Phantis Forums

PAOK-AEK

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Really good points!!! It seems as if the team as a whole has lost focus. Someone in this forum once was talking about band-aid techniques, and they were definitely right. AEK started last season with good momentum. Young players in the scene, rebuilding the future, but reality is that we have fallen back into the old ways.

Extremely dissappointed that we didn't see Kone, Pliatsikas, Koutroumanos play more time in todays game. I mean what was the reason for their not playing? The end result is that we lost! You have a three goal cushion and don't start these younger players against a 3rd division team. Can't understand it.

Yes we have more points than last year but so does OFSP and PAO. So what is the difference. Either all three teams have played better, which they haven't or the smaller teams just suck more. The point standing is not a proper barometer for our success.

As for the Emerson move, first i would like to say that he probably has more heart and passion for the game itself than most players on the team. But, he is old, not the future of AEK and he is not the type of player we needed. Basinas we have better suited out needs, not only because he is younger but because he is a playmaker. Emerson is a more defensive player. Between Katsouranis and Emerson our midfield is playing defense. Where is the offense supposed to begin from?

Whether we make it into the CL or not, I hope that AEK makes some real smart moves. Soares gone, Lymbe should not be the player the offense rests on and good right back.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our best striker Venglisky.. played about 7 full games....

This says all........

...And he is not in the coach's "plans"...

another good point.

And Soare is !!!!!!!! :LOL: We need to do something and do it quick because next year it will be worst than this year and the fans will stop comeing to the games and the money problem will come back and the rest will be history.................

Watch it now....and make your opinion... it's a pitty that I did not find

Anatolakis' High Level - Volleyball block in the small penalty box area

The apparent offside

After you saw the pictures..., you can click with your cursor on the button ..and move the actions as you like....

You clearly see there that when the ball is played, he is not in offside position...but when the ball left 2 meters the foot of the passer... he gets then in an offside position (the rule says when the ball is played is determined.... watch on the bottom the grass cuts)

I think that there is not an evil purpose by the linesman... the Greek Linesmen often do such errors... as they fall always in the same trap: THEY DO NOT decide when the ball left the foot... but when the ball is in the air.... Again I don't think that there was a "STIMENO"... but bad linesman decision... But definetively it was a legal Goal..

Even the 6 PAOK players accept it as a Goal... because normally in such situations at least one player of the defensive team..... takes eye contact to the linesman for a last hope of salvation.......but it has not been done here... also the PAOK players accept it as a goal....

On the other hand... the linesman has all his time to judge.... because is not a deep ball played.....(straight to the extended Goalline) when the striker is in full speed and it s difficult to decide... The player goes diagonal to the direction of the corner flag... then he crosses...

Those beneath you that have done this task of a linesman know. (and have his angle of view..) it was not difficult to decide correctly.... as he had all his time.. from his angle.. you can see even a 5 cm difference....

Look the below scene and say me if you would have given penalty here and why...if not, give also your argument... I m also interested to read the opinion of the Panathinaikos fans..

The 1st Penalty-Scene

Xasioths must have been in a condition of trance....look exactly when he finally leaves the jersey of Liberopoulos... The Referee, who never arbitred a First Division game... and was assigned by EPO to direct PAOK's match of the year.... (something impossible in middle-Europe)... comes from Creta..., which it's team faces next Sunday AEK... and he's originating from the same island as a very know family in Greece..... This referee said: I ve given what I saw...

Again here....After you saw the pictures..., can click with your cursor on the button

and move the actions manually... just in the beginning you see the Referee in the right edge of the picture... he had a superbe view .. to see the action

OK we can buy a good player or two.  Great.  And we go into Europe and become the Uefa or CL prostitute.  We HAVE PROBLEMS with the weaker teams in our league.  We will not do anything in Europe with players like Malbasa, Georgeas, Tzortzopoulos, Alexopolous.  Dont get me wrong, they are diggers and work hard.  But they are not talent.  We need to feed our youth NOW.  That was the plan at the start of the year last year.  We signed MANY young kids.  Now they ride the pine or out on loan with another teaM.  IT DOESNT HELP US.

as for the refereeing: i dont think that ofi has advantage of aek losing at paok, because either we go for the win against ofi. having said that there is an dubious connection between ofi and pao rumour....look at who their stadium is named after!

the offside...hmmh..these things happen.

the penalty..fairly obvious but also a bit ektos fasi.

i have to say that tziortzopoulos and alexopoulos are great players. the rest i agree malbasa, etc. no talent.

don t forget on thing though the young players we signe are very young. they are no tziolis(first team regular last season with panionios in the uefa cup even) or mantzios (under 21 ethniki regular, scored three in the uefa cup last season...)we cannot start a team with kone, who is 18 i believe plitsikas who is 17 and kombolidis who is 17- they have never played pro ball. thats a difference to darlas and leontiou in their early 20´s. if we are lucky these players will shine in 2 years.

what i don t like is that both kiriakidis and bourbos who were close to the first team last season are not getting any playing time now. and that kapetanos is not playing.

we were unlucky that lakis who was a good player before leaving aek has not done as expected. same goes for venglinsky who is good but seems not to fit into the aek scheme of things. he has personal problems and many injuries. cant communicate with anyone on the team as he speaks only russian. sadly i didn t work until now. its not just santos fault...

as for basinas, i agree but i think there was a substantial cash difference between the two.

as you said, at the end of the day this season the problem is not the referees but its how we play.

a good player or two can make the difference. alves and assuncao showed this last year...i hope we would get theodoridis of pao for next season.

@nightsurfer:

you are right with what you are saying. but we didn t lose second place because of the refs. neither this year not last year.

this year pao was denied an goal against us, very similar to the paok-aek one. we scored 3 goals in the last 5 minutes. what would have been otherwise?

last year, yes we didnt get a penalty. but hadnt moras stumbled against ionikos we wouldnt have needed the penalty.

what i am saying, the referreeing sucks. we get less calls than pao and thrylos but we still controll our own destiny.

very deceiving, but it wasn't offside... In this league its rare to get calls right. If Lybe was wearing red he'd get that call... The gavrous have 10 penalties called for & the next nearest has 5. Its not even close... You can't be proud of this mediocre league, which favors the biggest pocket.

Archived