Phantis Forums

Acropolis Basket Cup on ERTSat

saw it on the ERt Sat schedule, end of the month Greece will play Croatia and Italy.....

as a request for the future could that tv useful tv-schedule begin to include all greek sporting events instead of football? such as basket, volley of greek teams, euroleagues, stivos, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey drakos,

I saw the first half, the boys played well, hopefully they are starting to round into form and will be set come Championship time in a couple of weeks. (What was the final score?)

You forgot to mention what day the Italy game is on. Here's hoping they give the Italians a beating just like the Croats today, Forza HELLAS!!! :tup: I hope they don't play like their soccer team (dirty cheaters)

This is mainly a football board but basketball is discussed as well. I for one am pumped about the upcoming tournament, I am not a big b-ball fan, mainly like watching the international games not NBA crap.

Good Luck to the boys and I know if they play like they did in the Euros they will kick some a$$ and bring home the gold!

Thumbs up for ERT as well for showing the matches on ERT SAT for us omogenia :tup:

GO GREECE GO!!!! :gr:

mainly like watching the international games not NBA crap.

:nw:

thank you! im glad im not the only one who hates that league!

its on Tuesday (tommorow)

Italy basket is good but Greece should smash them. Italy's basket I always felt was overated, thought they do have some great 3pt shooters...

not really, i was just saying when theyre looking up or typing up the info to put for football matches why not add the Basket fixture?

i suppose i could do it but im not really available to have acess to internet every day or for some periods of weeks around this year..

Well the TV schedule page is not set to accept other sports right now. It would be up to Lazrus to set it up.

Also I don't really have the time to search for info on other televised sports. I might eventually start putting up the weekend schedules in this forum as I did in the past, but it's not a high priority right now.

Archived