is something around 90-100 years old.. :LOL: :LOL:

:tdown: :tdown: :nono: shame on u mate. U fenerlis always do this. Do u remember the goal Hasan Sas scored against Brazil in the World Cup. just a couple of months later in the match between fener and gs, some gay febe fans threw eggs on his back. Is this the way u guys repay TURKISH football greats?? In case u havnt noticed, GS has produced the best quality Turkish players like:

1. Hakan Sukur

2. Emre Belozoglu

3. Tugay

4. Umit Davala

5. Hasan Sas

7. Bulent Korkmaz

8. Fatih Akyel

and alot more.....

Just becoz uguys cheat and cant get away with it now(ahhh i wish) doesnt mean u can critisize other teams just becoz they deserve something.

how old they are now? :LOL: :LOL: And pay attention to their personalities can u say 2 names to me who doesnt complain to ref. in every positions?

And ur current stars are mehmet guven ferhat ozgurcan mehmet bolat ugur kapuskacan...? Only good one is arda and on these days he is getting worse, probably u will kick him out of team as gerets did others :LOL:

And we have great stars now, as we did before

Aykut kocaman, oguz,ridvan, every goalkeepers of national team and many others...

For now we have the best young turkish footballers such as Tuncay sanli, selcuk, kerim, can, onder,serkan and we sold many others just because of we have many ;)

Archived