Phantis Forums

The Goumenos saga

Ziaka

News from the Official PAOK Site is that Goumenos is giving his shares to 11 members for 1 euro. However, the deal is that when a buyer is found all the shares go to the new buyer and Goumenos gets some money back as he claims he put some money into the team. So from now on Goumenos has no decision choices. The decision making is left to the following:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny thing is that none of the 11 people had any knowledge of this. Another trick by Goumenos. There is a big poker game being played between Goumenos and AS PAOK. Let's see who wins.

I am affraid Goumenos is doing all this to gain time until we get into the winter transfer period so he can sell Fernandes, Melissis and Iliadis and make some money in order to stay longer at PAOK. There are allready reports that he is taking to two athenian teams about Fernandes.

Funny thing is that none of the 11 people had any knowledge of this. Another trick by Goumenos. There is a big poker game being played between Goumenos and AS PAOK. Let's see who wins.

I am affraid Goumenos is doing all this to gain time until we get into the winter transfer period so he can sell Fernandes, Melissis and Iliadis and make some money in order to stay longer at PAOK. There are allready reports that he is taking to two athenian teams about Fernandes.

My two guesses are:

OSFP - Nikipolidis is getting old

Panathinaikos - Ebede may be going to Monaco

I don't agree with droping a division in order to build our team. How did AEK stay in the top division when they were in trouble? I think we have enough talented young players to rebuild while competing in the Superleague, and if we are so bad and given the key players we have lost to transfers (icluding our top scorer) this year, then why are are we 4th in the Superleague?

It is amazing that one of the bigest clubs in greece is not allowed to breathe because of a president that is trying to burn everything to the ground.MONO STIN ELLADA GINONTAI AYTA.....

I'm glad to see all of other Greek team supporters are supporting our team, and you are absolutely right the Greek League will not be the same without PAOK. We may not be the best team in Greece statistically, but we can match any team when it comes to fan base and support. I just hope the new ownership, if and when they are finally in place, realizes this.

Well there is a list of 10 people that AS PAOK will provide to the courts in order to enter a "Doikisi Protodikeiou". Basically they will be allowed to rung PAE PAOK for pre-determined time by the courts because of the inability by the current PAE PAOK board to rund the company.

Here is news story from SuperportFM:

Looks like things are slowly getting into motion. Why couldn't this have been done during the summer. With the various stalling tactics Goumenos managed get us to this point.

Anyway here is a report from Sportime.gr about the situation:

Even though there is a new PAE PAOK board running the team (see separate thread), there rumors today that Goumenos is in England talking to some investors in order to secure the 6.2 million Euro in order to gain back the control of the PAOk shares after december 31.

Goumenos will never find anyone willing to give him that kind of money, without them gaining control of the ground, and that will not happen. Goumenos is desperate but in the end he will get nothing for his shares.

Looks like the new board is trying to get Lazaros back, apparently there will be an announcement shortly on that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived