Phantis Forums

Bitter Portugal Fans!

plato-ny

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P Britu, the CIA have said that they believe that Big Foot has escaped the American woodland, they are now looking for him in surroundings that he's use to. And since he's always been in cold, dusty and empty caves they will try their luck in the Portuguese trophy cabinet!!! :LOL: :LOL:

:gr: :gr: :gr:

P Britu, the CIA have said that they believe that Big Foot has escaped the American woodland, they are now looking for him in surroundings that he's use to. And since he's always been in cold, dusty and empty caves they will try their luck in the Portuguese trophy cabinet!!! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The portugal team has very very easy group at the moment ....

we will see but I predict nothing more than a quarter final...

Portugal loose twice at their home against Hellas.... SO Portugal fans should think twice if they talk s%$#!....

Greece beat Portugal twice man this was and IS a big success respect to Greece . Greece has their cup and they win it with honor and fighting against the loosers and children (espesically the biggest child in this hood : Christiano Rona...XXshit)

:gr: Portugal you will leave Germany this is sure you can tell your hotel for checking out... :D :D

Britu- you want rankings?

fifa collected rankings matter absolutley nothing. if you look closely, USA is aparetnly better than Spain, Argentina, Italy, Sweden, Germany....by far. Does that sound right? or that Nigeria is better than most of them too?

obviously those rankings are crap...

that is why FIFA hosts tournaments----and a trophy is the ULTIMATE ranknig.

i remember you guys were so pathetic and stunned when you lost you tried to celebrate anyways.....

i had a great time and i even saw the cup with my own eyes in one of europes oldest stadiums with hundreds of thousands of people....the bus took 4 hours to get into the city becuase everybody was in the streets hailing them.....its a pity portugal and there team of colonials wont live those experiences...isnt it?

and btw

Greece played Portugal THREE times that year, a in a friendly too in portual.......you guys still couldnt beat us with 10 men for over half the game our 'defensive' team still went and stole the lead :LOL:

and for super offensive portugal--------if your team is "offensive" (becuase were labeled defensive) why didnt they score any goals in the final???

Greece played Portugal THREE times that year, a in a friendly  too in portual.......you guys still couldnt beat us with 10 men for over half the game our 'defensive' team still went and stole the lead :LOL:

That doesn't seem accurate... Here's the list of all games between Greece and Portugal.

Regardless of that though, we whooped their butts twice in Euro 2004!!! Not once... Twice !!!! In huge games. The opening game of the tournament and the final. Can't get more whooping than that!

That doesn't seem accurate... Here's the list of all games between Greece and Portugal.

Regardless of that though, we whooped their butts twice in Euro 2004!!! Not once... Twice !!!! In huge games. The opening game of the tournament and the final. Can't get more whooping than that!

It is accurate, we played them in friendly. We took the lead after a minute or so, the Karagounis got sent off for a hand-ball and they equalised from the resulting penalty after about 30 mins and the game finished 1-1. If I'm not mistaken it was the game before we played Switzerland in the build up to Euro 2004!

Ranking FIFA

Posted Image

Posted Image

where are you guys?? i can't see... maybe group "I"....

Posted Image

Defensive football??? G O

Posted Image

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.... :D

If I look to the world map I cant find or see Portugal......Where is Portugal??? a little coast area of Iberian Half-Isle?? Did Portugal bought or steal it from Spain..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You'll be seeing that pic again very soon... B)

Portugal has no size in Europe .... and no size in european football.... or can you see in the first view Portugal ???

I cant see their country .... But I can clearly see Greece....The European Champion

Posted Image

Here's a map of Portugal where they are VERY Green with envy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

If I look to the world map I cant find or see Portugal......Where is Portugal??? a little coast area of Iberian Half-Isle?? Did Portugal bought or steal it from Spain..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Do us all a favour and stop pretending you supported Greece and are happy we're EU Champs! Your turn will come, and that picture will be of Tungay not Ronaldo!

Posted Image

If I look to the world map I cant find or  see Portugal......Where is Portugal??? a little coast area of Iberian Half-Isle?? Did Portugal bought or steal it from Spain..... :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Do us all a favour and stop pretending you supported Greece and are happy we're EU Champs! Your turn will come, and that picture will be of Tungay not Ronaldo!

you have to grow and just start to think like a man .... I believe you are child....

I am proud Turk and I love Greeks more than any other foreign people in the world...if you cant understand this this is not my problem....

Just let them post their garbage, it just makes them look bad not us. We're not the ones going and making fun of other countries after we lose to them. It just shows that the portuguese are pricks and sore losers, and can't get over Euro more than us. What's funny is, they shouldn't of even gone to the finals, as England got screwed over due to that actor and jackass goalie Ricardo.

It is accurate, we played them in friendly. We took the lead after a minute or so, the Karagounis got sent off for a hand-ball and they equalised from the resulting penalty after about 30 mins and the game finished 1-1. If I'm not mistaken it was the game before we played Switzerland in the build up to Euro 2004!
Actually Karagounis acted like a goalie and got sent off... Figo took the penalty and ever since he has never taken a penalty for protugal. nikopolidis flat out stopped the penalty and denied him again off the point blank rebound... save of the year hands down. Greece got a goal in the second half and portugal barely got back as they grabbed a goal in the late stages of the game. The game took place november 15th in portugal and I know since I saw the game. Now lets polish our trophy guys, I want to see our flag shine off it.

Posted Image

If I look to the world map I cant find or  see Portugal......Where is Portugal??? a little coast area of Iberian Half-Isle?? Did Portugal bought or steal it from Spain..... :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Kalla re file, it seems like you hate everyone except for Greeks.

I havent looked at this thread for a while and now see that the Portuguese-Greek hate battle is now over... :P anyway, joking... :LOL:

I was also very pleased with Greece's EURO win because it has a story behind... ;)

My grand grandma is of Greco-Turkic origin and a Greek migratee and as a family they had a good relationship with Apostolo Nikolaidi who is probably one of very few names that are important for both Turkish (one of the first players for Fenerbahce) and Greek (one of PAO's founders) history. this is the reason I like PAO... of course there are some other reasons, their --once-- great showing in European competitions (96-2000-03)..etc... :tup:

and there's a further story about Greece's EURO win... I bet with my friends in the dorm before the tournament (in March 2004 or sumthin) and said Greece will win it.. of course, they laughed at me and stuff... then, I told them that I will leave them a missed call for every goal scored by Greece in the tournament... There were jokes around that I will not leave many cuz Greece will get chopped by Portugal, Spain..etc. I also made some good money from the Championship of Greece... :tup:

but there are few things I cant get here.. Cristiano Ronaldo is a very good player, pacey, full of technique... he has bad parts of his game, I agree -- diving, bad motives after losing..etc. but he's as good as a winger as it could get in the world football stage right now... face it! even if I like Turkish and Greek players, it would simply be foolish to say Stelios or Altintop is better than him...

I also believe turkcell has his own story... ;)

Archived